News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8717
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 20, 2024, 09:12:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

This is what modern day cops are all about....

Started by Frood, July 13, 2022, 03:11:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Zetsu

Anyways like Odinson has mentioned already, the police were most likely following protocol.
Permanently off his rocker

Odinson

Its their job to enter the building and take the shooter down.

But there are multiple aspects to consider.

If the shooter is deemed not active anymore, there might be a chance to negotiate with him without any further loss of life.

The shooter might detonate a bomb or start shooting every kid he can if the police agitate him.

Zetsu

Anyways I think it's Dinky's responsibility to take out the shooter, considering the fact the US got into this mess in the first place is b/c of spineless chickenshits like him.  :crazy:

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=463883 time=1657739849 user_id=2015
Being a cop is a tough job. They have to referee awful domestic disturbances. It is too bad that politicians are forcing their political agendas on them.

My brother would agree with you..

It's more of an urban police issue, but it happens in rural areas too where her serves.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=463903 time=1657744408 user_id=3254
Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=463883 time=1657739849 user_id=2015
Being a cop is a tough job. They have to referee awful domestic disturbances. It is too bad that politicians are forcing their political agendas on them.

It's more of an urban police issue, but it happens in rural areas too where her serves.

I read a lot of cops are leaving the profession in the US because the prog politicians in the areas where they work are forcing them to enforce SJW agendas and not criminal law.

Frood

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=463900 time=1657742992 user_id=61
Anyways I think it's Dinky's responsibility to take out the shooter, considering the fact the US got into this mess in the first place is b/c of spineless chickenshits like him.  :crazy:

It's your kind of attitude that led to the cultural phenomenon of mass shooters...not mine. The cowardice and ignorance is all yours.
Blahhhhhh...

Zetsu

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=463910 time=1657746144 user_id=1676
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=463900 time=1657742992 user_id=61

It's your kind of attitude that led to the cultural phenomenon of mass shooters...not mine. The cowardice and ignorance is all yours.

I'm not someone that needs a gun to survive, nor have I ever encourage any person, including gutless chickens like you or the shooter to get their hands on one.

Scumbags like you deserve to have a katana erected up your projecting ass until it protrudes out of your triple standard mouth.  :sdfjh(2):

Anonymous

I have a problem with cops that abuse their authority.  But, most of the people who are abused have it coming to them.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=463909 time=1657745911 user_id=2015
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=463903 time=1657744408 user_id=3254

I read a lot of cops are leaving the profession in the US because the prog politicians in the areas where they work are forcing them to enforce SJW agendas and not criminal law.

I'd say it's not as blatant in Canada, but look what happened in Ottawa.

Anonymous

While we're on the topic of criminal justice. Thailand is offering convicted sex offenders less jail time in exchange for chemical castration.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=463929 time=1657758933 user_id=56
While we're on the topic of criminal justice. Thailand is offering convicted sex offenders less jail time in exchange for chemical castration.

:thumbup:

Frood

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=463913 time=1657749494 user_id=61
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=463910 time=1657746144 user_id=1676

I'm not someone that needs a gun to survive, nor have I ever encourage any person, including gutless chickens like you or the shooter to get their hands on one.

Scumbags like you deserve to have a katana erected up your projecting ass until it protrudes out of your triple standard mouth.  :sdfjh(2):

You wouldn't know how to survive anything....

I don't want to be mean but you've been raised to be a victim of anything yet still a pom-pom girl for it all the while. It's a cringe combination to witness or read about...

I don't know if it's because of pharmaceuticals, estrogen mimicking plastics in the water supply, soy in your diet, or a birth defect which rendered your testes a waste of real estate....  ac_unsure
Blahhhhhh...

Zetsu

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=463973 time=1657785138 user_id=1676
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=463913 time=1657749494 user_id=61

I don't want to be mean but you've been raised to be a victim of anything yet still a pom-pom girl for it all the while. It's a cringe combination to witness or read about...

I don't know if it's because of pharmaceuticals, estrogen mimicking plastics in the water supply, soy in your diet, or a birth defect which rendered your testes a waste of real estate....  ac_unsure

Dude, you don't even know anything about me, yet you're quick to assume I've never lived next to a ghetto for over 15 years and requires using my head while walking home, have been mugged by a dozen people during the night or have gotten into a brawl against the odds a couple times and never thought about fleeing, etc.  The fact is you're not special or the only one, all I know is you have a lot of insecurities and need a gun when the fact is you're not even a cop.  :001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=463981 time=1657800511 user_id=61
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=463973 time=1657785138 user_id=1676

Dude, you don't even know anything about me, yet you're quick to assume I've never lived next to a ghetto for over 15 years and requires using my head while walking home, have been mugged by a dozen people during the night or have gotten into a brawl against the odds a couple times and never thought about fleeing, etc.  The fact is you're not special or the only one, all I know is you have a lot of insecurities and need a gun when the fact is you're not even a cop.  :001_rolleyes:

I remember you posting about getting swarmed. You're still here, so you know how to defend yourself.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=463982 time=1657803921 user_id=56
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=463981 time=1657800511 user_id=61

I remember you posting about getting swarmed. You're still here, so you know how to defend yourself.

With common sense, self-control and some luck, there's no more excuse to get into trouble.  ac_umm