The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Had to share this one with you guys...

Started by Rancidmilko, March 17, 2022, 12:24:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Dove

Quote from: Odinson post_id=460482 time=1655669805 user_id=136
Quote from: Dove post_id=456607 time=1654360767 user_id=3266

Yeah we donate monthly to a mission that we are close with.

There is a guy on YouTube called Chosenwon who goes down to Detroit and helps the women on the streets who are hooked on drugs and prostituting. He builds friendly relationships with them, helps them with things like money and clothes and essentials. He interviews them and talks to them on videos he puts on YouTube and other people kick in to help.

He tries to earn their trust and convince them to leave the streets.

">

It's sad but it's not easy getting them to leave the streets. Many dont see anyway out of the life they are in. Some are being pimped. Some are just so drug addicted they dont think they can stop. That's just the ones who really want to leave but feel trapped.

I've gone out with anti trafficking outreach down there that builds relationships with the women and the goal is to get them to leave with you. It's pretty dangerous down there.

I watch his channel.

A lot of the women he meets seem to end up dead.

I know.  Once they end up on the streets in Detroit....they are more likely to die either by murder or overdose.

Few will leave the streets and get help.....but it's important to have people who go down there and try.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Odinson

Quote from: Dove post_id=466086 time=1658411123 user_id=3266
Quote from: Odinson post_id=460482 time=1655669805 user_id=136

I watch his channel.

A lot of the women he meets seem to end up dead.

I know.  Once they end up on the streets in Detroit....they are more likely to die either by murder or overdose.

Few will leave the streets and get help.....but it's important to have people who go down there and try.

Thats true.

They fall victim to serial-killers who target homeless women and hookers.

But the narc-radio is saying that he is the one killing those women.  ac_biggrin