News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8373
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 29, 2024, 10:59:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

America celebrates the 4th of July in the traditional way.

Started by Bricktop, July 04, 2022, 11:24:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Zetsu

Quote from: Odinson post_id=463357 time=1657402514 user_id=136
Talk about the guns.

Guns or not... The home invasions, rapes, muggings, murders are still gonna be around.

And you dont have the power to stop them.

The packs of niggers and spics are gonna take over the whole neighborhood.

You are alone... They have the numbers.

You cant go anywhere.

Mexicans are kind of weak, only Blacks and some Whites can put up a fight.  I still prefer dealing with one without a gun.
Permanently off his rocker

Zetsu

Quote from: Odinson post_id=463353 time=1657401161 user_id=136
An army works in unison while the armed citizenry is a loosely organized armed mob.

For the civil war to work, the rebelling side needs an army too.

Couldn't be any more true as it's been well proven in history.

Lokmar

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=463354 time=1657401390 user_id=61
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=463352 time=1657401020 user_id=3351

There would be a severe psychological collapse in the military from killing their own people. By the time 5 million citizens were dead, public opinion would solidify against the military and their authority and command structure would break down. Lets just say Australia had to put 5 million citizens down who were rioting with pitchforks. That would be the end of its government.

Tb fair, the same logic can be applied to the rebellion group, the only difference is soldiers are a lot more resilient than the average person from having to go through a mental break down.  If they don't want to fight or have a mental break down, they fall into the resigned category.

True. Its likely many civilians will die. Again, thats gonna be bad for morale and over all support for the military. The window of opportunity for the military to quell an insurrection would be very short.

Several Red States would secede as well. That will also prolong the pain. None of the 1st world countries can relate.

Frood

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=463325 time=1657380847 user_id=61
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=463285 time=1657349073 user_id=1676

I'd leave you in a ditch for what you've supported...

Don't die gracefully....just die as slow as possible...

Hell appreciates the warm-up.

This is why you deserve to be identified as soon as possible.

You deserve to be dragged behind a jet ski with a bowling ball shoved up your arse...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=463365 time=1657412700 user_id=3351

Tb fair, the same logic can be applied to the rebellion group, the only difference is soldiers are a lot more resilient than the average person from having to go through a mental break down.  If they don't want to fight or have a mental break down, they fall into the resigned category.

True. Its likely many civilians will die. Again, thats gonna be bad for morale and over all support for the military. The window of opportunity for the military to quell an insurrection would be very short.

Several Red States would secede as well. That will also prolong the pain. None of the 1st world countries can relate.

Texas Republicans made a secession vote part of their platform. :thumbup:

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=463288 time=1657352320 user_id=1676

Don't engage that fuckwit. He's now an obese ex Aussie cop who hates hunting for meat and anything to do with humans defending themselves... the guy's head is mud.

Yet you engage with me at every opportunity.

Well, I say engage...its more like the foaming, rabid conniption of someone with very serious social adjustment issues inherited from his American ancestry.

As usual, you prove my point about the American mentality and the belief in violence as a virtue, so please...continue with your macho-man gibberish. Must make you feel like a REAL man.

:001_rolleyes:

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=463373 time=1657415320 user_id=1560
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=463288 time=1657352320 user_id=1676

Don't engage that fuckwit. He's now an obese ex Aussie cop who hates hunting for meat and anything to do with humans defending themselves... the guy's head is mud.

Well, I say engage...its more like the foaming, rabid conniption of someone with very serious social adjustment issues inherited from his American ancestry.

As usual, you prove my point about the American mentality and the belief in violence as a virtue, so please...continue with your macho-man gibberish. Must make you feel like a REAL man.

He engages you with school yard insults. Does that count?

Frood

Quote from: Herman post_id=463376 time=1657417178 user_id=1689
Quote from: Bricktop post_id=463373 time=1657415320 user_id=1560

He engages you with school yard insults. Does that count?

He's got the mentality of a 2 year old. It's the only language he understands.
Blahhhhhh...

Zetsu

I hate to break it to you, but I've never know any cases where a nation's military or police force is going through a severe morale decay or just give up due to the fact they're fighting against their own people.

Considering there are 2.5 million US military personal and 1 million US local authorities, remember they are all mentally and physically trained individuals.  You have to remember these people are modern warriors, not the average person or gun fanatic.

Frood

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=463391 time=1657419835 user_id=61

I hate to break it to you, but I've never know any cases where a nation's military or police force is going through a severe morale decay or just give up due to the fact they're fighting against their own people.

Considering there are 2.5 million US military personal and 1 million US local authorities, remember they are all mentally and physically trained individuals.  You have to remember these people are modern warriors, not the average person or gun gun fanatic.

Read up on history....
Blahhhhhh...

Zetsu

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=463374 time=1657416783 user_id=1676
You've never been a man....

Good job describing yourself again.  :001_rolleyes:

Frood

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=463394 time=1657420138 user_id=61
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=463374 time=1657416783 user_id=1676
You've never been a man....

Good job describing yourself again.  :001_rolleyes:

Good job being ignorant on the history of humanity.
Blahhhhhh...

Zetsu

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=463393 time=1657420122 user_id=1676
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=463391 time=1657419835 user_id=61

Considering there are 2.5 million US military personal and 1 million US local authorities, remember they are all mentally and physically trained individuals.  You have to remember these people are modern warriors, not the average person or gun gun fanatic.

Read up on history....

Then tell me, I'd love to know more.

Oliver Clotheshoffe

I must say I am indeed impressed with the leftist posters here, they haven't brought up Trump for almost a day now.
Life is too short to be in a hurry