The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Coffee

Started by Erica Mena, July 15, 2022, 09:14:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cw_

Every moderated forum has it their TOS or rules that management reserves the right to move, delete, or moderate any post for any reason.  People agree to this when they use the service.

cw_

"Flea has different rules than cw_. cw_ had different rules than The Bra1n. The Bra1n had different rules than Elon Musk. And Elon Musk is an adult baby with the body of a banana slug."

Heh.  4 degrees of Elon Musk.

Erica Mena

We used to panel abuse at TDT. Gawd, that was fun as fuck

We did it to Sting and The big Jewbosky. Good times
<t></t>

Garraty_47

I've had members blow a gasket over something as harmless as a global filter that simply changed one poasted word to another.

No manual tampering with their posts, just a script that changed WordA to WordB.

Judging by the wailing and gnashing of teeth you'd think I'd killed their pets.

/shrug

cw_

I didn't delete or edit posts (except that one time when SSS posted something illegal).  Or fuck with profiles.  I did dump posts and restrict users access to posting.  I don't find fucking with posters without good reason to be any fun at all.

Erica Mena

Really tho...if you're paying for the forum, you don't "have" to be fair. That's what trips me out about people that constantly cry about forum administration.
<t></t>

Anonymous

There is closeted faggot that thinks the owner of this forum owes it to him to let him spam a bunch of new threads calling her a Gook at three am.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=465985 time=1658365905 user_id=2845
Really tho...if you're paying for the forum, you don't "have" to be fair. That's what trips me out about people that constantly cry about forum administration.

take the pig for instance. She thinks as soon as she logs in she's entitled to say how things are to be run

best thing you ever did was ban that slob from this sub

cw_

I think it's a combination of myopic entitlement and

">

Anonymous

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=465981 time=1658365650 user_id=3381
I've had members blow a gasket over something as harmless as a global filter that simply changed one poasted word to another.

No manual tampering with their posts, just a script that changed WordA to WordB.

/shrug

Posters compalined because Biggie Smiles got a few mod privileges in a forum they don't post in..

It's impossible to make all posters happy no matter how hard an admin might try.

Frood

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=466013 time=1658370686 user_id=3254
Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=465981 time=1658365650 user_id=3381

/shrug

Posters compalined because Biggie Smiles got a few mod privileges in a forum they don't post in..

It's impossible to make al posters happy no matter how hard an admin might try.

Topless pics of all the females on the forum usually makes all the forum happy....
Blahhhhhh...

Garraty_47

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=466053 time=1658382880 user_id=1676
Topless pics of all the females on the forum usually makes all the forum happy....

If the question is: "Boobs?"

The correct answer is always: "Yes please."

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=466013 time=1658370686 user_id=3254

It's impossible to make al posters happy no matter how hard an admin might try.

One word, Oak. :yuk:

Frood

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=466228 time=1658507252 user_id=2015

One word, Oak. :yuk:

Ohhh.... She slipped my mind...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=466069 time=1658407084 user_id=3381

If the question is: "Boobs?"

The correct answer is always: "Yes please."

I am more of a legs and ass man myself. Don't get me wrong, I like a nice rack too.