Replies: 8456
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:49:33 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

Man I miss the old-school days

Started by weebles, June 23, 2022, 10:46:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

weebles

Of old-school BMX and rigged frame MTB's  that with people riding E-bikes today these guys were OG's 30 years ago... the first 3 minutes is awesome esp. since it was before people would run you over while texting and driving and the pissed off looks they get make it even better.

">

Anonymous

Quote from: weebles post_id=461067 time=1656038770 user_id=2191
Of old-school BMX and rigged frame MTB's  that with people riding E-bikes today these guys were OG's 30 years ago... the first 3 minutes is awesome esp. since it was before people would run you over while texting and driving and the pissed off looks they get make it even better.

">

Bike couriers. I guess they have them in Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver.

weebles

I grew up in height of the BMX craze and being young and reckless building my own ramps, jumps  and going to some farmers land who built BMX tracks  it was fun times A chrome Diamond back or a Dyno GT performer and a Sony Walkman you were Living.

Anonymous

Quote from: weebles post_id=461073 time=1656039146 user_id=2191
I grew up in height of the BMX craze and being young and reckless building my own ramps, jumps  and going to some farmers land who built BMX tracks  it was fun times.

It was even around a bit when I was a teenager. But, I grew up on a farm and we had dirtbikes, and those old hate ATC's.

Anonymous

Quote from: weebles post_id=461067 time=1656038770 user_id=2191

">

Great exercise.

weebles

">

I swear I used to watch this on VHS like it was the best movie ever then go and attempt it in RL most times it did not end well. :laugh:

plus it was filmed in Cochrane, AB :thumbup:

Anonymous

Quote from: weebles post_id=461081 time=1656039765 user_id=2191
">

I swear I used to watch this on VHS like it was the best movie ever then go and attempt it in RL most times it did not end well. :laugh:

plus it was filmed in Cochrane, AB :thumbup:

I remember when this was popular.

Print
User actions