• What are you doing? 5 0 5 1

What are you doing?

Started by Erica Mena, June 12, 2022, 10:09:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

Quote from: Herman post_id=486705 time=1670467196 user_id=3396
Quote from: Odinson post_id=486703 time=1670466700 user_id=136

The car manufacturers.

Your new expensive electric BMW has seat-heating but you got to pay for a monthly subscription to unlock it.

That is fucked. All vehicles here have heated seats.

Its because Canada is cold... Block-heaters and seat-warmers are the norm.

The cars dont have those things when they are fresh off the factory... The importer installs them.

I have a theory.

The seat-warmers are already installed in these electric vehicles and you pay for them when you pay for the car.

The exact same electric cars are sold to, for example, Spanish markets where you dont need seat-warming... But the car still has them installed.

These BMWs are being sold in South-Africa where the market for seat-warmers is very limited... And yet the cars still have those.

Yeah... You already paid for those features.

Blazor

Quote from: Breakfall post_id=486706 time=1670467230 user_id=3358
Quote from: Blazor post_id=486201 time=1670265068 user_id=2221

RIGHT!? Earlier this year it was a severe sprained ankle, that lasted 5 months, ugh.

Swelling is WAY down. Rest and elevation works wonders lol. My son's gf loaned me some crutches last night, so thats great lol. I was using a small table as a walker hahaha.

Looking at illustrations, Im hoping that it landed where I think it did, kinda on a big knuckle of the foot in the arch. So it might jus be injured tendons and stuff, I hope lol. If it landed further down I might be in trouble, if it hit a Metatarsal. Im thinking the area where the 3rd and 4th Metatarsal meet the Lateral Cuneiform.

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fhealthjade.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2018%2F02%2Fbones-of-foot.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=c0d23e97df0c3577115c0c48743ece1ace2fb52d15f9028cf5dfca89a21f8a25&ipo=images">

I reckon I broke that Cuboid bone in my foot after getting pushed down the steps at my factory party. I went hurtling down and landed on the side of my foot and then.. PAAAAAAAIN! This happened 14 years ago and still PAAAAAAAAAAIN! The foot is a jigsaw puzzle of bones, and it takes only one bone out of alignment to make things uncomfortable and continually fuck shit up for the rest.

Dang!

Im much better. It landed roughly on the cuboid, and more to the left on the cuneiform I think. But overall I think I got lucky. I think bone is fine, its mostly tendon and muscle that took the hit, the extensors.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Breakfall

Quote from: Blazor post_id=486720 time=1670469585 user_id=2221
Quote from: Breakfall post_id=486706 time=1670467230 user_id=3358

I reckon I broke that Cuboid bone in my foot after getting pushed down the steps at my factory party. I went hurtling down and landed on the side of my foot and then.. PAAAAAAAIN! This happened 14 years ago and still PAAAAAAAAAAIN! The foot is a jigsaw puzzle of bones, and it takes only one bone out of alignment to make things uncomfortable and continually fuck shit up for the rest.

Dang!

Im much better. It landed roughly on the cuboid, and more to the left on the cuneiform I think. But overall I think I got lucky. I think bone is fine, its mostly tendon and muscle that took the hit, the extensors.

You should try get an X-ray for piece of mind. Fixing mine would mean re-breaking it and having me hobbling around for the next couple of months. So fuck it...I'll just keep grinning and bearing it myself.

DKG

Just finished my morning workout at the fitness room on the first floor.

Odinson

The car-manufacturers are saying that we are entering some new-age of car ownership.

You pay monthly fees.

I hate it when "its 2022" and "its just how it is" are used as arguments.

DKG

Quote from: Odinson post_id=486756 time=1670500846 user_id=136
The car-manufacturers are saying that we are entering some new-age of car ownership.

You pay monthly fees.

I hate it when "its 2022" and "its just how it is" are used as arguments.

I haven't heard that yet.

Odinson

Brittney Griner was exchanged to Viktor Bout..

They did it.

Blazor

Quote from: Breakfall post_id=486723 time=1670470035 user_id=3358
Quote from: Blazor post_id=486720 time=1670469585 user_id=2221

Dang!

You should try get an X-ray for piece of mind. Fixing mine would mean re-breaking it and having me hobbling around for the next couple of months. So fuck it...I'll just keep grinning and bearing it myself.

Everyone else keeps telling me to get an xray too lol. Except for my one friend, who had multiple breaks, and acts like they cant do anything anyway lol.

It hit close to the ankle though, on top. Im almost walking on it, but not quite, more like limpin' for now lol. I can put pressure on all areas of the foot now, except for one area, which is still healing, in the extensor muscles/tendons and such.

Odinson

Prison Break.

T-Bag is the best character in that show.

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Erica Mena

I'm working tomorrow morning. I need to hit the billionaire jackpot so i can quit. I's TIRED
<t></t>

Frood

Getting pissed (ie drunk) for the last time in the next 6 weeks.

I'll need all wits about me to operate all the machinery they showed me.

Particularly because I've only ever driven 1930's or pint sized modern versions of them, and no GPS navigation.
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

Quote from: RAVEN post_id=487073 time=1670710886 user_id=3352
I am freezing :)  I just purchased a quad runner and took it down my dirt road at about 50mph with just a sweatshirt on, no gloves..   Can't warm up,, fingers and toes are ice ..  Bout to order pizza and see if I can find a good scary movie to watch.

Nice on the quad lol.

Im having pizza shortly too!!!  :yahoo:

Also, I too had a very late lunch yesterday lol.

Currently working on my Lord of the Rings calendar. Boring doing all these numbers lol. So I put on upbeat music, and clickity clack to the beat lol  ac_dance

Oliver Clotheshoffe

I was going through some filing cabinets at work and found a Windows 7 disc with a key so I "borrowed" it and installed it on my crashed Linux computer. So naturally the first thing I did was grab my Morrowind GOTY cd's and installed it and now I'm modding the hell out of it and it looks great. I find it's good for exercising my memory when I go through a cave and think back about which way to go.  

Hate to admit how much easier it is to work with Windows but, well, it is a hell of a lot easier.
Life is too short to be in a hurry