The best topic

Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Who linked Temple to BF?

Started by Erica Mena, July 13, 2022, 09:56:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

KM

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=463985 time=1657804193 user_id=2845
That idiot is Temple or Poppy pretending to be Temple.

Who would pretend to be Temple?

The guy would have been better off as furniture in Ed Geins living room then having internet access.

Who's next? Ruler of MK?
https://i.postimg.cc/y6gBFGdL/A89-FA05-C-1505-4346-BF4-E-6-B8-F04-BE1824.jpg\">

cw_

Why do you try to play the guess-that-nic game when you are so bad at it?

KM

Quote from: cw_ post_id=464013 time=1657809171 user_id=3226

Why do you try to play the guess-that-nic game when you are so bad at it?

Did you know Buzzsaw was Beaver at FC when Beav had his complete meltdown?

Bra1n told me right away but I couldn't help but DM "Beaver".

Every DM would end "I don't know, Poofer, but it sounds like a conspiracy " ac_lmfao

Poppy

Erica most likely created that nic while sleepwalking.

Because seeing a new member at BF is rarer than spotting the loch ness monster, each newcomer is instantly labeled as an alt. Same thing happened at Turd Rail right before it became a blog.

No "content creator" is going to waste their time doing something as utterly useless as that.
I\'m Poppy!

KM

Quote from: Poppy post_id=464024 time=1657810251 user_id=3287

Because seeing a new member at BF is rarer than spotting the loch ness monster, each newcomer is instantly labeled as an alt. Same thing happened at Turd Rail right before it became a blog.

No "content creator" is going to waste their time doing something as utterly useless as that.

I think Flea did, too.

Notice the trophy thread here?

I don't know, Poppy, but it seems like a conspiracy

Anonymous

This is why message boards should do away with the antiquated registration process, eliminate all handles and go to anon posting only. That would force posts to be about content instead of the poster.

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=464028 time=1657810824 user_id=114

This is why message boards should do away with the antiquated registration process, eliminate all handles and go to anon posting only. That would force posts to be about content instead of the poster.

If that were to happen, a large number of posts wouldn't be about content, they would be about posters guessing the identity of the poster..

We see it here with SCOUSE's reaction when there is an anon posting making fun of him.

Poppy

BF needs to use a Redit like feature where you downvote all the spam and crap posts, when a post receives enough down votes they are removed from the thread and placed in the dumpster.

But if that system was used properly, there would hardly be any posts in the main sections of BH and the dumpster would be overflowing with garbage.

Didn't BF used to be about MMA and wrassling? Maybe change back to that, the politics seems to have caused BF to lose what small member base it had and BF is shrinking not growing.
I\'m Poppy!

cw_

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=464034 time=1657811622 user_id=3254
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=464028 time=1657810824 user_id=114

If that were to happen, a large number of posts wouldn't be about content, they would be about posters guessing the identity of the poster..

We see it here with SCOUSE's reaction when there is an anon posting making fun of him.

Also, posters should be accountable for what they post.  Post history doesn't lie.

Anonymous

Quote from: Poppy post_id=464035 time=1657811760 user_id=3287

Didn't BF used to be about MMA and wrassling? Maybe change back to that, the politics seems to have caused BF to lose what small member base it had and BF is shrinking not growing.

Not when I saw it before it went down and relaunched. You might be right though.