Replies: 8456
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:49:33 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

Laws I Willfully Break

Started by Lokmar, July 13, 2022, 02:08:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lokmar

I dont wear seatbelts. Fuk that, if you think I GAF about costing anyone any amount of money for my poor life choices, you bumped your fukin head! I do wear it for work, and I do wear it when I'm racing, but all other times, fuk that shit! I was behind an Illinois State Trooper today, used my left thumb to snag it and draw it over my shoulder. My sincere hope is to be the maximum burden on the system for 30 years before I die.

Breakfall

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=463811 time=1657692532 user_id=3351
I dont wear seatbelts. Fuk that, if you think I GAF about costing anyone any amount of money for my poor life choices, you bumped your fukin head! I do wear it for work, and I do wear it when I'm racing, but all other times, fuk that shit! I was behind an Illinois State Trooper today, used my left thumb to snag it and draw it over my shoulder. My sincere hope is to be the maximum burden on the system for 30 years before I die.

I once witnessed  a couple both survive a car collision because they weren't wearing seatbelts. It was at an intersection at the traffic lights; someone ran the lights and T-boned them. Both ended up in the passenger seat and lived to tell the tale.

Breakfall

I enjoy shitting outdoors, particularly in the ocean. Public toilets make me queasy and the bacterial funk fucks with meh OCD!

Anonymous

I see more people breaking rules or bylaws than laws..

Crossing in the middle of a street,coming to a rolling stop at a four way stop with no traffic for example.

Anonymous

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=463811 time=1657692532 user_id=3351

Speeding would be the law I have broken the most.

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbroSpeeding would be the law I have broken the most.

Same, even though I don't actually do it much anymore.

In my early 20s I think I had a speeding ticket from every county between Roanoke VA and Hampton VA.

I even had to surrender my license for a bit because of all the accumulated points on my record.

Good times.

Anonymous

Quote from: "aka Vitty" post_id=463835 time=1657725791
Quote from: seoulbroSpeeding would be the law I have broken the most.

Same, even though I don't actually do it much anymore.

In my early 20s I think I had a speeding ticket from every county between Roanoke VA and Hampton VA.

I even had to surrender my license for a bit because of all the accumulated points on my record.

Good times.

Same. I don't do it as much as I did in my twenties or thirties. I live in Southern Ontario. It's an open secret our provincial police force is on quota. I put my Jetta on cruise control if I am on the highway. I still occasionally speed, but a lot less often. You can lose your license here if you get too many points against you.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Speeding in a construction zone. I might be getting a ticket in the mail.

Odinson

Speed-limit and the seat-belt.

I set the cruise-control to 10km/h over the speed-limit.

Its not enough to get a ticket because the speedometers are not that accurate.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=463889 time=1657740293 user_id=136

In Manitoba, we have an unoffical nine km above the posted speed limit grace. Not so next door in Ontario.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=463890 time=1657740436 user_id=2015
Quote from: Odinson post_id=463889 time=1657740293 user_id=136

In Manitoba, we have an unoffical nine km above the posted speed limit grace. Not so next door in Ontario.

In Alberta, if workers are present, the fine is three times higher.

Zetsu

I think the last law I broke was a few days ago, I downloaded the new anime "Spy x Family", no one can keep quiet about it and made me want to watch it too.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=463901 time=1657743849 user_id=61
I think the last law I broke was a few days ago, I downloaded the new anime "Spy x Family", no one can keep quiet about it and made me want to watch it too.

I guess I've broke the law too then..

I've downloaded movies, and songs I didn't pay for.

Zetsu

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=463902 time=1657744303 user_id=3254
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=463901 time=1657743849 user_id=61

I guess I've broke the law too then..

I've downloaded movies, and songs I didn't pay for.

It's not easy being 100% law abiding, but with Apple music, Disney+, Amazon prime, etc I have to admit it's now even easier to access paid/subscribed content then downloading it off BT for free, lol.
Permanently off his rocker

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview