Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

Forty Years of Alcohol and Drug Addiction

Started by Anonymous, July 16, 2022, 12:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dove

Quote from: Odinson post_id=467193 time=1659122720 user_id=136
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DwrXvGmWwAAaxCz.jpg">

I kinda met him in 1999. And it was the only time I was ever star struck. I could not even talk to him. I did have a convo with Kenny Hickey.  We had gone to this venue to see some band my friend knew and I had NO idea Type O was even going to be there.

That man was HUGE.

I've met a few rockers. Danzig twice. Dani Filth. Phil Anselmo (Pantera lead) and Lajon Witherspoon (Seven Dust) and Peter Steele was the only one I was retarded over lol.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Odinson

Quote from: Dove post_id=467194 time=1659122980 user_id=3266
Quote from: Odinson post_id=467193 time=1659122720 user_id=136
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DwrXvGmWwAAaxCz.jpg">

I kinda met him in 1999. And it was the only time I was ever star struck. I could not even talk to him. I did have a convo with Kenny Hickey.  We had gone to this venue to see some band my friend knew and I had NO idea Type O was even going to be there.

That man was HUGE.

He was around two meters tall.

I can listen to some Type O Negative sometimes... It depends on the mood.

Dove

Quote from: Odinson post_id=467195 time=1659123330 user_id=136
Quote from: Dove post_id=467194 time=1659122980 user_id=3266

That man was HUGE.

I knew he was large. And I had his Play Girl issue when I was like 15.... terrible I know lol.

I'm like 5 even. 5 1 if I'm being generous. 5'2 maybe with the boots I had on (old Doc Martin's lol....I still have them. My daughter stole them as well as the TON hoodie I got from this very adventure as she is now currently obsessed with them.....I raised her right).  And i weighed between 120 and 125.

So I'm petite. This man just walked into the room and started talking to people and I wasnt expecting that. And he was massive. I was STUNNED.  I may as well have been Homer Simpson drooling over a doughnut lol.

Odinson

Quote from: Dove post_id=467196 time=1659123721 user_id=3266
Quote from: Odinson post_id=467195 time=1659123330 user_id=136

I knew he was large. And I had his Play Girl issue when I was like 15.... terrible I know lol.

I'm like 5 even. 5 1 if I'm being generous. 5'2 maybe with the boots I had on (old Doc Martin's lol....I still have them. My daughter stole them as well as the TON hoodie I got from this very adventure as she is now currently obsessed with them.....I raised her right).  And i weighed between 120 and 125.

So I'm petite. This man just walked into the room and started talking to people and I wasnt expecting that. And he was massive. I was STUNNED.  I may as well have been Homer Simpson drooling over a doughnut lol.

Its okay... It just means that you are a healthy heterosexual girl. :laugh3:

You are travel-sized.

I take it that you are a hardcore fan of Type O Negative. ac_biggrin

Must have been quite the experience.

He was probably very nice considering his normal guy hobbies.

Dove

Quote from: Odinson post_id=467205 time=1659129571 user_id=136
Quote from: Dove post_id=467196 time=1659123721 user_id=3266

Its okay... It just means that you are a healthy heterosexual girl. :laugh3:

You are travel-sized.

I take it that you are a hardcore fan of Type O Negative. ac_biggrin

Must have been quite the experience.

He was probably very nice considering his normal guy hobbies.

I've loved them since I was 14 and just never got sick of them and I go on seasonal binges starting from late summer straight through to the Christmas season lol.

I wouldnt say I'm a "hard core" fan....I've met the hard core TON fan base. I love them, they are the funniest fan base....but I'm definately not in the hard core fan group.

Dove

I like how Scouse just dips out like "nope" lol

Since I got my driver's liscence at 18 (because I snuck out when I was 15 and took my grandmas car and went with a friend and met up with some other friends....and I got caught so I was allowed to get my liscence until I was 18) I've had it suspended 3 times due to speeding. (Not in a long time though)

Because of my music choices lol.

My husband was telling me there is some sort of Pantera reunion happening next year and Zack Wyld will be playing with them (since there is no Dime bag Darrell or Vinny Paul). We will more then likely go and take the girls :D

It's hilarious how much my 6 year old loves this song lol

">

Anonymous

Is Creed considered heavy metal?

I like Creed.

Dove

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=467255 time=1659140364 user_id=3254
Is Creed considered heavy metal?

I like Creed.

Creed would be like....alternative rock. Maybe grunge. It's not heavy at all.

I like alternative rock and some grunge. Classic rock. I'm just not big on rap and hip hop. I dont hate it....its just not my preferred. Especailly today. I'm one of those people getting old and hating on modern music lol. And it really is factually getting terrible....there is a study that supports that.

Here it is

https://stereomonosunday.com/2019/03/23/why-modern-music-is-so-awful/">https://stereomonosunday.com/2019/03/23 ... -so-awful/">https://stereomonosunday.com/2019/03/23/why-modern-music-is-so-awful/

Aryan

Quote from: Dove post_id=467253 time=1659139433 user_id=3266

:roll:

I'm open minded when it comes to music, but rock just doesn't do it for me. I don't dislike it as much as rap/hip hop though. LOL

I remember back in college in my teens, I semi-befriended a mosher/goth type who was in one of my classes. Naturally we were like chalk and cheese in everyway, dress sense wise, music taste, social circle, everything. But we actually ended up getting along pretty well and he showed me some tracks by Korn and Machinehead (I think) and I do admit that some songs weren't bad.

Like I said before though, the music genres of rock and electronic house/club music back then didn't just seperate people by their musical taste, it was a cultural thing too, which impacted the way we dressed, how we spoke and what clubs/venues we went to.

Ask any Brit around my age and they will know what I'm talking about.  :laugh3:

Dove

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=467388 time=1659200169 user_id=1728
Quote from: Dove post_id=467253 time=1659139433 user_id=3266

:roll:

I'm open minded when it comes to music, but rock just doesn't do it for me. I don't dislike it as much as rap/hip hop though. LOL

I remember back in college in my teens, I semi-befriended a mosher/goth type who was in one of my classes. Naturally we were like chalk and cheese in everyway, dress sense wise, music taste, social circle, everything. But we actually ended up getting along pretty well and he showed me some tracks by Korn and Machinehead (I think) and I do admit that some songs weren't bad.

Like I said before though, the music genres of rock and electronic house/club music back then didn't just seperate people by their musical taste, it was a cultural thing too, which impacted the way we dressed, how we spoke and what clubs/venues we went to.

Ask any Brit around my age and they will know what I'm talking about.  :laugh3:

I hung out in the metal/goth scene (which was my favorite) and the rave scene.

We didnt have these divisions really. People just like what they like.

My husband was in a few local bands. He was pretty gothy...glammy lol.

Anonymous

I''ve always been a non-conformist. I like old metal. Ronnie James Dio was my fave singer of the genre and era.

">

Anonymous

I'll bet good money that Scouse will be happy to know we share musical tastes in regards to electronica.

Most of my favorite music has little to no lyrics.

Anonymous

Just to clarify, I like many different musical genres. Everything from Beethoven to Busta Rhymes.

Poppy

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=467174 time=1659116375 user_id=3381
Quote from: Poppy post_id=467158 time=1659114510 user_id=3287
Gary, your feathers look gorgeous after all of that self-preening.

<blush>

Awww, you really think so?

I've decided maybe I like you after all.

Flattery may not take you everywhere but it seems to have taken you off my "filet on sight" list so... win.

Until next time, you sweet-talker you.

Gary, you are so thoughtful.

All of that coffee must keep you grounded in aromatic tranquility.

I'll shall raise your intellectual level to that of a proud graduate of one of those online institutions that provide printed diplomas.
I\'m Poppy!

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=467455 time=1659209473 user_id=56
Just to clarify, I like many different musical genres. Everything from Beethoven to Busta Rhymes.

You like rap?
<t></t>