News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8337
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 08:47:13 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

America celebrates the 4th of July in the traditional way.

Started by Bricktop, July 04, 2022, 11:24:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lokmar

So the latest is the dad helped this kid buy the guns. WTF, over? The dad should probably get the death penalty too for the crime of allowing his kid to get face and neck tattoos.

Anonymous

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=462947 time=1657149262 user_id=3351
So the latest is the dad helped this kid buy the guns. WTF, over? The dad should probably get the death penalty too for the crime of allowing his kid to get face and neck tattoos.

The latest I saw was of Robert Crimo appearing on social media wearing modern racist attire.

Bricktop

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=462911 time=1657117489 user_id=3351
The 2nd Amendment in America exists solely to overthrow the federal government and repel foreign invaders. That means that military grade weaponry is protected by the 2nd Amendment no matter the time period. You cant argue muskets are the only thing people can own because the intent is to enable the people to overthrow the government and you cant do that with muskets today. Now I get that everyone gets all emotional about dead children and shot up parades but that doesnt trump the Bill of Rights. I have 4 kids and if all 4 were dead, thats no reason to restrict peoples God Given Inalienable Rights.

On the flip side, you have the UK where you cant even own a knife with a locking blade or over 3" without it being considered a weapon that can land you in prison. What a fucking joke! Someone needs to overthrow that joke of a government! And guess what? People get murdered over there all the time STILL!

Americas Constitutional threat against its own government is foreign to the rest of the world. The purpose is to prevent it from becoming despotic like the UK and Australian governments. The most effective way to destroy the 2nd Amendment is to move the people away from morality and into nihilistic depravity and democrat liberals have done just that. What better way for a government to consolidate its power over the people than disarm the populace?

The solution to mass shootings in America is going to take a generation at the very least. Re-introduce the Bible and prayer into schools as it was before 1960, bring back a swift death penalty, teach Godly morality, quit allowing blacks to cry racism every time one of their din doo nuffins gets smoked by the cops. These would be a good start. For crying out loud, 2 black kids in the chicongo got in a fight, one had a knife and stabbed the other kid who was completely unarmed to death. They didnt bring charges against the murderer because it was said the 2 were "mutual combatants". LMFAO at the absurdity!!!! Whats NOT going to happen is disarming Americans. Thats a recipe for a civil war. Sure, all this sounds pollyanna but its a FACT that we didnt have anywhere near this level of violence when our society was anchored by Godly morals.

It is this kind of misguided and irrational zealotry that has put America in this mess.

Just one small example from this nonsensical rationale; the creators of the US constitution including the right to bear arms so that people can overthrow the very government the constitution creates.

If you have friends or relatives in America tell them to get out. Now.

Anonymous

Since Justine became dictator, I wish we had a constitutional clause to overthrow his prog ass.

Anonymous

A Republican candidate in Arizona went viral Wednesday with a new campaign ad that shows him defending his home from the Ku Klux Klan.

The video then shows Davison stepping out of his home armed with a rifle, which scares the intruders away.

"But when this rifle is the only thing standing in between your family and a dozen angry Democrats in Klan hoods, you just might need that semi-automatic. And all 30 rounds," he says.

https://twitter.com/Jerone4Congress/status/1544700948164972546?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1544700948164972546%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theblaze.com%2Fnews%2Fwatch-arizona-gop-candidate-wields-ar-15-to-defend-home-from-ku-klux-klan-democrats-in-viral-ad">https://twitter.com/Jerone4Congress/sta ... n-viral-ad">https://twitter.com/Jerone4Congress/status/1544700948164972546?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1544700948164972546%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theblaze.com%2Fnews%2Fwatch-arizona-gop-candidate-wields-ar-15-to-defend-home-from-ku-klux-klan-democrats-in-viral-ad

The ad highlights the controversial history of the Ku Klux Klan, a white supremacist terrorist organization that used violence and intimidation against white and black Republican leaders to disenfranchise black Americans. The Klan sought to reestablish white supremacy in southern states and supported the Democratic Party against Reconstruction-era Republicans in the 1870s.

Prominent Democratic leaders have been affiliated with the Klan, including the late West Virginia Senator Robert Byrd, a former organizer and member of the KKK. Byrd later renounced the KKK and said he regretted his membership in the organization. He died in 2010, after serving in Congress for more than 50 years, and was eulogized by then-Vice President Joe Biden.

Oliver Clotheshoffe

If he was in my district I'd vote for him in a heartbeat.   :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Oliver Clotheshoffe

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=462953 time=1657154356 user_id=1560

It is this kind of misguided and irrational zealotry that has put America in this mess.

Just one small example from this nonsensical rationale; the creators of the US constitution including the right to bear arms so that people can overthrow the very government the constitution creates.

Exactly. We have the right (and the means) to get rid of the government if we have to.

You don't.

Enjoy your bowl of Cricket Crunch cereal.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=462970 time=1657161935 user_id=3349
If he was in my district I'd vote for him in a heartbeat.   :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

I would too.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=462972 time=1657162212 user_id=3349
Quote from: Bricktop post_id=462953 time=1657154356 user_id=1560

Exactly. We have the right (and the means) to get rid of the government if we have to.

You don't.

Enjoy your bowl of Cricket Crunch cereal.

Really? So how does that work?

Trump supporters going to gun up and attack Biden government offices?

Governing a country with guns would hardly seem  characteristic of the world's greatest democracy?

But of course, America has already gone to war with itself so theres nothing new here.

Yep. Guns will solve ALL your problems.

Idiots.

Oliver Clotheshoffe

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=462985 time=1657163969 user_id=1560
Trump supporters going to gun up and attack Biden government offices?

Who needs guns, on January 6th all they did was walk into a building and the government was frozen in terror.

Governing a country with guns would hardly seem characteristic of the world's greatest democracy?

Well if I'm not mistaken that's how the country got here in the first place.

But of course, America has already gone to war with itself so theres nothing new here.

Yeah, we should have skipped that whole thing so we could all still own slaves.

Yep. Guns will solve ALL your problems.

Guns PREVENT problems. There's a good billion people in China who will tell you that.

Idiots.

We'll take care of our business and you take care of yours. We'll let you know when it's safe to come out.

Bricktop

Ah.

You mean safe like an American school?

Or safe like a Las Vegas rock concert?

Or maybe safe like an independence day celebration?

Newsflash, junior. MY country is FAR safer than your country by a factor of about 10 to 1. We don't need guns to keep us safe. Or make us feel big and strong.

Frood

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=462996 time=1657176018 user_id=1560
Ah.

Newsflash, junior. MY country is FAR safer than your country by a factor of about 10 to 1. We don't need guns to keep us safe. Or make us feel big and strong.

Yes.... because we get guns pointed at our heads by a fuckwit authorities if we resist tyranny like the lockdowns...while domestic abuse case deaths migrate to blunt objects, sharp objects, and a whole generation has been so fucked up by 2 years of lockdowns and misplaced panic, that we're literally killing ourselves with booze, drugs, poverty, suicide, and people killing their own people.

I like your whiskey recommendations but when it comes to reality, you're a big steaming heap of dog shit. I wish you'd just die and go to hell in that aspect.
Blahhhhhh...

Oerdin

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=462997 time=1657177779 user_id=1676
Quote from: Bricktop post_id=462996 time=1657176018 user_id=1560
Ah.

Yes.... because we get guns pointed at our heads by a fuckwit authorities if we resist tyranny like the lockdowns...while domestic abuse case deaths migrate to blunt objects, sharp objects, and a whole generation has been so fucked up by 2 years of lockdowns and misplaced panic, that we're literally killing ourselves with booze, drugs, poverty, suicide, and people killing their own people.

I like your whiskey recommendations but when it comes to reality, you're a big steaming heap of dog shit. I wish you'd just die and go to hell in that aspect.

You will, no doubt, have evidence of these rather dramatic insinuations, wont you?

What am I saying.

You've never provided evidence of your idiocy in your life.

Frood

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=462999 time=1657179858 user_id=1560
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=462997 time=1657177779 user_id=1676

You will, no doubt, have evidence of these rather dramatic insinuations, wont you?

What am I saying.

You've never provided evidence of your idiocy in your life.

Neither have you.    

You've just hid behind the remnant of a lost bully's badge and the cowardice it required...
Blahhhhhh...