Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

• What are you doing? 5 0 5 1

What are you doing?

Started by Erica Mena, June 12, 2022, 10:09:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Breakfall

Quote from: Dove post_id=488460 time=1671587886 user_id=3266
I have a kittens being born right now.

Pregnant cat we took in a few weeks ago. Shes having her babies right now.

The funniest part?  My mom was sleeping on the couch and this cat crawled up there, tunneled under the blankets and started giving birth on my mom while she slept LOL.  And yes she had cat birth goo all over her.  Shes been whining since lol.

It's an all black cat and shes had 4 solid black males kittens so far and I feel two more in there still (feeling her belly...there are two in the wiggling). I'll post pics.

Hey Dove...does that make a tally of 17 cats now? Mad cat lady!  ac_biggrin

Odinson

I'm into using Bixby and google assistant now.

She doesnt always understand my finglish.

I see that I have buy youtube premium so that I can play songs on voice command without any ads.

Or spotify.

Blazor

The funniest part?  My mom was sleeping on the couch and this cat crawled up there, tunneled under the blankets and started giving birth on my mom while she slept LOL.  And yes she had cat birth goo all over her.  Shes been whining since lol.

It's an all black cat and shes had 4 solid black males kittens so far and I feel two more in there still (feeling her belly...there are two in the wiggling). I'll post pics.

Lol your Mom  :laugh:

Nice on the kitties!!! Its a Christmas miracle! lol

Something about negro kitties with me too, I attract them. I have 2 inside, and 1 outside. Then yesterday, when I went to take my trash out, I had 2 more negro kitties pop out, and was following me around lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: Odinson post_id=488473 time=1671595488 user_id=136
I'm into using Bixby and google assistant now.

She doesnt always understand my finglish.

I see that I have buy youtube premium so that I can play songs on voice command without any ads.

Or spotify.

Tricksy fuckers. Fuck all that shit.

Erica Mena

LOL @ negro kittens. I love you guys
<t></t>

Shen Li

I'm laughing after hearing the city's fleet of electric buses couldn't run today. It was -35 this morning and -46 with windchill.

Frood

Feeling bloated and sleepy after a barbecue and beers at the new job's Christmas party. Boss gave me a bottle of Honey bourbon and I've only been there 8 days.

It's a fun job.
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Went to bed at 7 pm but woke up at 12:30. Need to get back to sleep for an early departure.... 18 hours of driving today.
Blahhhhhh...

Dove

Quote from: Breakfall post_id=488468 time=1671592090 user_id=3358

Hey Dove...does that make a tally of 17 cats now? Mad cat lady!  ac_biggrin

Fuck. Yep it does LOL.

These babies are not staying though....they are going to homes in 12 to 14 weeks. Momma too.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: Blazor post_id=488499 time=1671634423 user_id=2221

Something about negro kitties with me too, I attract them. I have 2 inside, and 1 outside. Then yesterday, when I went to take my trash out, I had 2 more negro kitties pop out, and was following me around lol.

ac_drinks  

Black cats are actually really good luck.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Blazor

Quote from: Dove post_id=488671 time=1671723574 user_id=3266
Quote from: Blazor post_id=488499 time=1671634423 user_id=2221

ac_drinks  

Black cats are actually really good luck.

ac_dance

Blazor

Pouring up a shot, jus' got home. Ready to begin a 4 day weekend  ac_dance

Fuck its gonna get cold. -15 with the windchill.

Shen Li

I worked from home this morning and took the afternoon off. I just finished watching the first 3 episodes of the new season of Alice In Borderland and I had a piece of decadent chocolate yule log. I have no room for supper now. That's too bad because it's Terrier Taco Thursday. YUM YUM!!

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=488730 time=1671754791 user_id=3389
I worked from home this morning and took the afternoon off. I just finished watching the first 3 episodes of the new season of Alice In Borderland and I had a piece of decadent chocolate yule log. I have no room for supper now. That's too bad because it's Terrier Taco Thursday. YUM YUM!!

WHAT!!! You turned down tacos!!??  :swoon:

You would like my fudge lol.

About to fry up some chicken is what Im doing!!!

Jus' talked to my friend, think we gonna 4 wheel up on the mountain in the morning, in the Arctic temperatures lol. All the limbs should be frozen nice. We went up there long ago when it was like that, and we dubbed it "Winter Wonderland" the way the sun shined through it all, as if it was crystal. So amazing.

Shen Li

Quote from: Blazor post_id=488736 time=1671756066 user_id=2221
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=488730 time=1671754791 user_id=3389

WHAT!!! You turned down tacos!!??  :swoon:

You would like my fudge lol.

About to fry up some chicken is what Im doing!!!

Jus' talked to my friend, think we gonna 4 wheel up on the mountain in the morning, in the Arctic temperatures lol. All the limbs should be frozen nice. We went up there long ago when it was like that, and we dubbed it "Winter Wonderland" the way the sun shined through it all, as if it was crystal. So amazing.

Not just any tacos, TERRIER TACOS

Arctic temperatures, my shapely yellow ASS. The daytime high here today was -31 or -40 with windchill. I can't wait until we immigrate to Singapore.