Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Welcome Treasurer

Started by Erica Mena, July 15, 2022, 09:42:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dove

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=465793 time=1658335337 user_id=2015
Quote from: KM post_id=465784 time=1658333570 user_id=3370

I really think there's a certain amount of jealousy attached to the BH/FC days from those who wernt privy to it.

ac_lmfao

You cant make that shit up lol

I think it's sad as fuck. You cant even make fun of people like this because they just do it for you lol
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=465811 time=1658337588 user_id=3382
Quote from: Poppy post_id=465805 time=1658336327 user_id=3287Shirley, educated people here like Vitriol and Bonesaw are posting at other places that have nothing to do with "flaming or trolling". Right?

What do you think I've been doing for the past 5 years?

The problem with posting on forums where people already share your interests is that all anyone really does is agree with each other that your interest is great.  I've unfollowed groups on FB because they're mind-numbingly boring.  Not only that, but seeing other fans interact really takes the fun out of thinking your interest is unique.  It's depressing.

You mean all these morons like the same thing I do?  How is that possible?  They're morons.  Why would I want to interact with morons about something I like?  I'd rather that it stayed cool and fun in my head or debate about the good and the bad with friends.

Did you think Breaking Bad was a good show?  What?? Me too!  *crickets*

If Flea gives up on BC and starts a new forum somewhere else, I'll eventually end up there too.

I get FB jailed so much that I dont even really enjoy socail media anymore.

I got 30 day banned. Then in the last 3 days of my 30 days...I got an additional 7 days for a meme I posted in 2011.

It's so stupid.

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=465809 time=1658336999 user_id=3214
Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=465793 time=1658335337 user_id=2015

ac_lmfao

The delusions are real -- lol

This is what I actually like about KM he has absolutely no shame in saying shit like this and he's actually serious about it too

Same  ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Poofer thinks people hesitate to interact with him because he's intimidating.  That's the funniest part.

Try tanking ICC 25 with 24 other nerds who are all angry about loot drops.  That's real stress.  No one interacts with him because he's a human garbage can and there's nowhere you can fit a word in edgewise that could contribute logic or humor into his meltdowns.

Watching someone type a novel just to call you bald is not as thrilling as one would be led to believe.

Dove

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=465820 time=1658338247 user_id=3382
Poofer thinks people hesitate to interact with him because he's intimidating.  That's the funniest part.

Try tanking ICC 25 with 24 other nerds who are all angry about loot drops.  That's real stress.  No one interacts with him because he's a human garbage can and there's nowhere you can fit a word in edgewise that could contribute logic or humor into his meltdowns.

Watching someone type a novel just to call you bald is not as thrilling as one would be led to believe.

You're just jelly that he brings the quality contents.

Please dont spook him off. He might go forth and build a whole flamey empire with cartoons drawn by Pickles and not invite us.

Then what would come of us?!  I dont know if we could ever heal from that hurt.

Garraty_47

Quote from: Poppy post_id=465805 time=1658336327 user_id=3287
Shirley, educated people here like Vitriol and Bonesaw are posting at other places that have nothing to do with "flaming or trolling". Right?

What concerns me is you keep dancing up to the edge of revealing the location of this other place(s) where you're a contributor.

The first rule of poasting outside "the community" is you don't talk about poasting outside "the community".

The second rule of poasting outside "the community" is reread the first rule, dammit.

If you want to have nice things you can't leave them where clumsy mutherfuckers and vandals can put their grubby mitts on 'em.

Blurt

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=465430 time=1658202862 user_id=3381
Quote from: Herman post_id=465415 time=1658201762 user_id=1689
I heard of both of them, but I don't know any songs.

I don't listen to much 'Skinny Puppy' these days but I'll pop in a 'Bauhaus' CD now and then.

Bauhaus' first studio album 'In The Flat Field' is pretty good, and 'The Sky's Gone Out' has some great songs too.

'Burning From the Inside' has probably gotten the most play for me, though.

A friend's sister was getting a ride with us when I tossed in that CD and she said the song 'She's In Parties' made her feel like she was tripping.

LoL

Forget Bauhaus, bro.

Tones On Tail's Rain is where your head must go in the darkness.

A true audio fractal.

">
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Garraty_47

Quote from: Blurt post_id=465824 time=1658338809 user_id=1974
Forget Bauhaus, bro.

Tones On Tail's Rain is where your head must go in the darkness.

A true audio fractal.

Tones on Tail are essentially Bauhaus minus Peter Murphy and David J. LoL

'Lions', 'Go', 'There's Only One', 'Burning Skies', etc. can all frequently be found emanating from my speakers.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=465822 time=1658338446 user_id=3266

You're just jelly that he brings the quality contents.

Do Wednesdays have the funniest material  ac_toofunny

Poppy

The proper technique for a guild leader to handle loot drops is to implement a point system. Whereby members earn points based on how many raids they attend. If two or more members have enough points for a certain loot drop, the in-game random number generator is used to determine who gets the amazing gear.

HTH-NeWbie
I\'m Poppy!

Anonymous

Quote from: Poppy post_id=465845 time=1658340506 user_id=3287The proper technique for a guild leader to handle loot drops is to implement a point system. Whereby members earn points based on how many raids they attend. If two or more members have enough points for a certain loot drop, the in-game random number generator is used to determine who gets the amazing gear.

HTH-NeWbie

The only guild I ever led was a banking guild.  And it was poor.

Poppy

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=465811 time=1658337588 user_id=3382
Quote from: Poppy post_id=465805 time=1658336327 user_id=3287Shirley, educated people here like Vitriol and Bonesaw are posting at other places that have nothing to do with "flaming or trolling". Right?

What do you think I've been doing for the past 5 years?

The problem with posting on forums where people already share your interests is that all anyone really does is agree with each other that your interest is great.  I've unfollowed groups on FB because they're mind-numbingly boring.  Not only that, but seeing other fans interact really takes the fun out of thinking your interest is unique.  It's depressing.

You mean all these morons like the same thing I do?  How is that possible?  They're morons.  Why would I want to interact with morons about something I like?  I'd rather that it stayed cool and fun in my head or debate about the good and the bad with friends.

Did you think Breaking Bad was a good show?  What?? Me too!  *crickets*

If Flea gives up on BC and starts a new forum somewhere else, I'll eventually end up there too.

Forums are so bleh.

Websites that allow you free reign to post whatever artistic content you want to so that others can read and comment if they so chose is better than a forum designed for a specific topic.

Call outs on these sites are simply contests hosted by other members and revolve around prompts or just writing prose/poetry about a specific subject. It's like the old high school literature club where members would enjoy each others writings.

Actually the Playstation network linked website is about as busy as BC since to this day, hardly anyone has a bloody Playstation 5 and that subforum hardly gets any new posts. The PS4 subforum is busier.
I\'m Poppy!

Dove

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=465849 time=1658340728 user_id=3382
Quote from: Poppy post_id=465845 time=1658340506 user_id=3287The proper technique for a guild leader to handle loot drops is to implement a point system. Whereby members earn points based on how many raids they attend. If two or more members have enough points for a certain loot drop, the in-game random number generator is used to determine who gets the amazing gear.

HTH-NeWbie

The only guild I ever led was a banking guild.  And it was poor.

:roll:

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=465822 time=1658338446 user_id=3266

Please dont spook him off. He might go forth and build a whole flamey empire with cartoons drawn by Pickles and not invite us.

That must be why he rides the bus and aint suppirting his kids. Just too dang busy with the really important stuff.

Anonymous

Bonesaw, you can approve, delete or edit posts here..

I'll probably add permissions so you can move threads to Rejected if you see the need.