Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

• What are you doing? 5 0 5 1

What are you doing?

Started by Erica Mena, June 12, 2022, 10:09:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lokmar

Quote from: weebles post_id=493119 time=1675097773 user_id=2191
">

Needs a nice mushroom cloud.

weebles

NorCal weebles says Phukhyou

">

https://thebluecashew.net/viewtopic.php?t=14639&start=920">https://thebluecashew.net/viewtopic.php?t=14639&start=920

">

weebles

thank you all for kick starting the beast within goodluck.

">

Berry Sweet

Its freezing outside tonight....-5'c .....im under my down in bed watching a movie...thinking of eating my left overs from lunch.

I'd turn the heat up but I don't like it when it gets too hot.

Frood

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=493167 time=1675140776 user_id=164
Its freezing outside tonight....-5'c .....im under my down in bed watching a movie...thinking of eating my left overs from lunch.

I'd turn the heat up but I don't like it when it gets too hot.

It's 33c here (so not hot hot) but 96% humidity at 4:30 pm, with random showers and thunder and lightening all around.

So it's shirt drenching hot. Like if you just got out of a hot shower, didn't dry off, put on clothes, then walked into a steam room..

Like what you have... you wouldn't like this shit.
Blahhhhhh...

weebles

I am pretty sure this is what y'all sound like IRL

">

stop being simps and lust for hoes  or hoes looking for simps :laugh:

Odinson

Oliver Clotheshoffe

Right now the SOTU speech is coming on so I'm digging through my DVD collection to find something to watch.
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Shen Li

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=493637 time=1675821673 user_id=3349
Right now the SOTU speech is coming on so I'm digging through my DVD collection to find something to watch.

Ha ha, ha, me 2. ac_drinks

Oliver Clotheshoffe

Oh my god I forgot I had this on DVD I'm throwing it in right now!!!

">
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Shen Li

I'm watching Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone for the thousandth time.

Anonymous

I'm unsubbing from all of Tim Pool's channels. The little milquetoast rat in the beanie went full metal Chunk Yoghurt yesterday and started melting down at his audience.

Frood

Quote from: Guest post_id=493669 time=1675841881
I'm unsubbing from all of Tim Pool's channels. The little milquetoast rat in the beanie went full metal Chunk Yoghurt yesterday and started melting down at his audience.

I'd actually pay to see THAT...  :laugh:
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: Frood post_id=493675 time=1675842988 user_id=1676
Quote from: Guest post_id=493669 time=1675841881

Plenty did. Ten bucks US a month I believe. I got mine for free via The Quartering, who was repeatedly begging his followers not to give Tim a hard tome in chat over it and how this was positively and absolutely the last time he'd be bawwing about it.

Frood

Quote from: Guest post_id=493677 time=1675844008
Quote from: Frood post_id=493675 time=1675842988 user_id=1676

Plenty did. Ten bucks US a month I believe. I got mine for free via The Quartering, who was repeatedly begging his followers not to give Tim a hard tome in chat over it and how this was positively and absolutely the last time he'd be bawwing about it.

Now you know why I was on the fence with that fence sitting upstart and decided I didn't want to contribute towards his operation.
Blahhhhhh...

Print
User actions