Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Odie.

Started by Odinson, March 22, 2014, 05:19:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

You can go to SA and tell the lynch-mob that you are very sorry about the apartheid.

Frost

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Blue"IS this about the slaughter of the Bore Farmers, and the failing South African mess.

It should be known, and out there, the images is horrific, and whats happening, it's genocide is what it is.

Apartheid was not nice, but at least it kept some order, and civility.

Hey, Blue!  :)

Order and civility? Blacks were treated horribly during Apartheid.

Yes they was, but many deserved it, and to keep the country from being what it is now.

Many blacks lived good, and felt safe also, not so much now.

I'm not saying I was in favor of it, but it was better than the country is now by far.

Most treated horribly was the ones acting out like now.

Anyway it's no excuse for how good people are murdered, raped, and mutilated.

Most wasn't even alive back then.

Frost

The media that was so loud, and Hollywood is so silent now, hypocritical to the core.

Romero

Quote from: "Blue"Yes they was, but many deserved it

Wow. I can't possibly understand why you would believe innocent people deserved to be oppressed.

Frost

Wow. I can't possibly understand why you would believe innocent people deserved to be oppressed.

Innocent don't, but people doing violence against their neighbor does.  

Anyhow isn't being in fear for you family, and life today the same ? You cant even leave you home without someone moving in, and you need armed guards just to have a safe place.

Frost

"Yes they was, but many deserved it"

Yeah they where  :oops:

Sorry about the bad grammar, it's worse today than it's been in a while.

Odinson

Quote from: "Blue"

Anyhow isn't being in fear for you family, and life today the same ? You cant even leave you home without someone moving in, and you need armed guards just to have a safe place.

There is a connection... Why else would immigrant neighbourhoods in here turn into violent places in less than a decade?

Used to be very nice places to live. They are given free education, free housing, free food and a bunch of mercy-buns while looking for a job... What the hell is the problem?

Hell, I´ve been asked to teach some of those individuals how to live in here and I´m seriously thinking of taking a kind of a protege so that I can see how it turns out.

Teaching them how to shop, pay the bills etc.

I got time..

Romero

Quote from: "Blue""Yes they was, but many deserved it"

The vast majority of oppressed blacks were innocent. Millions were forced from their homes and thousands were murdered for no other reason than just being black. "Whites only" signs were meant for all, not just criminals.

I can't see how all those black children deserved it in any way.

Odinson

The vast majority of oppressed blacks were innocent. Millions were forced from their homes and thousands were murdered for no other reason than just being black. "Whites only" signs were meant for all, not just criminals.

Why would they want to go to a white area?

Frost

Like I mentioned I don't think so either, but it's not excuse for today's horrific actions, or is that alright now because the past in your mind.

What is it, is it an enabling mindset that makes violence right now.

Odinson

Like I mentioned I don't think so either, but it's not excuse for today's horrific actions, or is that alright now because the past in your mind.

What is it, is it an enabling mindset that makes violence right now.

Romero is a white-guilt person...

If my daughter gets raped and murdered by a mob... I wouldnt care what whites did back in the day.

Frost

Quote from: "Odinson"

There is a connection... Why else would immigrant neighbourhoods in here turn into violent places in less than a decade?

Used to be very nice places to live. They are given free education, free housing, free food and a bunch of mercy-buns while looking for a job... What the hell is the problem?

Hell, I´ve been asked to teach some of those individuals how to live in here and I´m seriously thinking of taking a kind of a protege so that I can see how it turns out.

I got time..

Here it's getting worse also, blacks have moved in around us, and whites from the same areas.

Crime, and trash all over the place where this was once a not great area, but not that bad either.

I'm not sure what it is that make people so sorry acting, but pandering to low life scum isn't a good band aid.

A good boot in the backside is a good thing sometimes.

Frost

I got time..

Here it's getting worse also, blacks have moved in around us, and whites from the same areas.

Crime, and trash all over the place where this was once a not great area, but not that bad either.

I'm not sure what it is that make people so sorry acting, but pandering to low life scum isn't a good band aid.

I agree Odie, and like a lot is going on in the US because Eric Holder, and Obama I wont stand for being a victim.

Hate crimes go both ways in my view even if not in the left wing .

Odinson

I got time..

It is the wild wild west all over again..

Except here where it has always been like in the Hobbitton. :D

Odinson

I got time..

I agree Odie, and like a lot is going on in the US because Eric Holder, and Obama I wont stand for being a victim.

Hate crimes go both ways in my view even if not in the left wing .

I hear the asians are getting alot of hate in the US and the hating is not coming from the whites mostly.