Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Welcome Treasurer

Started by Erica Mena, July 15, 2022, 09:42:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dove

Quote from: Poppy post_id=465700 time=1658291793 user_id=3287
Quote from: Dove post_id=465683 time=1658288452 user_id=3266

Pretty much.

Flynn is an actual broken record and completely stuck on BH. He is even worse than Poofer with the "flamer" shit.

I genuinely think its stupid. Why would anyone want to be in perpetual outrage mode?  They just look unhinged and completely miss it when people are making fun of them lol. They dont even get it. They think they are owning everyone  :laugh:

Flynn could actually believe he is still at Brawl Hall. He/she (wanna be respectful of his/her chosen pronoun) writes some mini scroll bombs over really trivial stuff sometimes.

If Flynn had her/his way, 75% of the BF members would be banned due to them being shit posters. Rdd

Yet Flynn will respond to shit posters like Benzo which only encourages more shit posts from Benzo.

To me Flynn always looks unhinged and angry AF.

Flynn is the reaction we used to WORK on getting out of people we would troll the hell out of. It's just way too easy.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Frood

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=465687 time=1658288825 user_id=3382
Quote from: Dove post_id=465683 time=1658288452 user_id=3266They dont even get it. They think they are owning everyone  :laugh:

I used to be like that.  In 2005.  I thought there couldn't be anyone as aggressive or tenacious or witty as I was, but I took it too seriously.

The only thing I was destroying was my free time.  I could have learned a lot in the time I was calling strangers gay.

Now, I read a lot.

That sounds gay...

....but luckily you got a Mike Pence treatment!  ac_biggrin
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Quote from: Poppy post_id=465533 time=1658242320 user_id=3287
I would like to see a match between Freud's feet and a fiddler crab

We both soak in saltwater but my feet don't have a hard shell around them....
Blahhhhhh...

KM

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=465679 time=1658288061 user_id=3382
Quote from: Dove post_id=465676 time=1658287683 user_id=3266

I agree with this.

It actually makes me sad reading people who just cannot let go of "flaming".  And talking about bringing in new posters. Or going on about "quality content" but never producing any.  Lots of people lost interest in forums with socail media.

I've noticed fewer posts from BC regulars whenever Poofer bends over and screams "LOOK AT ME".  Did Flea actually invite this dunce?

No one wants to hear about 20 year old flame stories about people no one's ever heard of, and the dip in posts always reflects that - this isn't the first forum at which it's happened either.  I've told Flea I'll curb the nostalgia, but I can't speak for everyone who lives in the past.

Hmmm

That's odd considering I rarely post here, you straw grabbing creature.

You have half the amount of posts I have in four days that I've accumulated in two months.

How big is the dart board you use to throw shit at and hope it sticks?

And Cdub, let me rephrase the truthful fact;

I created content at your forum that drew ppl there.

It's a crying ass shame watching somebody you had a lot of respect for as far as these forums go suddenly turn into yet another one of the droning lemmings here to fit in. The same person who can't take wit yet allowed some of the most deplorable gore on her internet plaything.

I had dissapoint.

Good thing there's a great new shotgun in Fortnite. This place needs an enema.

And furthermore, if Flea don't want me here, all she has to do is say it. There's nothing keeping me here nor is being surrounded by the putz ensemble of Dekimbe Mutombol rejects anything that holds my interest for too long.

The flaming years, we're interesting. This glob of shit that's left? Not so much.
https://i.postimg.cc/y6gBFGdL/A89-FA05-C-1505-4346-BF4-E-6-B8-F04-BE1824.jpg\">

Anonymous

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=465679 time=1658288061 user_id=3382
I've noticed fewer posts from BC regulars whenever Poofer bends over and screams "LOOK AT ME".  Did Flea actually invite this dunce?

No one wants to hear about 20 year old flame stories about people no one's ever heard of, and the dip in posts always reflects that - this isn't the first forum at which it's happened either.  I've told Flea I'll curb the nostalgia, but I can't speak for everyone who lives in the past.

When you post together it's inevitably a trip down memory lane..

Since the flame forum regulars have only been here a few years, we can't relate..

I understand the reminiscing, but there is nothing non flamers can contribute to those particular discussions.

Garraty_47

Quote from: Dove post_id=465720 time=1658295017 user_id=3266
 To me Flynn always looks unhinged and angry AF.

Which oddly enough is worlds away from the Flynn I remember from previous forums.

That Flynn would do a backflip into a thread, poke somebody (or everybody) in a ticklish spot, then cartwheel back out while giggling loudly.

That Flynn was fun to read.

Garraty_47

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=465741 time=1658316704 user_id=3254
I understand the reminiscing, but there is nothing non flamers can contribute to those discussions.

That's exactly when a thread needs to be redirected or sent on a tangent.

Leaving these chattering nabobs of negativity to their own maudlin devices isn't doing them any favors.

Derail that shit... it's for The Greater Good. LoL

Anonymous

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=465743 time=1658317331 user_id=3381
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=465741 time=1658316704 user_id=3254
I understand the reminiscing, but there is nothing non flamers can contribute to those discussions.

That's exactly when a thread needs to be redirected or sent on a tangent.

Leaving these chattering nabobs of negativity to their own maudlin devices isn't doing them any favors.

Derail that shit... it's for The Greater Good. LoL

It will not be me that crashes the party. I will return when the thread is about something that happened post 2005.

Garraty_47

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=465747 time=1658319050 user_id=114
It will not be me that crashes the party. I will return when the thread is about something that happened post 2005.

Has something happened post 2005?

Dammit, I never get those memos.

Looks like it's time for another angry email to HR.

Anonymous

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=465748 time=1658319290 user_id=3381
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=465747 time=1658319050 user_id=114

Has something happened post 2005?

Dammit, I never get those memos.

Looks like it's time for another angry email to HR.

Lol, sometimes I wonder if anything has been posted since then when reading some of these threads. It's all good though. I can always start a thread that isn't about the glory days of flaming if I want something else to talk about.

Garraty_47

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=465750 time=1658319675 user_id=114
Lol, sometimes I wonder if anything has been posted since then when reading some of these threads. It's all good though. I can always start a thread that isn't about the glory days of flaming if I want something else to talk about.

True, but I was also being serious about sending nostalgia threads on a tangent whenever possible.

Being anchored to the past *and* taking oneself too seriously is a horrid combination and ought to be discouraged or at least mitigated.

Anonymous

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=465752 time=1658320526 user_id=3381
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=465750 time=1658319675 user_id=114

True, but I was also being serious about sending nostalgia threads on a tangent whenever possible.

I will leave that to old Herman.

caskur

Quote from: Poppy post_id=465698 time=1658291237 user_id=3287
CW was also the only one to receive a non broken KM mug.

I was in a mood until I read this then I pissed myself laughing nearly...

to me you are good medicine!!!~
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Garraty_47

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=465754 time=1658320958 user_id=114
I will leave that to old Herman.

Capable hands, to be sure, but he's got other things on his mind these days.

It's not rocket science... even Poppy could lend a hand if he wasn't so busy playing Cuphead.

It could be fun for the whole forum; like taking turns with a laser pointer and getting the flamers to jump into boxes or run face-first into walls.

Try it; you might like it.

Poppy

People talk about the "old days" because that was when most of the best and creative trolls and content were written.

Everything you see now is imitation, repetition and shit posts.

KM should maybe write some parody songs or poetry. Fortnite fan fiction is also a good choice.

Need to expand your reader base, writing about the "community" is like writing about outhouse maintenance in Colonial times. Not many people would find that interesting.

you could do a podcast discussing the newest cable shows that are must watch, a podcast about comic con 2022, the best movies of 2022, ect.
I\'m Poppy!