Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

I like Oak.

Started by Anonymous, July 15, 2022, 02:32:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dove

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=465161 time=1658113591 user_id=3382
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=465159 time=1658113145 user_id=2845
Who thinks Poppy should be restricted next?

I hope you're kidding.

Hi Dove.

Hey Bone!

How are you doing? Well I hope  ac_wub
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=465168 time=1658114174 user_id=3266

I hope you're kidding.

Hi Dove.

Hey Bone!

I am doing just dandy, thanks.  Good to see you around still.

Dove

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=465169 time=1658114301 user_id=3382
Quote from: Dove post_id=465168 time=1658114174 user_id=3266

Hey Bone!

Wonderful! And same! I wasnt expecting to see you back. Glad you are here  ac_drinks

Did you hear I done moved out to the boonies and have a ton of cats?  I started rescuing cats and kittens. I've hand reared abandoned new borns, taken in litters with mommas and I've had 28 cats and kittens sterilized, vaccinated and sent to really good homes ♡

I LOVE it!  I've started a new religion I call Tuxedoism.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=465177 time=1658115211 user_id=3266
Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=465169 time=1658114301 user_id=3382

Wonderful! And same! I wasnt expecting to see you back. Glad you are here  ac_drinks

Did you hear I done moved out to the boonies and have a ton of cats?  I started rescuing cats and kittens. I've hand reared abandoned new borns, taken in litters with mommas and I've had 28 cats and kittens sterilized, vaccinated and sent to really good homes ♡

Funny.  I also rescued a few extra since we last spoke.  We saw a kid by himself giving them away for free on the docks, and my girlfriend was worried they'd be used as crab bait so we grabbed them with the full intention of finding new homes for them later.  They're still here.  I think 4 cats is the limit though.

Dove

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=465182 time=1658115607 user_id=3382
Quote from: Dove post_id=465177 time=1658115211 user_id=3266

Funny.  I also rescued a few extra since we last spoke.  We saw a kid by himself giving them away for free on the docks, and my girlfriend was worried they'd be used as crab bait so we grabbed them with the full intention of finding new homes for them later.  They're still here.  I think 4 cats is the limit though.

Good thing you both took them. I hate seeing free animals offered and I'll almost always take them. People are so cruel and will use them for dog fighting bait or other terrible things.

Mine I have here (I have a total of 11 currently.....I know....but we work it) and the ones I rescued where dumped strays. We have a feral colony here and all I've done for them is TNR about 3. They are difficult to trap.

And there are unbelievable fuckwads who come and dump cats here and leave them to fend for themselves. A few were pregnant.  So I've taken them in and got most adopted out.

Someone also dumped a rabbit. A poor little black domestic rabbit. I tried for weeks to catch him and get him help, but ultimately couldnt and I think another animal got him.  We look for him but havent seen him in a few months  ac_crying

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=465159 time=1658113145 user_id=2845
Who thinks Poppy should be restricted next?

I hope you're kidding.

Remember when Bra1n used to confine him to the guest board for seven days? Cuz he complained too much? Now I see why he did that.
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=465191 time=1658116387 user_id=2845

I hope you're kidding.

Remember when Bra1n used to confine him to the guest board for seven days? Cuz he complained too much? Now I see why he did that.

They're not complaining.

Erica Mena

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=465196 time=1658116817 user_id=3382
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=465191 time=1658116387 user_id=2845

They're not complaining.

They're complaining about me at BF
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=465197 time=1658116887 user_id=2845

They're not complaining.

I got you to call them they!

*fist pump*

Erica Mena

Why the hell are we calling them they? I'm seriously laughing my ass off
<t></t>

Anonymous

They're not complaining.

Why?

Erica Mena

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=465200 time=1658117027 user_id=3254

Why?

That's all "they" do. Complain complain complain
<t></t>

KM

Oak is hilarious.

Flea, you really need to lighten up and stop taking these boards so seriously.

Nobody told Dronesnore to respond to those said emails and your only looking one way in that bullshit.

I, for one, is glad Oak is here.

Now Blandscape needs to come here.
https://i.postimg.cc/y6gBFGdL/A89-FA05-C-1505-4346-BF4-E-6-B8-F04-BE1824.jpg\">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=465202 time=1658117298 user_id=2845
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=465200 time=1658117027 user_id=3254

Why?

That's all "they" do. Complain complain complain

Yes, I know there will always be people complaining.

Poppy

I'm about to reveal a bombshell.

Our father has a horse farm in upstate New York, and when we were kids, me and my brother spent a lot of time there riding and going to horse exhibitions.

My brother attended Georgetown University in Washington, DC, while my father sent me to the University of Oxford, where I graduated with first class honors. My mother has an art gallery in Paris, and we travel there a few times a year to oversee the sale of paintings at auction.

Fox has been posting nonsense on the internet since he and Merle broke away from the knights of fire, often known as kof.

While my brother played video games and worked with Audacity to mix music and podcasts, I would occasionally ghostwrite flame stories or goofy poems for him.

Throughout this period, Fox was involved with a lady he met in the troll forms. She would eviscerate these current forum prostitutes with a hairpin and use their intestines as a necklace. I recall her sending Fox her ID bracelet from a mental institution after she was admitted after punching a police officer. So that little Nintendo Switch drama seems positively quaint in contrast.

I giggle every time I read this tranny gibberish; I presume you got trolled hard, or maybe you're just jerks who couldn't think of anything other than the repetitive gay rubbish you are so fond of.

As for me, my poetry writing became serious after I emailed the Doki Doki Literature Club creators to ask permission to post poetry based on the characters, and when they said yes, I joined a poetry website. In the new member contest, which they organize every month for new members, I came in second place out of 220 applicants.

The proprietor of the poetry website has contests around once a month, and because my contribution was a finalist, it was automatically accepted for publishing in the poetry collection book if I wanted to participate, so I paid the minimal entry cost, which gets you to two copies of the book. Anyone who utilizes the look inside feature of the book on Amazon can see my pen name and a brief biography.

I prefer to keep personal information off the internet, but the poem had great sentimental value to me and I wanted people to read it because it is about two sisters.

Aylana, the finest troll on Webtv, was my biggest influence for spending time on the troll forums. Some people may believe I may have been Aylana because our little group have the necessary talent and writing abilities, but we were not responsible for the Aylana troll. Of course, Vitriol has heard of Aylana, but this may be unfamiliar to the rest of you.

Most of the people on these sites are very stupid and couldn't write if their lives depended on it; if that offends anyone, tough shit.

However, there are enough amusing folks to compensate for all of the rubbish posts. I'm sure people are reading this with their jaws on the floor, thinking, Poppy, are you serious? To answer your question, yes, I am, and I don't care if you don't believe me.

Nobody can deny that I am the genuine talent of this family, whilst many of you can't even post a goddamn gif without messing it up or you will type some half-assed comment that simply confirms your lack of brains.

Let me end with a quote from a song on my playlist.

Pease don't tell me what to do. Don't tell me what to say; simply let me to be myself.

That is all I require of you.
I\'m Poppy!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview