The best topic

Replies: 8456
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:49:33 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

Post Some Unusual Facts About Your Life

Started by Anonymous, June 15, 2022, 07:23:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: caskur post_id=461139 time=1656086082 user_id=2156
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=461095 time=1656070682 user_id=3254

During the the 1989 incident?

Was it that long ago?  Oh boy. It doesn't seem that long ago to me. I have a story about that but I can't be bothered typing it all out.

I am using up my phone data and no doubt will be cut off using groups via my mobile phone. It's so annoying when that happens.

June 4, 1989 was the main day of the standoff.

Odinson

No such incident occurred.

Fashie: -1000000 social credit points.

Zetsu

Quote from: Odinson post_id=461102 time=1656071915 user_id=136
People over-dramatize the situation in their mind.

Lead flying through the air takes a whole new meaning.

Your panicking and bitching doesnt help the situation.

Lol I wouldn't be one bit surprised to see you curled up in the corner crying with poop in your pants if you were those ppl.  You're nothing but tough talking pampered baby.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=461095 time=1656070682 user_id=3254

During the the 1989 incident?

Was it that long ago?  Oh boy. It doesn't seem that long ago to me. I have a story about that but I can't be bothered typing it all out.

I am using up my phone data and no doubt will be cut off using groups via my mobile phone. It's so annoying when that happens.

When did we get old? I remember that like it was yesterday. I was twenty one and on my first overseas gig.

Poppy

got a summer job at age 16 at the state park, this bum walks past me then wanders down a hill and proceeds to take a fucking shit in front of me. he then acted all uppity cause I was looking at him, I was tempted to yell rape or scream, "help me, this pervert attempted to molest me!" and get his dumbass arrested but I just said, fuck off and walked away and then told our boss.
I\'m Poppy!

Anonymous

Quote from: Poppy post_id=461199 time=1656124474 user_id=3287
got a summer job at age 16 at the state park, this bum walks past me then wanders down a hill and proceeds to take a fucking shit in front of me. he then acted all uppity cause I was looking at him, I was tempted to yell rape or scream, "help me, this pervert attempted to molest me!" and get his dumbass arrested but I just said, fuck off and walked away and then told our boss.

But, you are a guy. You would have to convince others he was a faggot.

Frood

Quote from: Herman post_id=461182 time=1656122393 user_id=1689

When did we get old? I remember that like it was yesterday. I was twenty one and on my first overseas gig.

I was in high school and my wife was 22....
Blahhhhhh...

Poppy

Quote from: Herman post_id=461202 time=1656124674 user_id=1689
Quote from: Poppy post_id=461199 time=1656124474 user_id=3287

But, you are a guy. You would have to convince others he was a faggot.

that nasty looking creep was probably on a sexual offender list, I also was teamed up with a 15 year old girl who was off somewhere getting the shrub cutting equipment that we needed, if she had come back in time we could have castrated that bitch with the pruning sheers and dumped his body in the lake
I\'m Poppy!

Poppy

same job, all the summer hires got to go to this art exhibit that was taking place. so they have us pile into the cargo bed of a truck, we all lay down next to chainsaws and cutting shears as the driver is going 75 MPH down the highway, if he had hit something we all would have gone flying out of the bed of the truck and landed in the road. it was like some crazy scene from India where you have all these people clinging to the roof of a speeding train.

same job, were are again all in the back of this dumpster like truck that is filled with leaves and twigs that we just cleaned up, as the driver backs up he almost impales one kid on a low hanging branch, the next day we all have poison oak from laying on those leaves and twigs

same job, each week certain kids had to do garbage duty, they had to wear overalls and empty the park trash cans into the sanitation vehicle, those cans would be overflowing with maggots and the kids would be covered in fried rice and maggots. I had the physique of a skinny Asian so i never had to do that since I was not strong enough to lift that shit
I\'m Poppy!

caskur

Quote from: Odinson post_id=461175 time=1656114808 user_id=136

Yes it did. My cousin Jamie Reid was let off the plane first at the Sydney airport an interviewed first. I still have a photocopy of the letter he wrote his mum about his terrible ordeal. Apparently the bus driver even stopped at a stop sign en route to the airport and bullets were still firing at them.... the tourists including my cousin were screaming at him to, "keep driving."

it happened alright.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Breakfall

This hippie chick put a fishing glow tube down my cock and injected shaving cream behind it to titillate me. Unfortunately the glow tube was forced into my bladder from the pressure and stayed there for two weeks blocking my pee-pee stream randomly. The urologist was about to perform surgery the following week when the glow tube miraculously slotted into my urinary tract funnelled out in an almighty wishhhhka! Thank fuck for that. The hospital had a good laugh at my dilemma. They were very unprofessional in my opinion!

:t2502:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTgWRHh_1g6NI2tPREPSwlxt1YTpIFPFpPDEw&usqp=CAU">

Anonymous

Quote from: caskur post_id=461248 time=1656134302 user_id=2156
Quote from: Odinson post_id=461175 time=1656114808 user_id=136

Yes it did. My cousin Jamie Reid was let off the plane first at the Sydney airport an interviewed first. I still have a photocopy of the letter he wrote his mum about his terrible ordeal. Apparently the bus driver even stopped at a stop sign en route to the airport and bullets were still firing at them.... the tourists including my cousin were screaming at him to, "keep driving."

it happened alright.

:ohmy:

Odinson

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=461177 time=1656115420 user_id=61
Quote from: Odinson post_id=461102 time=1656071915 user_id=136
People over-dramatize the situation in their mind.

Lead flying through the air takes a whole new meaning.

Your panicking and bitching doesnt help the situation.

Lol I wouldn't be one bit surprised to see you curled up in the corner crying with poop in your pants if you were those ppl.  You're nothing but tough talking pampered baby.

You are being over-dramatic.

ac_biggrin

Zetsu

Quote from: Odinson post_id=461399 time=1656197739 user_id=136
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=461177 time=1656115420 user_id=61

ac_biggrin

I duno man, considering the fact you're the type of person that feel insecure when a women doesn't do her chores, while you expect others to pay for your house, food, insurance, basically everything for you.  One word, WEAK. :laugh3:
Permanently off his rocker

Thiel

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=461404 time=1656199652 user_id=61
Quote from: Odinson post_id=461399 time=1656197739 user_id=136

ac_biggrin

I duno man, considering the fact you're the type of person that feel insecure when a women doesn't do her chores, while you expect others to pay for your house, food, insurance, basically everything for you.  One word, WEAK. :laugh3:

Ouch!
gay, conservative and proud