Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Bones & Vitty

Started by Anonymous, July 18, 2022, 12:54:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: cw_ post_id=465561 time=1658257879 user_id=3226
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=465556 time=1658256656 user_id=2845

He had an alter named Verrucas.

Ah.  Then it's Veritas, aka His Tediousness, aka Verrucas.  I either didn't know that nic or didn't remember it.  I think there were others as well.

*cough* I've already had this discussion with Flea.  Verrucas was the alt of Kaspar Hauser.  He hated Veritas because Veritas made him look like a fool for months.  He literally broke the man's mind at FW.

I don't think she'd know Veritas if he fell on her.

cw_

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=465519 time=1658238429 user_id=1676

I remember reading their so called expert opinions about different types of flamers and trolls and immediately thought of second graders staying inside at recess to draw pictures of their most tormenting nightmare beasts....

Cheesus was a tosser....

I heard that Lord Cheesus wasn't very nice to babies either.  ; )

Anyway, what do you have against cartoons and parodies of netizens?  Most of the Wire Cutters Congratulatory Click

">  were from Flame Warriors.

cw_

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=465562 time=1658258060 user_id=3382

*cough* I've already had this discussion with Flea.  Verrucas was the alt of Kaspar Hauser.  He hated Veritas because Veritas made him look like a fool for months.  He literally broke the man's mind at FW.

That makes more sense.

Anonymous

Cheesus posted for himself.  He did whatever he wanted on his forum, including messing with people's profiles, and no one could shame him for it.  Supposedly it went against the code of flame forums.  People stomped their feet and said "YOu can't do that!" and he did it anyway and he laughed about it.

Doomsday wanted to absorb the Flame Warriors into BH, but instead they took over his pet project, the original Flame Truth, and trounced his best posters.... and DVLOS, who I was informed had a mental break when Cheesus followed him to F4$.

The ability to take absolutely none of it seriously made them invincible.

cw_

I remember it like it was yesterday.

">

cw_

cw_

Erica Mena

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=465562 time=1658258060 user_id=3382
Quote from: cw_ post_id=465561 time=1658257879 user_id=3226

Ah.  Then it's Veritas, aka His Tediousness, aka Verrucas.  I either didn't know that nic or didn't remember it.  I think there were others as well.

I remember Veritas at TWC. I was confused all these years.
<t></t>

cw_

Last one, promise!

">

Anonymous

They removed Cheesus's judging rights at Flame Champs because he insulted the competitors.  ac_toofunny

Frood

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=465567 time=1658258771 user_id=3382
Cheesus posted for himself.  He did whatever he wanted on his forum, including messing with people's profiles, and no one could shame him for it.  Supposedly it went against the code of flame forums.  People stomped their feet and said "YOu can't do that!" and he did it anyway and he laughed about it.

Doomsday wanted to absorb the Flame Warriors into BH, but instead they took over his pet project, the original Flame Truth, and trounced his best posters.... and DVLOS, who I was informed had a mental break when Cheesus followed him to F4$.

The ability to take absolutely none of it seriously made them invincible.

They were morons and farm league.
Blahhhhhh...

cw_

Behold, the Bones & Vitty pole dance challenge:

">

">

Garraty_47

Quote from: cw_ post_id=465631 time=1658270980 user_id=3226

">

">

:roll:

Anonymous

">

">

Jesus H, I am blind.

Dove

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=465637 time=1658274907 user_id=3381

">

">

My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.