Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

I’m going to hell for laughing

Started by Erica Mena, June 08, 2022, 06:34:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thiel

Scouse is cute. But, not as cute as Joe.
gay, conservative and proud

caskur

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=462498 time=1656822942 user_id=1676
Those that can....flame.... those that can't....bitch about flames.

:thumbup:

never a truer word written on these boards.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Odinson

Scouse knows that the fatherland comes first.

Women come 2nd.

White people who have  non-white friends, usually tolerate arrogant and racist remarks from the chimpanzee.

They sell-out the fatherland.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=462787 time=1657018003 user_id=136
Scouse knows that the fatherland comes first.

Women come 2nd.

White people who have  non-white friends, usually tolerate arrogant and racist remarks from the chimpanzee.

They sell-out the fatherland.

Remarks are not what is selling out the working class in White countries.

Aryan

I struggle to recall a more worthless, redundant, tedious poster anywhere than the Ironcockjock.

The guy's posts consist mainly of bitching about other users, many of which either don't know who he is or ever acknowledge his existence.

Then there's the periodic "I've been sober for the last 30 years" claim.... YAWN.

Start drinking again you boring fuckwit, it might make you slightly more interesting.

Anonymous

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=464449 time=1657973045 user_id=1728
I struggle to recall a more worthless, redundant, tedious poster anywhere than the Ironcockjock.

The guy's posts consist mainly of bitching about other users, many of which either don't know who he is or ever acknowledge his existence.

Then there's the periodic "I've been sober for the last 30 years" claim.... YAWN.

Start drinking again you boring fuckwit, it might make you slightly more interesting.

Oh he hurt your feelings. Harden the fuck up. Old Jock is a consistent warrior in the fight against the prog establishment. Jesus H, you still aint a man yet.

Anonymous

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=464449 time=1657973045 user_id=1728

Everybody struggles to find a more thin-skinned, immature, repetitive, drama queen nazi fetishistthan Scouse.

Aryan

Oh look, another "guest" too scared to attack me with their original handle.

Erica Mena

I can't see who it is, Scouse. Just so u know
<t></t>

Anonymous

I am just an average guy that posts about things that are important to average people. If that bores Scouse, then he should follow his own advice and leave, because I am not going anywhere.

Anonymous

Scouse is probably a deeply damaged man.  Most people who can't post without flaming or trolling usually are.

Did your momma give you baths into your 20s?

Anonymous

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=464650 time=1658007230 user_id=3382
Scouse is probably a deeply damaged man.  Most people who can't post without flaming or trolling usually are.

Did your momma give you baths into your 20s?

He is petulant.