Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

• What are you doing? 5 0 5 1

What are you doing?

Started by Erica Mena, June 12, 2022, 10:09:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Drinkin' pumpkin beers, and about to eat some pizza and watch House of 1000 corpses.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Erica Mena

Watching Get rich or die trying, all snuggled in my blanket.
<t></t>

Blazor

No wonder you tired lol, watching TV lol.

I just got back from playin' me fiddle!! And dancing!!!! Woooooooooooo!!!!

Dont settle down Erica, find your energy!!! Do some Salsa dancing or some shit!!! Jus' dont stop!!!!!

Blazor

Quote from: RAVEN post_id=479740 time=1667540155 user_id=3352
lmao!!  I just got home from work, changed into my comfy PJs, made a cuppa coffee and signed onto FB to see what notifications I received and what do I see?   The same g'damn lady that was tagging me over and over to chop her little girl  <see above post> tagged me AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!    She wants me to do another chop for her. I mean, really?  I would never hound someone like this. This is starting to annoy the shit out of me, tbh :/  Not sure whether to ignore her, block her or just tell her NO.  I've had people do this before, but normally stopped after doing the edit.  I fear if I continue to edit for her, this will end up being another g'damn full-time job lmaooo.   Blaaaaaahhh... Just had to vent.  The sense of entitlement with some of these people astounds me. lol  sorry for the rant :D

Demanding ass fuckers!!! You do it for fun, you aint her personal Graphic Designer lol.

Dove

Quote from: RAVEN post_id=479740 time=1667540155 user_id=3352
lmao!!  I just got home from work, changed into my comfy PJs, made a cuppa coffee and signed onto FB to see what notifications I received and what do I see?   The same g'damn lady that was tagging me over and over to chop her little girl  <see above post> tagged me AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!    She wants me to do another chop for her. I mean, really?  I would never hound someone like this. This is starting to annoy the shit out of me, tbh :/  Not sure whether to ignore her, block her or just tell her NO.  I've had people do this before, but normally stopped after doing the edit.  I fear if I continue to edit for her, this will end up being another g'damn full-time job lmaooo.   Blaaaaaahhh... Just had to vent.  The sense of entitlement with some of these people astounds me. lol  sorry for the rant :D

I'd block her. That's aggravating as fuck
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Erica Mena

What happened with Raven? Why does she want her account deleted?
<t></t>

Dove

She wants her account deleted?
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Erica Mena

Yup. She asked in rejected.

Maybe it's the politics getting to her?
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=479803 time=1667599698 user_id=2845

Lol....I can't sign on with my tab cuz my password isn't saved on it and I don't know it to type it in lolol...   But, No... this has absolutely nothing to do with politics, which this forum hasnt been invaded with anyway.. :)    I just want to jump off the social media train and not be associated with any accounts..    Thanks, Erica <3

DKG

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=479803 time=1667599698 user_id=2845

As you know, we were more political before you took over and made some changes. I still do not believe this forum was ever as political as one or two other boards that I will not mention.

Garraty_47

I'm downloading GIMP (actually it must've finished while I was typing a response to Dove but I haven't checked yet).

The software I've been using to make animated GIFs (TMPGEnc) doesn't support background transparency in the .gif output and I finally got mad enough about it to look for a solution.

Shen Li

Quote from: RAVEN post_id=479897 time=1667624591 user_id=3352
Hey!!!!!!!!  I'm still here lmaoo..  fyi, that was written by me earlier... couldn't sign in with my tab :)  lol

Glad you're sticking around with us Chinks and Mexicans.

Erica Mena

On our way to see Thomas the Tank Engine.
<t></t>

Shen Li

Mom and I are going to see The Price Is Right live next week. ac_dance  :yahoo:

Blazor

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=479883 time=1667621539 user_id=3381
I'm downloading GIMP (actually it must've finished while I was typing a response to Dove but I haven't checked yet).

The software I've been using to make animated GIFs (TMPGEnc) doesn't support background transparency in the .gif output and I finally got mad enough about it to look for a solution.

GIMP is great. But I love my Adobe Creative Suite lol.