Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

the community has ended

Started by Poppy, June 24, 2022, 10:02:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erica Mena

cun'T was guest posting in here. I don't mind his posts being approved. Honestly, I'll approve anyone except spammers.
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=462151 time=1656603596 user_id=2845
cun'T was guest posting in here. I don't mind his posts being approved. Honestly, I'll approve anyone except spammers.

Okay good..

I know you like aka vitty, so I thought I wouldn't make him wait for approval.

Poppy

I heard Blandscape has not been approved to post here. Given the circumstances surrounding his numerous forum mental breakdowns, that was quite appropriate.
I\'m Poppy!

Anonymous

Quote from: Poppy post_id=462159 time=1656605727 user_id=3287
I heard Blandscape has not been approved to post here. Given the circumstances surrounding his numerous forum mental breakdowns, that was quite appropriate.

That's news to me.

KM

This forum needs bland.

He's the hero we don't deserve, but need.
https://i.postimg.cc/y6gBFGdL/A89-FA05-C-1505-4346-BF4-E-6-B8-F04-BE1824.jpg\">

Anonymous

Quote from: KM post_id=462162 time=1656605961 user_id=3370
This forum needs bland.

ac_dunno

Poppy

Blandscaped is like Jack Nicolson at the conclusion of The Shining, chasing Dovey through a hedge labyrinth with a gigantic dildo and talking to himself all day.

You can't read his 21-page abortion spam post at BF and not conclude he hasn't had an orgasm this year.
I\'m Poppy!

cw_

Erica Mena

Quote from: KM post_id=462162 time=1656605961 user_id=3370
This forum needs bland.

This forum needs Bland like Poppy needs a vagina.
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

blandspam needs to be committed

end of

Poppy

Flea personally rolled bumper car Benzo into her subforum, but she did not do the same for Blandscape.

Remember that M. Night Shyamalan film, The Visit. You had the old man pooping his diapers and then making a strange shrine out of them in the barn.

Benzo inspired that character.

Watching a feces stained benzo do a wheelchair faceplants in here makes Flea look like a college graduate by comparison.

You know how an overweight girl will hang out with females who are even heavier than she is in order to appear skinny? Flea prefers to hang out with trash posters in order to appear intellectual.
I\'m Poppy!

cw_

Well, the blandy could figure out how to type his nic in the text area of guest posting and try his luck here I suppose.  He wouldn't post as 'guest', he's got an very deep and angsty attachment to Blandscape.  Like a comfort animal, or a cry pillow, a weeping willow, only different.  Way different.

KM

You all have it wrong.

Bland is like The Motorcycle Boy from Rumble Fish.

A prince in exile.

Men and women bow when he walks down the street to the local pub. Not out of fear or intimidation, out of respect. Children sing songs about him.
https://i.postimg.cc/y6gBFGdL/A89-FA05-C-1505-4346-BF4-E-6-B8-F04-BE1824.jpg\">

Anonymous

Quote from: cw_Your handle is being used currently on BF.

I keep forgetting about that but I know who's behind those shenanigans... he even offered to give me the login credentials.

Last I heard he got bored and stopped using it.

Has there been any recent activity?

Erica Mena

I don't care if he posts here or not. I doubt he knows how to even get here.
<t></t>