Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

A

St. Patrick's Day

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2014, 07:13:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Odinson"I feel the mr. asian fetish here got upset by my whiteguy/asian wife comment... lol

you are too stupid to comment on any of my posts so try not to.........and  i don't read your comments/posts...so whatever you are babbling on about is lost on me......ok

Odinson

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"I feel the mr. asian fetish here got upset by my whiteguy/asian wife comment... lol

you are too stupid to comment on any of my posts so try not to.........and  i don't read your comments/posts...so whatever you are babbling on about is lost on me......ok

Not only you handsome, it's lost on everyone. He's an idiot.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Not only you handsome, it's lost on everyone. He's an idiot.

He is not sexually threatning.

When Odie comes to a house... You better hide your curves or things get really savage.

RW

Naw Shen.  Picked up a bug in my travels.  UGGG!
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Obvious Li"lets not get too fast and loose with the term ignorant.......if you think what these sick fucks do in public is ok family viewing for you and yours ...so be it....normal people however, do not....we won't even go into what they do in private......personally i have been visually assaulted by these losers as i was having a few beers  on a patio on English Bay some years back.......it was pathetic......certainly today, we would deal with the issue more satisfactorily back in Dog River......these people are sick and chockerblock full of severe mental, emotional and psychological problems.......they should be institutionalized or put back in the closet...s

o truthfully your comments about ignorance should be directed to people such as yourself who know fuck all about the detrimental effects of the (male) gay life style.....most of the female ones are just plain ugly and need to be put down as an act of kindness...now smarten the fuck up

Detrimental effects of the male gay lifestyle!  BUAHAHA!   Two of my closest friends are gay males and I hang out with them regularly.  Neither suffers from any mental illnesses or emotional problems. They have a beautiful house which is kept as neat as a pin.  They bathe daily, dress well, and smell good.  They drive expensive cars.  They have a cabin out at a local lake where we hang out in the summer.  Both make really good money and enjoy the finer things in life.  My husband and children adore them both.

From where I'm sitting, this "gay lifestyłe" ain't looking so terrible.

So listen, you have your objections based on whatever bullshit you want to invent or based on what you saw once down on Davie St.  That's your perogative but I stand by my claims of your ignorance and call to STFU.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Real Woman"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"lets not get too fast and loose with the term ignorant.......if you think what these sick fucks do in public is ok family viewing for you and yours ...so be it....normal people however, do not....we won't even go into what they do in private......personally i have been visually assaulted by these losers as i was having a few beers  on a patio on English Bay some years back.......it was pathetic......certainly today, we would deal with the issue more satisfactorily back in Dog River......these people are sick and chockerblock full of severe mental, emotional and psychological problems.......they should be institutionalized or put back in the closet...s

o truthfully your comments about ignorance should be directed to people such as yourself who know fuck all about the detrimental effects of the (male) gay life style.....most of the female ones are just plain ugly and need to be put down as an act of kindness...now smarten the fuck up

Detrimental effects of the male gay lifestyle!  BUAHAHA!   Two of my closest friends are gay males and I hang out with them regularly.  Neither suffers from any mental illnesses or emotional problems. They have a beautiful house which is kept as neat as a pin.  They bathe daily, dress well, and smell good.  They drive expensive cars.  They have a cabin out at a local lake where we hang out in the summer.  Both make really good money and enjoy the finer things in life.  My husband and children adore them both.

From where I'm sitting, this "gay lifestyłe" ain't looking so terrible.

So listen, you have your objections based on whatever bullshit you want to invent or based on what you saw once down on Davie St.  That's your perogative but I stand by my claims of your ignorance and call to STFU.

when someone is as uninformed and pigheaded as you are about the only response you can give is....whatever !!!!!!!

for me i will be just as happy not sharing a meal with someone who has a 75% plus chance of having contagious life threatening stomach parasites from injesting faeces.....or as we say in Dog River eating shit..

now run along.....you've lost another round

Odinson

Gay males are non-threatning and females confess to them..

I have to squeeze the info of a female. Fetishes etc.

RW

I haven't lost one round, never mind another.

Face it, you're a simple minded prairie hick who's been bred to hate gays even though you know fuck all about them.  Around here, we call that ignorant.

Now you are welcome to be ignorant.  I can't stop you but I will offer another side (it's called reality) whether you like it or not.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Odinson

Quote from: "Real Woman"I haven't lost one round, never mind another.

Face it, you're a simple minded prairie hick who's been bred to hate gays even though you know fuck all about them.  Around here, we call that ignorant.

Now you are welcome to be ignorant.  I can't stop you but I will offer another side (it's called reality) whether you like it or not.

lol I hate niggers and towelheads... Not homosexuals.

Renee

I have to concur with you RW. I know several gay men as well and they are all decent people who lead decent lives. I have no problem hanging out with them, sharing a meal or allowing my childern to be around them.

Now ask me about some heterosexuals that I know who make my skin crawl.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Obvious Li

lol...you silly girl......i don`t hate gays.....i am just one of the silent majority who have had enough of the constant, continuous and ever present  in your face bullshit about the (gay lifestyle).....i wish they would just STFU and move on to something even infantisamily important...but of course they cannot be satisfied with everyone just accepting their deviency.....now the unbelievers must loudly proclaim and promote their lifestyle...........we must be subject to it in every facet of our daily lives......that is right of course because people like you say it is.....you shoud be gratefull that there are still a few no account prarie hicks left to save you progressive fools from your own folly.

one personal story, which matters neither here nor there...but is kinda funny...i have a neice who is brilliant...when she went to university she was married and an average happily adjusted 20 something...when she left university she had a degree in womens studies...a doctorate in Divinity.... had tried to commit suicide at least a dozen times that i know of (hospitalized) was a divorced, fat, ugly, now stupid, man hating re-married lesbian....she travels with her new fat ugly wife/husband giving lectures to other groups of  man hating lesbians...she hates her father, who absolutely worshiped her and is now crushed...her grandmother is completely confused about WTF happened to her favorite grand daughter....welcome to the world of higher education for the progressive left.

Anonymous

lol...you silly girl......i don`t hate gays.....i am just one of the silent majority who have had enough of the constant, continuous and ever present  in your face bullshit about the (gay lifestyle).....i wish they would just STFU and move on to something even infantisamily important...but of course they cannot be satisfied with everyone just accepting their deviency.....now the unbelievers must loudly proclaim and promote their lifestyle...........we must be subject to it in every facet of our daily lives......that is right of course because people like you say it is.....you shoud be gratefull that there are still a few no account prarie hicks left to save you progressive fools from your own folly.

one personal story, which matters neither here nor there...but is kinda funny...i have a neice who is brilliant...when she went to university she was married and an average happily adjusted 20 something...when she left university she had a degree in womens studies...a doctorate in Divinity.... had tried to commit suicide at least a dozen times that i know of (hospitalized) was a divorced, fat, ugly, now stupid, man hating re-married lesbian....she travels with her new fat ugly wife/husband giving lectures to other groups of  man hating lesbians...she hates her father, who absolutely worshiped her and is now crushed...her grandmother is completely confused about WTF happened to her favorite grand daughter....welcome to the world of higher education for the progressive left.

What the fuck is the matter with SOME white people?? No offense OL, but your niece is nuts.

I don't give a flying fuck if homos want to be nude and carry giant dildo's if they rent a private hall. When they do that on public streets in front of small kiddies I want to slice their junk off.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"

What the fuck is the matter with SOME white people?? No offense OL, but your niece is nuts.

I don't give a flying fuck if homos want to be nude and carry giant dildo's if they rent a private hall. When they do that on public streets in front of small kiddies I want to slice their junk off.

hahaha....no worries..........she is loonier than a shithouse rat...........i won't even go to family functions if her and her wife/husband are going because of the way she treats her father.......just be thankful your dad and mom settled in Edmonton so you could go to a university dedicated to producing business ready grads........instead she was born in the NDP stronghold of Sask. whose universities were pioneers in the 80's whacko, feminist, man hating, modern progressive left........for the last 25 years they have been basically absent from the teaching of any serious academia...producing 100's of thousand of humanities, women's studies, and native studies grads.......i could not think of a greater waste of tax payer dollars....not including the total waste of thousands of unemployable young minds..........the buildings would be of better use by just being abandoned

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"hahaha....no worries..........she is loonier than a shithouse rat...........i won't even go to family functions if her and her wife/husband are going because of the way she treats her father.......just be thankful your dad and mom settled in Edmonton so you could go to a university dedicated to producing business ready grads........instead she was born in the NDP stronghold of Sask. whose universities were pioneers in the 80's whacko, feminist, man hating, modern progressive left........for the last 25 years they have been basically absent from the teaching of any serious academia...producing 100's of thousand of humanities, women's studies, and native studies grads.......i could not think of a greater waste of tax payer dollars....not including the total waste of thousands of unemployable young minds..........the buildings would be of better use by just being abandoned

I don't even consider those pieces of paper a degree. As we can see from your niece the only occupation those wastes of time prepare one for is lunatic asshole, but there seems to be far more applicants for those positions than our economy needs.