The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Welcome Treasurer

Started by Erica Mena, July 15, 2022, 09:42:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

My welcome thread is pretty popular, even among the intellectually stunted manbaby crowd who's upset about [size=200]panel abuse[/size] on a forum on the internet.  

When the kids talk about cringe, that's what they're talking about.

KM

Save it, admin ass kisser.

Chances are high you were butthurt then cried like a little girl to have it deleted.

Where did the big bad Poofer cold cock you, pleb?
https://i.postimg.cc/y6gBFGdL/A89-FA05-C-1505-4346-BF4-E-6-B8-F04-BE1824.jpg\">

Anonymous

There must be a creme for panel abuse burns.  Poofer needs all of it.

Why don't you take it up with the actual moderator of the sub instead of losing focus and making a fool of yourself?

Poppy

This could turn into a bigger scandal that the Secret Service deleting those Trump related texts during Jan 6 Insurerection
I\'m Poppy!

Dove

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=465648 time=1658281283 user_id=56
From what I've observed, flamers have rose coloured glasses on when they talk about the past glories of defunct flame boards. I came from a different type of forum, but the sentiment would likely be the same if we held a reunion. It was busy and we had fun. I guess the difference is we know there is no going back.

I agree with this.

It actually makes me sad reading people who just cannot let go of "flaming".  And talking about bringing in new posters. Or going on about "quality content" but never producing any.  Lots of people lost interest in forums with socail media.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=465676 time=1658287683 user_id=3266
From what I've observed, flamers have rose coloured glasses on when they talk about the past glories of defunct flame boards. I came from a different type of forum, but the sentiment would likely be the same if we held a reunion. It was busy and we had fun. I guess the difference is we know there is no going back.

Lots of people lost interest in forums with socail media.

That's what happened.

cw_

Anonymous

I agree with this.

It actually makes me sad reading people who just cannot let go of "flaming".  And talking about bringing in new posters. Or going on about "quality content" but never producing any.  Lots of people lost interest in forums with socail media.

I've noticed fewer posts from BC regulars whenever Poofer bends over and screams "LOOK AT ME".  Did Flea actually invite this dunce?

No one wants to hear about 20 year old flame stories about people no one's ever heard of, and the dip in posts always reflects that - this isn't the first forum at which it's happened either.  I've told Flea I'll curb the nostalgia, but I can't speak for everyone who lives in the past.

Dove

Oh man. Poofer went for the whole "I brought traffick to ur board and now you owe me" thing pretty quick this evening.

Even though everyone who posted there posted regardless if he was there.  

CW better be eternally grateful. She is deeply in debt to him now forever!

Dove

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=465679 time=1658288061 user_id=3382

I agree with this.

I've noticed fewer posts from BC regulars whenever Poofer bends over and screams "LOOK AT ME".  Did Flea actually invite this dunce?

No one wants to hear about 20 year old flame stories about people no one's ever heard of, and the dip in posts always reflects that - this isn't the first forum at which it's happened either.  I've told Flea I'll curb the nostalgia, but I can't speak for everyone who lives in the past.

Pretty much.

Flynn is an actual broken record and completely stuck on BH. He is even worse than Poofer with the "flamer" shit.

I genuinely think its stupid. Why would anyone want to be in perpetual outrage mode?  They just look unhinged and completely miss it when people are making fun of them lol. They dont even get it. They think they are owning everyone  :laugh:

cw_

Quote from: Dove post_id=465682 time=1658288273 user_id=3266
Oh man. Poofer went for the whole "I brought traffick to ur board and now you owe me" thing pretty quick this evening.

Even though everyone who posted there posted regardless if he was there.  

CW better be eternally grateful. She is deeply in debt to him now forever!

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/LimpingEducatedEmeraldtreeskink-mobile.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=465683 time=1658288452 user_id=3266They dont even get it. They think they are owning everyone  :laugh:

I used to be like that.  In 2005.  I thought there couldn't be anyone as aggressive or tenacious or witty as I was, but I took it too seriously.

The only thing I was destroying was my free time.  I could have learned a lot in the time I was calling strangers gay.

Now, I read a lot.

Poppy

KM podcasts are always quality content. The FT player had 3 remixes and KM's Final podcast which I don't think was actually his final podcast.

FT had some great story flames, one involving dovey and one about Benzo that I started and KM finished. The end of TRF mega scroll bomb flame was also on FT.
I\'m Poppy!

Poppy

CW was also the only one to receive a non broken KM mug.
I\'m Poppy!

Poppy

Quote from: Dove post_id=465683 time=1658288452 user_id=3266
Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=465679 time=1658288061 user_id=3382

Pretty much.

Flynn is an actual broken record and completely stuck on BH. He is even worse than Poofer with the "flamer" shit.

I genuinely think its stupid. Why would anyone want to be in perpetual outrage mode?  They just look unhinged and completely miss it when people are making fun of them lol. They dont even get it. They think they are owning everyone  :laugh:

Flynn could actually believe he is still at Brawl Hall. He/she (wanna be respectful of his/her chosen pronoun) writes some mini scroll bombs over really trivial stuff sometimes.

If Flynn had her/his way, 75% of the BF members would be banned due to them being shit posters.

Yet Flynn will respond to shit posters like Benzo which only encourages more shit posts from Benzo.
I\'m Poppy!