Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

No more Jew or colored talk at BF

Started by Erica Mena, July 12, 2022, 11:47:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poppy

One shit does not necessitate another shit, it just creates an even bigger shit.
I\'m Poppy!

Dove

I'm just saying why. I'm not saying people should have to approve of it.

I can see how it can be found tiresome. It doesnt bother me at probably because I know him in a more real life manner.

Admin must like it because it's always Bigs posts that get responded to and focused on and people like me and Oedrins thought out posts get ignored or shit on.

It is what it is!
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

cw_

Being online does not absolve one's responsibility to be an honorable human being.

Poppy

Quote from: Dove post_id=465604 time=1658265089 user_id=3266

I can see how it can be found tiresome. It doesnt bother me at probably because I know him in a more real life manner.

Admin must like it because it's always Bigs posts that get responded to and focused on and people like me and Oedrins thought out posts get ignored or shit on.

It is what it is!

Did admin post in the flame section a lot at SG?

I figured with the separated politics at BF he would enjoy posting tons of memes and articles in that section but he seems to spend nearly all his time in Meltdown, "flaming".

Honestly you have to scroll through so many gifs and videos in Meltdown they might a well merge it with the assbox
I\'m Poppy!

Anonymous

Quote from: cw_ post_id=465611 time=1658265922 user_id=3226
Being online does not absolve one's responsibility to be an honorable human being.

One would think.

Dove

Quote from: Poppy post_id=465612 time=1658265949 user_id=3287
Quote from: Dove post_id=465604 time=1658265089 user_id=3266

It is what it is!

I figured with the separated politics at BF he would enjoy posting tons of memes and articles in that section but he seems to spend nearly all his time in Meltdown, "flaming".

Honestly you have to scroll through so many gifs and videos in Meltdown they might a well merge it with the assbox

If he did, I dont remember. I do know that he was in someones discussion thread and started posting off topic memes all over the place. And was asked to stop 3 times and just kept doing it.  

So Big gave him a temp ban and to this day, they still accuse him of bias because of that.  

It wasnt bias at all but oh well.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=465617 time=1658267664 user_id=3266

If he did, I dont remember. I do know that he was in someones discussion thread and started posting off topic memes all over the place. And was asked to stop 3 times and just kept doing it.  

So Big gave him a temp ban and to this day, they still accuse him of bias because of that.  

I remember that. Same shit here too.

Anonymous

SG had a lot of political memes. However, it had a thread for it.

Dove

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=465649 time=1658281807 user_id=56

Yep. And he was asked....even nicely asked,  to take it to the meme thread or start another thread.

He was doing this in a discussion thread. And they just claim Big was being biased.

I think they know exactly what he was doing and why Big banned him (temporarily) but they are just manipulating to try to make "cons" look petty. They just enjoy shitting on people that disagree with them politically enough to even lie to have "ammo"

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=465668 time=1658286427 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=465649 time=1658281807 user_id=56

Yep. And he was asked....even nicely asked,  to take it to the meme thread or start another thread.

He was doing this in a discussion thread. And they just claim Big was being biased.

I think they know exactly what he was doing and why Big banned him (temporarily) but they are just manipulating to try to make "cons" look petty. They just enjoy shitting on people that disagree with them politically enough to even lie to have "ammo"

I remember that.

Blurt

I think making Oak a secret mod on SG was a stroke of genius.

Not many people know this, but she was also a mod on Pissed Off.

ac_smile
Aimin\' to misbehave.