Replies: 8385
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:46:41 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• What are you doing? 5 0 5 1

What are you doing?

Started by Erica Mena, June 12, 2022, 10:09:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Ate too much and now I'm laying naked and stretched out on top of the bed.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

I'm debating doing something about a tray of sausages in my fridge before they get a chance to go off. Like fry em up, stick em on a plate for snacks later.

I could always fry them to a crisp and pelt the local wildlife with them I suppose.

Erica Mena

Coloring with these babies :laugh:
<t></t>

Oliver Clotheshoffe

I'm watching the Gilligan's Island binge on what used to be the Decades channel. Mary Ann is running around in shorts and I'm thinking about chicken thighs for dinner.
Life is too short to be in a hurry

formosan

I am getting kebabs ready for our first barbeque of 2023.
too old to be a fashionista

Lokmar

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=497793 time=1681587763 user_id=3349
I'm watching the Gilligan's Island binge on what used to be the Decades channel. Mary Ann is running around in shorts and I'm thinking about chicken thighs for dinner.

After you have Mary Ann, you throw stones at Ginger!!!!!

Erica Mena

Getting ready for work. If anyone wonders why I work on Sundays, I get paid double.  ac_dance
<t></t>

DKG

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=497865 time=1681676404 user_id=2845
Getting ready for work. If anyone wonders why I work on Sundays, I get paid double.  ac_dance

You must be a union member.

Oliver Clotheshoffe

So an episode of CHiPs comes on that was filmed during the oil embargo of '79... the opening scene shows long lines of cars waiting to pull up to the pump and all the drivers yelling at each other and here comes Ponch and Baker on their bikes. They check out the scene and Baker says "I don't know about you but I think these gas prices are sky-high!"

Then the camera pulls back showing the sign and the gas is 89 cents.

I gotta quit watching tv   :2505pjr_th:
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Herman

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=497945 time=1681774211 user_id=3349
So an episode of CHiPs comes on that was filmed during the oil embargo of '79... the opening scene shows long lines of cars waiting to pull up to the pump and all the drivers yelling at each other and here comes Ponch and Baker on their bikes. They check out the scene and Baker says "I don't know about you but I think these gas prices are sky-high!"

Then the camera pulls back showing the sign and the gas is 89 cents.

I gotta quit watching tv   :2505pjr_th:

Brother, we are getting old.

Dove

I'm resting. We all caught something ....just a sore throat really.  

I sent an email to my future ex mother in law asking her to please let me know ahead of time from now on if anyone is sick over there or any of Squishes cousins are sick even if it's a mild cold because my best friend has MS and his immune system is compromised so we have to be careful.  Squish goes once a week to see babba.

And she's all "oh I gave her supplements so she shouldn't have caught it!".....i mean....just tell me so we can know and act accordingly.

So now I get to be paranoid.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Listening to Public Image Ltd and the "Album" album. Thinking I should probably throw it on the SD card for personal enjoyment while I'm out and about amongst the normies.

">

Ginger Baker nails it on this one. Damn mighty sounding piece of kit.

Frood

3 hour layover in Sydney to save a few hundred in fares for this bloated and hyperinflated bullshit economy and airline grifting.
Blahhhhhh...

weebles

Looking for retro-modern Reebok Pumps running shoes

">

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCadcBR95oU&list=RDEMY747EP9GG1dCmJCtuhW1ig&start_radio=1&rv=gDCRrvtY78g">
... DCRrvtY78g">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCadcBR95oU&list=RDEMY747EP9GG1dCmJCtuhW1ig&start_radio=1&rv=gDCRrvtY78g

You know you are middle age when go Retro-Modern :laugh:

Shen Li

I'm sneezing and coughing. I have the flu. I'll be working from home tomorrow.