Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Lady C Critiques/Reviews Tom Bower's Book

Started by caskur, August 04, 2022, 08:26:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caskur

Great stuff indeed. Lady C reviewing Tom Bower's book about Megsey Babe... Did you know the palace staff call Harry, BJ Harry? BJ standing for Blow Job Harry. That is how Meghan caught him... Blow Jobs on demand...lol

She asked me to share the vids so that is why I am doing. There is another installment to come. These are way over an hour long so I don't really think you will watch them but I am posting them just the same.

">

">

">
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Dove

"Blow Job Harry" lol. If I heard that just by itself I would think it's because he gives blow jobs lol
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Quote from: caskur post_id=468755 time=1659659167 user_id=2156
Great stuff indeed. Lady C reviewing Tom Bower's book about Megsey Babe... Did you know the palace staff call Harry, BJ Harry? BJ standing for Blow Job Harry. That is how Meghan caught him... Blow Jobs on demand...lol

She asked me to share the vids so that is why I am doing. There is another installment to come. These are way over an hour long so I don't really think will watch them but I am posting them just the same.

">

">

">

Thanks caskur. These should help put me to sleep.

Anonymous

Erica Mena

I can't stand Megan Markle or Harry.

I'm a big Will and Kate fan. Their little family is everything
<t></t>

Anonymous

The whole royal family is useless.  Nothing special about them.

caskur

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=469105 time=1659759691 user_id=2845
I can't stand Megan Markle or Harry.

I'm a big Will and Kate fan. Their little family is everything

:thumbup:

I agree.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=469113 time=1659764419 user_id=3382

You are American... And your system is better?

I think not!~
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=469113 time=1659764419 user_id=3382

Eggs ackly!

caskur

Lady C is da bomb...

last review explaned...

">
- Andy Warhol

caskur

My husband bought me the book by surprise.....lol

It's attractively packaged in black with metallic gold trim however I have covered it in yellow plastic.

https://postimg.cc/Q99RrvDH">https://banks-nearme.com/ally-bank-near-me">ally auto address
- Andy Warhol

caskur

The Real Thomas Markle Jr youtube channel.

">
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Not an original bone in her thick waisted body...

">
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous