Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Odie.

Started by Odinson, March 22, 2014, 05:19:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frost

I live in a basement, and have hairy toes :lol: maybe I should move there.

Frost

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Blue"
Here it's getting worse also, blacks have moved in around us, and whites from the same areas.

Crime, and trash all over the place where this was once a not great area, but not that bad either.

I'm not sure what it is that make people so sorry acting, but pandering to low life scum isn't a good band aid.

A good boot in the backside is a good thing sometimes.

I agree Odie, and like a lot is going on in the US because Eric Holder, and Obama I wont stand for being a victim.

Hate crimes go both ways in my view even if not in the left wing .

I hear the asians are getting alot of hate in the US and the hating is not coming from the whites mostly.

Here a lot goes on like that, Blacks, and Mexicans I think hate each other the most.

Blacks, and Asians maybe right now, but there is still Black, and white.

It's a lot with where you are located.

Where I'm at it was black, and white, but now everyone is hateful it seems, and color don't matter much.

Odinson

I agree Odie, and like a lot is going on in the US because Eric Holder, and Obama I wont stand for being a victim.

I hear the asians are getting alot of hate in the US and the hating is not coming from the whites mostly.

Here a lot goes on like that, Blacks, and Mexicans I think hate each other the most.

Where I'm at it was black, and white, but now everyone is hateful it seems, and color don't matter much.

I hear that in the US...

Hispanics hate blacks and whites.. Blacks they seem to hate more.

Whites hate everybody.

Blacks hate whites and hispanics.

Frost

I think there is more whites hating, or maybe disliking Hispanics being around.

I don't know if it's hate usually or more people looking down on for them.

As for blacks, and Hispanics it seems to be real hatred.

It's a shame really when there is so many good people that just want to live, and forget any color barrier.

Renee

The odd part of racism in the US today is the majority of it appears to be taking place in the minority communities.

Blacks in the US are about the most racist people you will ever find. They are even openly prejudice against their own kind. Light skinned blacks look down on the darker skinned ones. The blacks that manage to achieve even a small amount of affluence or success are called "Uncle Toms" and "houses niggas" by the rest black community. Racist morons like the right Rev, Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson just fuel the fire with their public idiocy by reinforcing and continuing outdated notion of white on black victimization.

Then you have the Latinos who hate each other like you wouldn't believe. The Puerto Ricans, hate the Dominicans, the Columbians hate the Guatemalans and the Peruvians, the Brazilians being of Portuguese decent look down on all the people who are of Spanish decent and they ALL hate the Mexicans.

Racism perpetrated by whites and Asians is probably at an all-time low in the US compared to what is going on among the blacks and the Latinos. It's fucking sick.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Frost

Puerto Ricans lol, don't call one Mexican, oh boy they get fired up like a fighting chicken.

I agree with that Renee, but it's not just the Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson trash, it's the media, and Democrat party.

They do give the race baiters a constant voice.

Odinson

Yea they seem to think that the light-skin versions are somehow better than the dark-skin versions. "uncle toms, bed wenches, aunt jemimas, house nikkaz".

The dark-skinned ones are total black nation nazis and you can have alot of fun in their expense. :D

They are all Joseph Mengele grade geneticists...

The light-skin people want to be recognized as some kind of a new biracial race.

Frost

I don't know about all that, but it's a shame really that people, all of us can be so manipulated.

Politicians, and media should be held more accountable.

If one group is being an ass call them out on it what ever group they are.

The Jessy Jackson, and the type should be tarred, and feathered on national news.

Renee

Quote from: "Blue"Puerto Ricans lol, don't call one Mexican, oh boy they get fired up like a fighting chicken.

I agree with that Renee, but it's not just the Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson trash, it's the media, and Democrat party.

They do give the race baiters a constant voice.

It's all very closely connected. People like Sharpton and Jackson are the mouth pieces for the dems and the left. The white democrat liberals who pull the strings wouldn't be able to get the message out nearly as well. Sharpton and Jackson are the hired town criers, paid to spread the race baiting lies that keep the blacks in full victim mode and firmly in the camp of their leftwing masters. The lamestream media simply beats the drum and spreads the word.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Frost

They need to call out the wrong also be it Apartheid, or the slaughter going on in South Africa now because of race.

The media is owned by corporations now with political agendas of their own, race baiting sells even if a lie.

back when i was younger these news agencies would be called Tabloids, and scoffed at.

Odinson

Quote from: "Blue"I don't know about all that, but it's a shame really that people, all of us can be so manipulated.

Politicians, and media should be held more accountable.

If one group is being an ass call them out on it what ever group they are.

The Jessy Jackson, and the type should be tarred, and feathered on national news.

Seeing that the immigrants vote for the left wing parties in here. The left wing wants more voters in.

Frost

They want Illegals to vote, and now hardcore felons.

Holder, and Obama has been pushing for Felons to get their voting rights back. Also fighting against Identification to vote.

They cry it will keep them from being counted if they need ID, but they need an ID to cash that welfare check, and get food stamps.

Odinson

Quote from: "Blue"They want Illegals to vote, and now hardcore felons.

Holder, and Obama has been pushing for Felons to get their voting rights back. Also fighting against Identification to vote.

They cry it will keep them from being counted if they need ID, but they need an ID to cash that welfare check, and get food stamps.

Here they want to lower age limit for the right to vote and also give all the other gullible bastards the right to vote.

FOB immies are gullible, non-established so of course they vote for the lefties whom through money into a well.

Frost

I can see the immigrants being all for that, and voting so their friends, and family can get in, but anyone else is sick or stupid to vote for them.

It's hard to find anyone worth voting for anymore here.

Odinson

Quote from: "Blue"I can see the immigrants being all for that, and voting so their friends, and family can get in, but anyone else is sick or stupid to vote for them.

It's hard to find anyone worth voting for anymore here.

Yea we have this law which allows the close relatives "reunite" so when you take in one, you get 4 more for "free".