Poppy

all the cool kids have retired

a moment of silence please
I\'m Poppy!

Anonymous

Quote from: Poppy post_id=461183 time=1656122529 user_id=3287
all the cool kids have retired

a moment of silence please

Old Herman is here. What I lack in a formal education, I make up for in cool real life experiences.

Poppy

[media]
">
[/media]

there is a secret pact concerning posting at BF that has just been triggered.
I\'m Poppy!

Anonymous

Quote from: Poppy post_id=461191 time=1656123493 user_id=3287
there is a secret pact concerning posting at BF that has just been triggered.

A secret posting?

I guess if I ask, you will be breaking a secret confidence.

Poppy

With the recent announcement of the cancellation of the KM podcast, the increasing shitposting spam by admin and bozo, the absolutely worthless politics section, and the resignation of Flynn as meltdown mode, BF has no one worth reading or responding to anymore.

The retirement of KM from BF resulted in the retirement of the poster known as Regan at BF also.

Blandscape always wants to spar with Poppy but Poppy can't really be bothered wasting time writing for a 10 to 20 inbreds when Poppy is already established on a writing website where the member base is in the thousands.

like bonesaw said, flaming is dead and no one wants to read some guy in his 70's calling everyone a fag day after day.
I\'m Poppy!

Frood

It's not dead....it's napping.
Blahhhhhh...

Poppy

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=461207 time=1656126048 user_id=1676

shhhhhh, flea is napping, she goes to bed at 7pm
I\'m Poppy!

Frood

Flea has big jugs.... it would be tiring to cart that much choice titty around all day....

Have a little empathy.
Blahhhhhh...

cw_

pining for the fjords

Poppy

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=461223 time=1656128491 user_id=1676
Flea has big jugs.... it would be tiring to cart that much choice titty around all day....

Have a little empathy.

the KOF beer wenches had most of the current flame floozies beat in the looks department, why do you think Vitriol and TWAP all headed to that CT KOF orgy, they wanted to get milked.

Flea would have uploaded a picture of herself pissing in a sink at TRF if she felt it would boost her street cred.
I\'m Poppy!

Frood

Quote from: cw_ post_id=461225 time=1656128800 user_id=3226

pining for the fjords

Dispersed in RL....
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Quote from: Poppy post_id=461226 time=1656128845 user_id=3287
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=461223 time=1656128491 user_id=1676

Have a little empathy.

the KOF beer wenches had most of the current flame floozies beat in the looks department, why do you think Vitriol and TWAP all headed to that CT KOF orgy, they wanted to get milked.

Flea would have uploaded a picture of herself pissing in a sink at TRF if she felt it would boost her street cred.

Your inability to recognise Flea's beauty is all rather sad.... but maybe that's why you've never been allowed to see everyday photos of her on the quiet.
Blahhhhhh...

Poppy

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=461230 time=1656129292 user_id=1676
Quote from: Poppy post_id=461226 time=1656128845 user_id=3287

Your inability to recognise Flea's beauty is all rather sad.... but maybe that's why you've never been allowed to see everyday photos of her on the quiet.

who said I thinks she looks like a crone with shingles, she looks better with no makeup, leave the damn lips alone, no duck face

is this a troll forum or chaturbate?

If I have to chose between getting a everyday photo of flea or an inscribed autograph sent to me by Emma Stone, I will chose Emma Stone, yanno

besides flea is married. you should not be thinking any impure thoughts about her, freeky feet freud
I\'m Poppy!

Poppy

https://i.ibb.co/SfCSPTC/3333.jpg">

[media]
">
[/media]
I\'m Poppy!

Breakfall

My penis just got an enquiry!  ac_razz