Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

• What are you doing? 5 0 5 1

What are you doing?

Started by Erica Mena, June 12, 2022, 10:09:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garraty_47

Okay this really is the last one.

I'll probably revisit the concept of the nut again at some point but using a different method (not metaballs).

Just finished and uploaded:

https://www.ootikof.net/Filez/BlueCashew_bannerFin-003bs.png">

Garraty_47

Quote from: RAVEN post_id=480554 time=1668006733 user_id=3352
WOW!!.. Seriously impressive <3  The texturing looks awesome.. looks just like a cashew :D  hahaha... Good job :)

You're far too kind but thanks anyway.   acc_hugz

cw_

Ack!  It doesn't look anything like a cashew!!  Have you ppl ever seen a cashew!?  And it's not blue, it's orange.

It looks like an orange cocoon, or mummy?, or turd.    And why is it being plated??!!
">

Behold:   The Real Blue Cashew

">

Breakfall

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=480552 time=1668006542 user_id=3381
Okay this really is the last one.

I'll probably revisit the concept of the nut again at some point but using a different method (not metaballs).

Just finished and uploaded:

https://www.ootikof.net/Filez/BlueCashew_bannerFin-003bs.png">

Why does the left side look like a squashed finger, and the right side a part of a cervix?

:laugh3:

Breakfall

Morning all... morning Flea. I'm trying to get out of bed, but it's just one of those dayz...

:thumbup:

Erica Mena

Good afternoon! Just got home and I'm gonna chill for a bit.
<t></t>

Garraty_47

It's almost dinner time here and I'm just updating my list of people who will definitely go up against the wall when the revolution comes.

**aggressive muttering**

Erica Mena

Grabbing dinner. Gonna go home and snuggle in my blankets and watch TV
<t></t>

Herman

Just got finished working on my tractor. Now I am having a thimble of barrel wash and reading the Cashew.

Herman

Quote from: cw_ post_id=480575 time=1668017976 user_id=3226
Ack!  It doesn't look anything like a cashew!!  Have you ppl ever seen a cashew!?  And it's not blue, it's orange.

It looks like an orange cocoon, or mummy?, or turd.    And why is it being plated??!!
">

Behold:   The Real Blue Cashew

">

I have seen cashews growing in my twenty six years living all around the world. The shell is toxic.

Frood

I'm having a bucket of barrel wash...
Blahhhhhh...

Garraty_47

Quote from: RAVEN post_id=480789 time=1668183533 user_id=3352
I'm kind of pissed off atm.  I did an edit in one of ps groups 2 days ago and when I went to bed last night I was up over 500 upvotes.  I woke up this morning and have 68.  My heart sank.  I also had 20 or more comments on the edit and half of those are GONE!!!!  I've been trying to find answers on why?  I've written the group Admin and looked in FB's help section. I know this may not seem like a big deal to many of you, but I do these for free and upvotes mean a lot to me.  

I'm not sure if I could have turned something off on accident?  Dunno, but it's so disheartening to me. :'(   The only acknowledgment I have for my "craft" are upvotes and if those are taken away..  sigh..   Maybe I'm overreacting..  dunno.. but I'm both sad and pissed at the same time.  I am waiting on the group boss to write me back.

It's kind of difficult to say but with a mass disappearance like that the obvious suspects are either a Group admin changed something (ejected those people or tightened restrictions on who can vote/comment, etc.) or since Facebook is always tinkering with shit it's possible some code change had a knock-on effect of screwing up Group management.

I hope they get it figured out for ya.

Shen Li

Enjoying not working on Rememberance Day. I haven't gone outside all day. It's too bloody cold.

Blazor

Quote from: RAVEN post_id=480809 time=1668195219 user_id=3352
*sigh*  I'm going to let it go!   I have more important things to worry about and can't let myself get upset over something so frivolous.  LOL..  Sometimes it's best to take a deep breath, walk away for a bit and get on with life lol   BLAHHHHHHHH..  At least my edit is still there and that's what counts the most :)

The DoJ have alerted FB that you voted Repub. It happens. Aint suppose to make the Dems cry.

:laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Shit! Forgot, polly tic free lol.

I'll be pulling a Weeg, and a Herman later. Pizza and Barrel Wash!
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.