The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Coffee

Started by Erica Mena, July 15, 2022, 09:14:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cw_

I only drink coffee at home/work.  No interest in coffee shops.

Anonymous

Quote from: cw_ post_id=465445 time=1658203799 user_id=3226
I only drink coffee at home/work.  No interest in coffee shops.

I like hanging out in good coffee shops.

cw_

I prefer hanging out in my front yard under my favourite tree.  The are far fewer, people  :yuk: , there.  

">

Erica Mena

Wow. That is perfect. I can feel the calm just looking at it.
<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: cw_ post_id=465935 time=1658352427 user_id=3226
I prefer hanging out in my front yard under my favourite tree.  The are far fewer, people  :yuk: , there.  

">

I dont take people with my coffee either.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=465941 time=1658354501 user_id=2845

You should move up closer to cw and I.  We can all get together and laugh about deleting Poofer's posts.

Erica Mena

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=465949 time=1658357778 user_id=3382

You should move up closer to cw and I.  We can all get together and laugh about deleting Poofer's posts.

You really choosing violence from Poofer, aren't ya?
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=465950 time=1658358626 user_id=2845

I'm not the one that deleted his work of art.  You should make me a mod, then I can invite Oak to be a mod.

Erica Mena

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=465951 time=1658358835 user_id=3382
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=465950 time=1658358626 user_id=2845

I'm not the one that deleted his work of art.  You should make me a mod, then I can invite Oak to be a mod.

Now you're really choosing violence  :roll:
<t></t>

Poppy

Who deleted King Martini's content?

Was he PM'd a reason why it was deleted?
I\'m Poppy!

Erica Mena

Go away, you shit stirring little queer
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: Poppy post_id=465953 time=1658360182 user_id=3287
Who deleted King Martini's content?

Was he PM'd a reason why it was deleted?

">

Poppy

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=465955 time=1658360272 user_id=2845

Erica Mena, go piss in the sink!

Is KM more contentious than a David Chappelle Netflix special?

What is going on here?

This content removal is equivalent to charging the stage and slapping King Martini.

According to stat boy, the reputation of Erica Mena's forum has taken a hit with this latest scandal.
I\'m Poppy!

cw_

I've suggested that she move closer to us before.  For some reason she chose San Pedro.  Go figure.

Anonymous

Quote from: Poppy post_id=465959 time=1658361262 user_id=3287
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=465955 time=1658360272 user_id=2845

Erica Mena, go piss in the sink!

Is KM more contentious than a David Chappelle Netflix special?

What is going on here?

This content removal is equivalent to charging the stage and slapping King Martini.

According to stat boy, the reputation of Erica Mena's forum has taken a hit with this latest scandal.

Could be.  But have you ever considered that [size=200]admin abuse[/size] simply doesn't exist and never has?

Think about it from a non-flamer point of view, and instead from that of a logical adult member of society.  Each forum has a different operator, thus different rules, yes?  When that operator follows their rule of removing what they believe to be offending material, is it [size=200]admin abuse[/size] or is it simply the enforcement of a rule that was already in place and you agreed to when you registered?

Flea has different rules than cw_.  cw_ had different rules than The Bra1n.  The Bra1n had different rules than Elon Musk.  And Elon Musk is an adult baby with the body of a banana slug.

An example: BC mods have gone to great lengths to remove posters whose "content" they deemed valueless, and they didn't worry about what those posters might say or do as a result.  They simply didn't care because they did what they wanted to with the money they spent on a hosting package.  And that's what it's really about.  It says right at the door that Flea can do what she wants with her forum. This is not a donation-friendly affair.

Now, the facts are the facts, but the question remains, who will stop posting because of this scandal?  Probably no one, not even KM.  In fact, he'll probably never stop talking about it.

Flamers from old Flame Town were irritated with The Wire Cutters for removing posts, changing avatars, and literally hard-coding it so that one poster's "content" was translated into the language of the Swedish Chef and another poster was logged out automatically every 3 minutes.  It wasn't worth getting upset about.  In fact, it was kinda funny.  The Wire Cutters didn't care because of some vague law that was supposed to mean something to everyone they posted with outside of their board.  It didn't matter to them because it didn't matter to the guy who kept the lights on.

Why should it matter to the mods here, 15 years later?