The best topic

Replies: 10360
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:55:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

I Get My Reliable Royal News From

Started by caskur, June 13, 2022, 05:25:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=463129 time=1657280951 user_id=114
Quote from: caskur post_id=463117 time=1657256751 user_id=2156

She hasn't retired. She is a business woman and rents her castle out for wedding events. She is also a TV  personality.

I meant you, not the Queen Elizabeth the second.

Legally I cannot retire for 5 years.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: caskur post_id=463154 time=1657298481 user_id=2156
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=463129 time=1657280951 user_id=114

I meant you, not the Queen Elizabeth the second.

Do you mean collect your national pension?

caskur

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=463254 time=1657334353 user_id=3254
Quote from: caskur post_id=463154 time=1657298481 user_id=2156

Yes. I cannot get a pension for 5 years and I might be dead by then.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Breakfall

Quote from: caskur post_id=463289 time=1657354695 user_id=2156

I'll send you a shipment of mothballs!  :thumbup:

Anonymous

You can collect Canada Pension Plan benefits up to five years early here, but at a much reduced rate. Considering what a poor investment CPP is, the reduced rate is next to nothing.

caskur

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=463315 time=1657368648 user_id=114

You can collect Canada Pension Plan benefits up to five years early here, but at a much reduced rate. Considering what a poor investment CPP is, the reduced rate is next to nothing.

My husband is on a part pension... we have superannuation remember and that was paid into since the early 1990s. I invested in real estate and now I don't need a lot money. As long as real estate holds it's value I'll be OK. But I still worry about superannuation going down due to the stock market shitting itself ....

I get my medication cheap so that is where I am lucky to be Australian. I just hope our luck holds out.

- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: caskur post_id=463317 time=1657369540 user_id=2156
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=463315 time=1657368648 user_id=114

My husband is on a part pension... we have superannuation remember and that was paid into since the early 1990s. I invested in real estate and now I don't need a lot money. As long as real estate holds it's value I'll be OK. But I still worry about superannuation going down due to the stock market shitting itself ....

I get my medication cheap so that is where I am lucky to be Australian. I just hope our luck holds out.

I've heard other posters talk about the Australian superannuation scheme, but I'm not not sure how it differs from our CPP..

I have a feeling it allows investors to decide how the money is spent, sort of like Singapore......there is no investment choice with CPP.

caskur

Our superannuation funds basically tops up pensions or you can live on them.

They earn 9% per annun.... they are trying to increase contributions to 12%.

So if you earn $100,000 a year, your employer MUST PUT (by law) 9000 into your super fund...

In 20 years you should have at least  $180,000 + your 9% recurring interest rate on top of that.

So low income workers and middle income workers should have at least $250,000 by retirement and they let you take out so much a year like $20,000 to top up your measly pension.

That is as basic as I can write it. Everyone has different funds and fees.

It is probably not much different to your retirement funds.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: caskur post_id=463320 time=1657371779 user_id=2156

So if you earn $100,000 a year, your employer MUST PUT (by law) 9000 into your super fund...

In 20 years you should have at least  $180,000 + your 9% recurring interest rate on top of that.

So low income workers and middle income workers should have at least $250,000 by retirement and they let you take out so much a year like $20,000 to top up your measly pension.

A mandatory savings fund..

Can you direct how it's invested?

Anonymous

Employers are required to contribute 9 percent of wages. :shock:

caskur

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=463332 time=1657392975 user_id=2015

Employers are required to contribute 9 percent of wages. :shock:

Yep so if I pay you 100,000 a year I then have to pay 9,000 into your superannuation fund so it actually costs me 110,000 to employ you.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=463329 time=1657384853 user_id=3254

Your fund does and some of it they invest on the stock market so if that crashes, you lose money.

Remember I complained before about that... I lost a lot of money.... then we gained it back and increased, now because of the Russian illegal invasion of Ukraine they have taken money out of our funds again. And they are threatening to take more.

They can all go fuck themselves... politicians are humanities blight and we pay for THEIR wars.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: caskur post_id=463461 time=1657442049 user_id=2156
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=463329 time=1657384853 user_id=3254

Your fund does and some of it they invest on the stock market so if that crashes, you lose money.

Remember I complained before about that... I lost a lot of money.... then we gained it back and increased, now because of the Russian illegal invasion of Ukraine they have taken money out of our funds again. And they are threatening to take more.

They can all go fuck themselves... politicians are humanities blight and we pay for THEIR wars.

Caskur, don't let the Joe Biden's of the world lie to you. The NATO instigated proxy war in Eastern Europe has very little if anything to do with the stock market decline. The culprit was lockdowns, shutting down global supply chains, printing money, and anti-energy pilicies in Western countries. In key cities in China like Shanghai, lockdowns continued.

When Biden took office, inflation was 1.5 percent. Prior to the war in Eastern Europe, inflation in the US was seven percent. Biden stopped blaming Putin for his failures, so now it's oil companies fault that he cancelled drilling permits and pipelines. But, all roads lead back to pandemic lockdowns and associated measures. As Shen was saying, it will go down in history as one of the world's greatest man made blunders. We should not even have considered copying China's example.

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=463465 time=1657453574 user_id=114
Quote from: caskur post_id=463461 time=1657442049 user_id=2156

Caskur, don't let the Joe Biden's of the world lie to you. The NATO instigated proxy war in Eastern Europe has very little if anything to do with the stock market decline. The culprit was lockdowns, shutting down global supply chains, printing money, and anti-energy pilicies in Western countries. In key cities in China like Shanghai, lockdowns continued.

When Biden took office, inflation was 1.5 percent. Prior to the war in Eastern Europe, inflation in the US was seven percent. Biden stopped blaming Putin for his failures, so now it's oil companies fault that he cancelled drilling permits and pipelines. But, all roads lead back to pandemic lockdowns and associated measures. As Shen was saying, it will go down in history as one of the world's greatest man made blunders. We should not even have considered copying China's example.

I read that these sanctions against Russia and Ukraine too by the way, are an extension of lockdown supply chain disruptions.

This war was planned by a global prog cabal. Once COVID panic wore off they needed to continue the destruction they inflicted on the global economy with draconian measures. Once this is over it will be a new crisis that requires extreme attacks on freedom and global prosperity. How long will average citizens put up with these prog fascist scumbags. Wise up and rise up people.

caskur

Our Prime Minister just got back from the Ukraine and he was standing next to the destroyed buildings and he met with the Ukraine leader.

If you think I think this is a prog stage, then my friend, you don't know me. This has nothing to do with with covid. It is an illegal war perpetuated by a murderous lunatic.

All governments have been planning for WW3 that is why Ruskies have more than 6,000 nuclear warhead bombs and so does the USA.

And this sections is not supposed to be about politics remember?
- Andy Warhol