The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Welcome Treasurer

Started by Erica Mena, July 15, 2022, 09:42:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Dove

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=465752 time=1658320526 user_id=3381
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=465750 time=1658319675 user_id=114
Lol, sometimes I wonder if anything has been posted since then when reading some of these threads. It's all good though. I can always start a thread that isn't about the glory days of flaming if I want something else to talk about.

Being anchored to the past *and* taking oneself too seriously is a horrid combination and ought to be discouraged or at least mitigated.

Indeed. And doing that for years on end is just sad.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

cw_

Quote from: KM post_id=465738 time=1658315953 user_id=3370

And Cdub, let me rephrase the truthful fact;

I created content at your forum that drew ppl there.

It's a crying ass shame watching somebody you had a lot of respect for as far as these forums go suddenly turn into yet another one of the droning lemmings here to fit in. The same person who can't take wit yet allowed some of the most deplorable gore on her internet plaything.

I had dissapoint.

I thought your post ON THIS SITE was disgusting and inappropriate.  So I said so.  I didn't touch your post as I couldn't find an actual rule ON THIS SITE that had been broken.  So it wasn't my place to do so.  It is certainly my place to state my opinion.  Tough toenails about your feelings, you over emotional self important spazz.  :P

Poppy

Was this KM post a prewrite?
I\'m Poppy!

KM

Quote from: Poppy post_id=465771 time=1658328813 user_id=3287
People talk about the "old days" because that was when most of the best and creative trolls and content were written.

Everything you see now is imitation, repetition and shit posts.

KM should maybe write some parody songs or poetry. Fortnite fan fiction is also a good choice.

Need to expand your reader base, writing about the "community" is like writing about outhouse maintenance in Colonial times. Not many people would find that interesting.

you could do a podcast discussing the newest cable shows that are must watch, a podcast about comic con 2022, the best movies of 2022, ect.

Poppy, I have a podcast that has over a million listens total. These boards are nothing but somebody like me slumming. Pop culture completely levels these forums in interest.

When I saw that idiots had 30k posts at a forum, it was then I decided that some of the rabble here are no lifers and this is all they have. That's pathetic dedication if your not getting paid to write it.

Think about it- if back in the flaming days there was great content, and their was, compare it to the shit posting going on today. Which would you rather read or discuss?

How do you compare the French new wave to superhero movies? You can't. One was genre defining and the other is entertainment for morons with IQ's similar to a rock.

I had a guy who was a hard core marvel movie podcaster on the show once and shat all over him when he said that marvel movies were impactful. At the box office, sure. But I don't even remember any of them.

I remember the ending to 400 blows, apocalypse now, but a marvel movie? Nah.

I really think there's a certain amount of jealousy attached to the BH/FC days from those who wernt privy to it. Boards that had a lot of members posting, great content, etc. i think ppl miss that instead of the same morons posting the same shit over and over. It's never gonna come back on account of the shit posters and they don't seem to comprehend they're the ones who ruined it.

Srsly, why would any mediocre writer come here or to BF? Let alone a talented one?
https://i.postimg.cc/y6gBFGdL/A89-FA05-C-1505-4346-BF4-E-6-B8-F04-BE1824.jpg\">

KM

Quote from: cw_ post_id=465781 time=1658331499 user_id=3226
Quote from: KM post_id=465738 time=1658315953 user_id=3370

And Cdub, let me rephrase the truthful fact;

I created content at your forum that drew ppl there.

It's a crying ass shame watching somebody you had a lot of respect for as far as these forums go suddenly turn into yet another one of the droning lemmings here to fit in. The same person who can't take wit yet allowed some of the most deplorable gore on her internet plaything.

I had dissapoint.

I thought your post ON THIS SITE was disgusting and inappropriate.  So I said so.  I didn't touch your post as I couldn't find an actual rule ON THIS SITE that had been broken.  So it wasn't my place to do so.  It is certainly my place to state my opinion.  Tough toenails about your feelings, you over emotional self important spazz.  :P

You mean the "Flame forum" of this site?

Didn't you have one of those?

So what your saying is, you can't flame in the "flame forum" of this site. Where, on the main page, it states it clearly.

Or, being subjected to useless drivel about drunks, drugs, what are you wearing, memes is ok in the "Flame Forum" of this site?

You don't find talking about drugs disgusting?

You don't find shitposting inappropriate?

Just admit you fucked up while intoxicated and move the fuck on, you baloney lipped bull dyke. Better yet, stay off the Boones Farm. Your brain is fermented to the point it's like a horses hoof in a jar filled with formaldehyde.

Delete that.

cw_

What's okay and not okay on this forum is entirely up to flea.  
">

Anonymous

Quote from: KM post_id=465784 time=1658333570 user_id=3370
People talk about the "old days" because that was when most of the best and creative trolls and content were written.

KM should maybe write some parody songs or poetry. Fortnite fan fiction is also a good choice.

Need to expand your reader base, writing about the "community" is like writing about outhouse maintenance in Colonial times. Not many people would find that interesting.

you could do a podcast discussing the newest cable shows that are must watch, a podcast about comic con 2022, the best movies of 2022, ect.

I really think there's a certain amount of jealousy attached to the BH/FC days from those who wernt privy to it.

ac_lmfao

Anonymous

Why is cw getting blamed for something she didn't do?  ac_dunno

KM

Don't you have a can of easy step hair paint to lacquer onto the top of your head, Mr Clean?

cw_

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=465794 time=1658335362 user_id=3382
Why is cw getting blamed for something she didn't do?  ac_dunno

My theory is because KM is an over emotional self important spazz.  
">

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=465023 time=1658088506 user_id=2845
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=465017 time=1658088158 user_id=56
Banning Oak from this sub is a mistake. That's my vote and my opinion. I don't care if it's unpopular.

So you think I should allow her to come in here and call me a bitch and pick fights with everyone?

You're entitled to your opinion. I'm not letting her turn this sub into a war zone.

yeah toss that snorting pig.

Poppy

Poppy, I have a podcast that has over a million listens total. These boards are nothing but somebody like me slumming. Pop culture completely levels these forums in interest.

When I saw that idiots had 30k posts at a forum, it was then I decided that some of the rabble here are no lifers and this is all they have. That's pathetic dedication if your not getting paid to write it.

Think about it- if back in the flaming days there was great content, and their was, compare it to the shit posting going on today. Which would you rather read or discuss?

How do you compare the French new wave to superhero movies? You can't. One was genre defining and the other is entertainment for morons with IQ's similar to a rock.

I had a guy who was a hard core marvel movie podcaster on the show once and shat all over him when he said that marvel movies were impactful. At the box office, sure. But I don't even remember any of them.

I remember the ending to 400 blows, apocalypse now, but a marvel movie? Nah.

I really think there's a certain amount of jealousy attached to the BH/FC days from those who wernt privy to it. Boards that had a lot of members posting, great content, etc. i think ppl miss that instead of the same morons posting the same shit over and over. It's never gonna come back on account of the shit posters and they don't seem to comprehend they're the ones who ruined it.

Srsly, why would any mediocre writer come here or to BF? Let alone a talented one?

Well is it not true that a lot of these "community" members are like wandering shit posting gypsies that are intellectually incapable of joining websites dedicated to specific interests like pop culture, movies, writing etc.  How many people are currently posting at other websites that are not BF or BC or vanforums or any of the other sites TWAP has linked at his KOF site.

Take Benzo, that loser followed everyone around like a tick on a dog's balls and ended up at every troll forum posting the same shit that sunk TRF. He throws a tarp over his rusty wheelchair and lives at BF like one of those homeless San Francisco street shitters.

Take Blandscape, he went from TRF to SG then to your forum then to FT, where he kept having a mental breakdown every 3 months. Now he is at BF having a mental breakdown each time he posts.

Surely he is capable of posting at other websites besides troll slums, or maybe not. He wanted a link to the Literature Club site but was a no show. Can it be possible that the only place he posts his "content" is at BF?

Shirley, educated people here like Vitriol and Bonesaw are posting at other places that have nothing to do with "flaming or trolling". Right?

Imagine spending all this time on the internet that Al Gore created and only ever interacting with "trolls and flamers" on "troll and flame" sites.

That is kinda scary.

There are plenty of people writing what would be termed "funny, creative, thought provoking content" meant for a wide audience at websites dedicated to that, people need to realize you are not going to find that level of "content" on any troll forum in 2022.

So no use crying that ADMIN is spamming pictures  of pancakes or that Flynn is asking Dovey to spell potato again. Everyone just needs to take their pants off and relax in these "troll" forums and lower their expectations. Chill-lax like the senior citizens at TWAPS website do.
I\'m Poppy!

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Oak post_id=465058 time=1658089929 user_id=3271
Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=465055 time=1658089738 user_id=3381

Theoretically it *would* remove all doubt in regard to who fired first, who can't control their negative impulses, and who is obsessively toxic toward whom.

It wouldn't be easy and may not even be fair, but it would be irrefutable.

And that's the last I'll say about this whole sordid thing.

Even this much makes me want to go shower now.

It is sordid and I should take my dumbass away from this source of stupidity since nothing will change. I am promulgating it by being here.   People that won't be accountable for what they do and pile all their blame, existential angst and misery on me aren't worth arguing with.  

This forum has always been insular and insular it will remain.  Good to see you V.  Take care.

Yeah, take your fatass back to the lemming lounge at BF where things aren't so "insular" and 99.9% of the threads are about your never ending TDS

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=465793 time=1658335337 user_id=2015

I really think there's a certain amount of jealousy attached to the BH/FC days from those who wernt privy to it.

ac_lmfao

The delusions are real -- lol

This is what I actually like about KM he has absolutely no shame in saying shit like this and he's actually serious about it too

Anonymous

Quote from: Poppy post_id=465805 time=1658336327 user_id=3287Shirley, educated people here like Vitriol and Bonesaw are posting at other places that have nothing to do with "flaming or trolling". Right?

What do you think I've been doing for the past 5 years?

The problem with posting on forums where people already share your interests is that all anyone really does is agree with each other that your interest is great.  I've unfollowed groups on FB because they're mind-numbingly boring.  Not only that, but seeing other fans interact really takes the fun out of thinking your interest is unique.  It's depressing.

You mean all these morons like the same thing I do?  How is that possible?  They're morons.  Why would I want to interact with morons about something I like?  I'd rather that it stayed cool and fun in my head or debate about the good and the bad with friends.

Did you think Breaking Bad was a good show?  What?? Me too!  *crickets*

If Flea gives up on BC and starts a new forum somewhere else, I'll eventually end up there too.