The best topic

Replies: 8373
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 29, 2024, 10:59:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

Post Some Unusual Facts About Your Life

Started by Anonymous, June 15, 2022, 07:23:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=462673 time=1656962180 user_id=136
Quote from: Herman post_id=462564 time=1656885811 user_id=1689

Because I did not grow up in Ukraine.

You were named after a dumbbell.

A weight manufacturing company.

Oliver Clotheshoffe

I just spent 115 hours playing Witcher Wild Hunt and FINALLY finished the damn game. God damn I'm frickin' exhausted.
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=462879 time=1657081657 user_id=3349
I just spent 115 hours playing Witcher Wild Hunt and FINALLY finished the damn game. God damn I'm frickin' exhausted.

:ohmy:

Breakfall

I've missed my foreskin for 46 years already when it was abruptly taken from me without my consent at the age of 4. I've been trying to regrow one for the past two years when I discovered some info via Google. But meh dick just looks more wrinkled than ever and alas no foreskin! I hate people spamming bullshit on the net aye!

:dash1:

Anonymous

My grandpa was a general in the PLA. He served at zhongnanhai in June 1989.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=463607 time=1657557203 user_id=56
My grandpa was a general in the PLA. He served at zhongnanhai in June 1989.

Where is that?

Anonymous

Eventually, I started logging into insult forums because they were more relaxing than awkward regular forums.  I already knew where the conversations were headed before I even posted, so the certainty of abuse became welcoming.  Messed up, I know, but there was a lot of arguing and debating in my family growing up.

Frood

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=464783 time=1658037238 user_id=3382
Eventually, I started logging into insult forums because they were more relaxing than awkward regular forums.  I already knew where the conversations were headed before I even posted, so the certainty of abuse became welcoming.  Messed up, I know, but there was a lot of arguing and debating in my family growing up.

I really enjoyed your entry....  ac_smile
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

I had a hair transplant. I spent a lot of money, but I didn't get the result I wanted.

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=467488 time=1659227273 user_id=114
I had a hair transplant. I spent a lot of money, but I didn't get the result I wanted.

Why would you, the guy who is always going on about handles encouraging personal info volunteer something so fucking personal.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=467504 time=1659229921 user_id=56
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=467488 time=1659227273 user_id=114

Why would you, the guy who is always going on about handles encouraging personal info volunteer something so fucking personal.

Because I have been sipping some fifteen year old single malt Glenlivet.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Breakfall post_id=463277 time=1657344523 user_id=3358
I've missed my foreskin for 46 years already when it was abruptly taken from me without my consent at the age of 4. I've been trying to regrow one for the past two years when I discovered some info via Google. But meh dick just looks more wrinkled than ever and alas no foreskin! I hate people spamming bullshit on the net aye!

:dash1:

4 ??? Ouch! Why wasn't it done after birth? I'd never do that to my child that late
<t></t>

Blurt

I've never broken a bone.

I once ate monkey brain curry at a roadside eatery in India.

I like fried crickets better than popcorn.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Dove

I didnt get my drivers liscence until I was 18 because when I was 15, I snuck out and took my grandmas car so me and a friend could go meet up with a couple boys we had met earlier at a park/beach.

We stayed out all night and when we came back in the morning, grandma was wide awake waiting for us.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Frood

Descended from executed witches of Salem, MA, an ancient scientist of note, and a third born princess who took off and married down.
Blahhhhhh...