Last post: Today at 11:58:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

I like Oak.

Started by Anonymous, July 15, 2022, 02:32:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: Poppy post_id=464319 time=1657920622 user_id=3287
Blandcape takes "flaming" very seriously.

He told everyone his full name at BF to prove he was not a Jew.

This is crazy.

U serious?

caskur

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=464251 time=1657909971 user_id=3382
I know that she's almost universally hated by people on these forums, whether for her politics or her tenacity, but her destructive, distracting, all-consuming presence reminds me of me almost 20 years ago when I first discovered the flame community, rampaging through forums until nothing was left but my name.  I find it hilarious that people will go above and beyond to trash her and that she fights nearly everyone all at once.  

The Oak drama and the reactions to it will never cease to amuse me.

I wish she posted here. ac_toofunny

I love Oak. She is a little more mellow these days.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

cw_

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=464304 time=1657916692 user_id=3382

You have the Flame Warriors gene.  We're all dead gorgeous.

Truth.

caskur

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=464303 time=1657916623 user_id=3382

At Pissed Off, I did give caskur 999 negs at once through the admin panel, sat back and watched her go the next morning!  I wouldn't put it past Biggie to spin up Lotus the same way. lol

didn't work though did it?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: cw_ post_id=464677 time=1658011133 user_id=3226
Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=464304 time=1657916692 user_id=3382

You have the Flame Warriors gene.  We're all dead gorgeous.

Truth.

And yet warrior-ess you threw in your forum thus causing me to miss seeing you going off at Dum Sum.  ac_dunno

I was cheated out of an event... ac_blush
- Andy Warhol

Poppy

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=464674 time=1658010807 user_id=56
Quote from: Poppy post_id=464319 time=1657920622 user_id=3287
Blandcape takes "flaming" very seriously.

He told everyone his full name at BF to prove he was not a Jew.

This is crazy.

U serious?

In the BF thread named: On America's birthday admin daydreams about Dove's....................

page 7, Blandscape states his full name in a reply to Aryan, the last name could be a troll but the first name is his real first name because he has posted it before on SG and CBT when he was a member of CBT for like a week before getting booted from CBT.
I\'m Poppy!

Anonymous

Quote from: Poppy post_id=464682 time=1658011636 user_id=3287
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=464674 time=1658010807 user_id=56

U serious?

In the BF thread named: On America's birthday admin daydreams about Dove's....................

page 7, Blandscape states his full name in a reply to Aryan, the last name could be a troll but the first name is his real first name because he has posted it before on SG and CBT when he was a member of CBT for like a week before getting booted from CBT.

Bland is old white and stupid. Why would CBT ban him? He's one of them.

caskur

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=464683 time=1658012117 user_id=56
Quote from: Poppy post_id=464682 time=1658011636 user_id=3287

Bland is old white and stupid. Why would CBT ban him? He's one of them.

He isn't stupid, he might be extremely irritating. He has a profession.
- Andy Warhol

Aryan

I know that she's almost universally hated by people on these forums, whether for her politics or her tenacity, but her destructive, distracting, all-consuming presence reminds me of me almost 20 years ago when I first discovered the flame community, rampaging through forums until nothing was left but my name.  I find it hilarious that people will go above and beyond to trash her and that she fights nearly everyone all at once.  

She regularly gets absolutely destroyed on BF, so much so that she often takes small breaks to calm down and allow the e-wounds to heal.

Anonymous

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=464691 time=1658016028 user_id=1728

She regularly gets absolutely destroyed on BF, so much so that she often takes small breaks to calm down and allow the e-wounds to heal.

I know a lot of folks don't like her. I don't care. I get along with her.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=464704 time=1658017889 user_id=1689
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=464691 time=1658016028 user_id=1728

I know a lot of folks don't like her. I don't care. I get along with her.

Good for you.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Poppy

Oak obviously has a mood disorder. She flies out of the frying pan at a moments notice and starts raging. If she has had a few bottles of wine she is more calm.
I\'m Poppy!

Oak

You don't make who I am, what I post or what I think about you.  Those that feel so outraged are personalizing me and making it about themselves.  You just take me for who I am and run with it.  People try to stomp me out because of my opinions, well, that's not happening. So, they should do what they feel they need to do.  Whatever,

I keep reading about how Iron horse's ass hates me when I pop in for a peek. I don't even know who the hell he is.  And this amuses me to no end.  It's like being handed a win without even entering the game.  How awesome is that?!  I hope his rages tightens sphincter and he's able to keep his diaper from being soiled.  Hahaha  

And anyone that thinks I take breaks because I'm healing wounds has shit for brains.  Frankly, I'm most often bored or busy with real life.  Real lives are good to have.

On a positive note, I like you, Caskur, Herman and Vitty all as well.  I also like and respect Seoulbro from BC as well.  I used to enjoy Shen Li, but she's gone off the rails fighting CBT folks, when I don't think she's in their consciousness much and probably don't know who she is...so that I don't get. But hey, overall, she's pretty cool too.  Her troll amuses me.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview