News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8373
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 29, 2024, 10:59:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

America celebrates the 4th of July in the traditional way.

Started by Bricktop, July 04, 2022, 11:24:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=463220 time=1657318647 user_id=1676
I accept life and human existence at its best and in times of peace as well as times of upheaval. You've got to embrace the ying yang factor rather than demand that the gift given to you has assurances.

It's not I that wants his cake and eat it too....

Swallow a bag of concrete and harden the fuck up, bub....

Sorry but you're not convincing anyone here.  Tbh I've never seen someone that doesn't have to protect the public or fight a war, but so full of cowardice that they still need a gun just to feel safe... ffs even kids I know are at least 100x braver than you.
Permanently off his rocker

Lokmar

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=463188 time=1657312859 user_id=61
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=463184 time=1657311999 user_id=3351

Guns and deadly force are the only way governments are overthrown. IMO, we look at the whole entire situation backwards. We see a shooting today and ask, how can we limit guns to stop this from happening. Even more ridiculous is places like the UK did that with stabbings. You cant own anything with a locking blade over 3" and even then, if a judge decides you have a deadly weapon, they can prosecute you for such. That government needs butchered....but they cant because the population is disarmed.

The proper way to look at this is to ask why we didnt have these mass shootings 75 years ago. Therein lies the real answer. If we keep on with anti gun crap, even if we would ban them, next thing you know we'll be banning knives and screwdrivers like the UK. Its intellectually brain dead to approach problems in that manner.

This is how I see it, if everyone has guns, criminals will have access to them too, which created this problem in the first place and the paradox/vicious cycle will continue on, same thing with inflation and increasing min wage.  

People getting stabbed is possible, but how can you even dare compare it to a firearm when you can't even out run a gunman.

Usually it takes 2 or more factors to create a problem.  In the old days I believe it's b/c ppl didn't have phone cams, severe decaying poverty, internet news or social media, diversity conflict, intense political/cultural competition.  Life was so much more simple back then, even if people had guns, but now if more and more people are becoming mentally unstable, guns are only making things 10x worst, it's just nothing but a catalyst with a means to kill and destroy.

Everyone who is free should have access to guns. Anyone who murders should be publicly executed. A lot of people should die in America every year. Only problem is, we need to make sure the right people are killed.

On tonight's news, they had a story about an old man who was beaten and robbed in his bodega. He managed to grab a knife and stabbed his attacker, killing him. New York has charged him with murder.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-york-city-bodega-worker-charged-murder-allegedly-seen-video-stabbing-ex-con-dispute">https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-york-cit ... on-dispute">https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-york-city-bodega-worker-charged-murder-allegedly-seen-video-stabbing-ex-con-dispute

Just like in  the UK, if you defend yourself with any weapon, you WILL be charged. The best way to stay alive is to have a gun to shoot these assholes BEFORE they beat you. In Europe, mass murders are committed with vehicles. Cant outrun them either.

All of this is moot because unlike the rest of the world, America has a 2nd Amendment for overthrowing the government when necessary. No number of dead kids changes that.

Oliver Clotheshoffe

">
[/img]

[size=150]Sounds like a large firework when it goes off -

https://www.bitchute.com/video/cAFFqfYy2uKt/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/cAFFqfYy2uKt/
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Zetsu

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=463236 time=1657330091 user_id=3351
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=463188 time=1657312859 user_id=61

This is how I see it, if everyone has guns, criminals will have access to them too, which created this problem in the first place and the paradox/vicious cycle will continue on, same thing with inflation and increasing min wage.  

People getting stabbed is possible, but how can you even dare compare it to a firearm when you can't even out run a gunman.

Usually it takes 2 or more factors to create a problem.  In the old days I believe it's b/c ppl didn't have phone cams, severe decaying poverty, internet news or social media, diversity conflict, intense political/cultural competition.  Life was so much more simple back then, even if people had guns, but now if more and more people are becoming mentally unstable, guns are only making things 10x worst, it's just nothing but a catalyst with a means to kill and destroy.

Everyone who is free should have access to guns. Anyone who murders should be publicly executed. A lot of people should die in America every year. Only problem is, we need to make sure the right people are killed.

On tonight's news, they had a story about an old man who was beaten and robbed in his bodega. He managed to grab a knife and stabbed his attacker, killing him. New York has charged him with murder.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-york-city-bodega-worker-charged-murder-allegedly-seen-video-stabbing-ex-con-dispute">https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-york-cit ... on-dispute">https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-york-city-bodega-worker-charged-murder-allegedly-seen-video-stabbing-ex-con-dispute

Just like in  the UK, if you defend yourself with any weapon, you WILL be charged. The best way to stay alive is to have a gun to shoot these assholes BEFORE they beat you. In Europe, mass murders are committed with vehicles. Cant outrun them either.

All of this is moot because unlike the rest of the world, America has a 2nd Amendment for overthrowing the government when necessary. No number of dead kids changes that.

I do agree with ya on one thing that we both hate, which is criminal rights.  But aside from that I duno why do you guys are so concerned your government will turn 180 degrees on their own people and want to destroy them just for that.  Chances are if a civil war breaks out, I doubt it'll end well for people against the US military that have over 15 years of experience fighting terrorists and a century of modern combat knowledge and training.  Not to mention as long as you use smartphones, you're screwed to begin with as the government already has all your data and everything else that's in it, and can track every where you go and everything you say.

Oliver Clotheshoffe

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=463247 time=1657332365 user_id=61

I doubt it'll end well for people against the US military that have over 15 years of experience fighting terrorists and a century of modern combat knowledge and training...

You mean the US military that just got it's ass handed to it in Afghanistan?
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=463251 time=1657333248 user_id=3349

I doubt it'll end well for people against the US military that have over 15 years of experience fighting terrorists and a century of modern combat knowledge and training...

Afghan is a dang hard country to counquer.

Zetsu

I duno what makes you think they got crushed, the US have less than 2000 soldiers that were KIA, while they took out over 52,000 opposition fighters.

Anonymous

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=463255 time=1657334357 user_id=61

I duno what makes you think they got crushed, the US have less than 2000 soldiers that were KIA, while they took out over 52,000 opposition fighters.

But, the Taliban is back in charge and using American military weapons........that's Joe Biden's fault though.

Zetsu

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=463256 time=1657334567 user_id=3254
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=463255 time=1657334357 user_id=61

But, the Taliban is back in charge and using American military weapons........that's Joe Biden's fault though.

The problem is the US can win a any conventional, guerilla or nuclear war, but the truth is Afgan folks had no will to fight anymore, the Taliban is simply their own government.

Bricktop

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=463236 time=1657330091 user_id=3351

I must offer my gratitude to you for your input.

Your deranged and deluded views nicely corroborate my view that America is a doomed nation, ready to shoot itself to death rather than govern itself sensibly.

Cheers for that.

Zetsu

Quote from: Herman post_id=463253 time=1657334069 user_id=1689

Afghan is a dang hard country to counquer.

I agree too, when you're fighting behind enemy lines, unknown foreign territory, unfamiliar with their culture and language, not to mention the average White man stands out like a soar thumb, while terrorist hides among the locals, all the odds were against the US, but they still won by a mile.

Zetsu

Anyways you guys should at least see some of the police/soldier's intense training they go through daily, and then compare your lifestyle to theirs.  

The government can just cut off the food source, medical care, gas supply, ammo, etc, even if you create your own factory, they can just bomb or raid it.  Eventually everyone will be desperate and surrender.

Hong Kong's SWAT team was created and trained by the SAS during colonial rule.  And the average time it takes for them to clear and secure a typical apartment unit filled with heavily armed suspect and hostages is no more than 4 seconds.  And the bad news(for the pro gun owners) is experts rated US's LA and Washington SWAT, etc at an even higher level.

Frood

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=463235 time=1657329940 user_id=61
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=463220 time=1657318647 user_id=1676
I accept life and human existence at its best and in times of peace as well as times of upheaval. You've got to embrace the ying yang factor rather than demand that the gift given to you has assurances.

It's not I that wants his cake and eat it too....

Swallow a bag of concrete and harden the fuck up, bub....

Sorry but you're not convincing anyone here.  Tbh I've never seen someone that doesn't have to protect the public or fight a war, but so full of cowardice that they still need a gun just to feel safe... ffs even kids I know are at least 100x braver than you.

I don't need to convince anyone here because I frankly don't give a fuck what you think and I shart in your general direction on this.

Weapons are a human right and they underpin a functioning civics minded society. If you don't like it, tuck your pissflaps in and stfu.
Blahhhhhh...

Zetsu

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=463261 time=1657337504 user_id=1676
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=463235 time=1657329940 user_id=61

I don't need to convince anyone here because I frankly don't give a fuck what you think and I shart in your general direction on this.

Weapons are a human right and they underpin a functioning civics minded society. If you don't like it, tuck your pissflaps in and stfu.

Thanks for proving my point Dinky, just dun let the door hit your ass while on the way out.

Frood

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=463262 time=1657337719 user_id=61
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=463261 time=1657337504 user_id=1676

Thanks for proving my point Dinky, just dun let the door hit your ass while on the way out.

:laugh3:

You had no point.

You should take up flower arranging, soap making, and merkin knitting... you're no good at this internet thing.
Blahhhhhh...