Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

• What are you doing? 5 0 5 1

What are you doing?

Started by Erica Mena, June 12, 2022, 10:09:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Gordon

I aim to please. I mean not in every situation in life or bedroom or rollercoaster but its good to please others occasionally or very often depending on the connection

just fucking around and eating a lot. this being sober shit is overrated.

Herman

I am throwing wood on the fire pit. Buffalo steaks for supper tonight.

Gordon

Its getting harder to catfish. Getting too old for this shit. Gotts hang it all up or down depending on how one looks at it and me.. the various mes. Ugh.. wish me had some whisky this would be so much more fun

Shen Li

Adolf Oliver Bush

Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Zetsu

Serving my birds and fishes, now I have 3 bird cages and 6 fish tank in my room all thanks to my stupid buying impulse.  ac_unsure
Permanently off his rocker

DKG

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=502760 time=1685982421 user_id=61
Serving my birds and fishes, now I have 3 bird cages and 6 fish tank in my room all thanks to my stupid buying impulse.  ac_unsure

An acquarium full of fish is fine, but pigeons in your bedroom.

Zetsu

Quote from: DKG post_id=502761 time=1685983105 user_id=3390
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=502760 time=1685982421 user_id=61

At first I thought my dad was odd being overly worried about the pigeon feathers and poo dust floating around the house  :43(2): , looks like he's not the only one but you and brother Herman too.
Permanently off his rocker

DKG

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=502791 time=1686017576 user_id=61
Quote from: DKG post_id=502761 time=1685983105 user_id=3390

At first I thought my dad was odd being overly worried about the pigeon feathers and poo dust floating around the house  :43(2): , looks like he's not the only one but you and brother Herman too.

I don't think a bedroom is the best place to keep pigeons.

formosan

I'm folding laundry and then I'm going for a bicycle ride with my daughter.
too old to be a fashionista

Thiel

I am melting. I am in Phoenix.
gay, conservative and proud

Oliver the Second

I'm getting ready to throw up...

This beer is made from recycled San Francisco shower water

You wouldn't know if you tasted it (somehow I think you would) but Epic OneWater Brew is a beer with a peculiar ingredient: it's made with water recycled from the showers, sinks and washing machines of a residential building.

The beer is safe to drink (trust the science) thanks to a series of treatments that include microfiltration and ultraviolet light, and it is meant to bring attention to the issue of water scarcity and reuse.

"Buildings globally use 14% of all potable water," says Aaron Tartakovsky, CEO and co-founder of Epic Cleantec, the San Francisco-based water treatment company that made the beer in collaboration with a local brewery. "Almost no buildings reuse that water — that's what we're trying to change."

The beer is a Kölsch-style ale — a crisp, light-bodied drink originating from Germany — and was made with recycled graywater from Fifteen Fifty, a 40-story luxury apartment building in San Francisco. But it's not for sale (thank god) as regulations prohibit the use of recycled wastewater in commercial beverages. At least for now.

https://www.mercurynews.com/2023/08/01/this-beer-is-made-from-recycled-san-francisco-shower-water/

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Oliver the Second on August 01, 2023, 04:34:46 PM
I'm getting ready to throw up...

This beer is made from recycled San Francisco shower water

You wouldn't know if you tasted it (somehow I think you would) but Epic OneWater Brew is a beer with a peculiar ingredient: it's made with water recycled from the showers, sinks and washing machines of a residential building.

The beer is safe to drink (trust the science) thanks to a series of treatments that include microfiltration and ultraviolet light, and it is meant to bring attention to the issue of water scarcity and reuse.

"Buildings globally use 14% of all potable water," says Aaron Tartakovsky, CEO and co-founder of Epic Cleantec, the San Francisco-based water treatment company that made the beer in collaboration with a local brewery. "Almost no buildings reuse that water — that's what we're trying to change."

The beer is a Kölsch-style ale — a crisp, light-bodied drink originating from Germany — and was made with recycled graywater from Fifteen Fifty, a 40-story luxury apartment building in San Francisco. But it's not for sale (thank god) as regulations prohibit the use of recycled wastewater in commercial beverages. At least for now.

https://www.mercurynews.com/2023/08/01/this-beer-is-made-from-recycled-san-francisco-shower-water/

That's disgusting!  I only drink beer made from the sky blue waters that can only be found behind the Cheddar Curtain.

Erica Mena

Drinking coffee and watching my grandchildren play.
<t></t>

formosan

Having lunch and posting here for the first time since the makeover.
too old to be a fashionista