News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

How did Kanye become the moast based (basedest) man in America?

Started by deport_liberals, November 29, 2022, 10:23:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

him sitting there in a full cobra commander cosplay was fucking hysterical to watch

This is what marrying a Kardashian will do to a guy. the first one chopped off his penis, the other went drug addict and this guy went straight off the reservation with mini mouse impersonations and all

lmao --- @ watching mental decline in real time

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=485617 time=1669997116 user_id=3214
him sitting there in a full cobra commander cosplay was fucking hysterical to watch

This is what marrying a Kardashian will do to a guy. the first one chopped off his penis, the other went drug addict and this guy went straight off the reservation with mini mouse impersonations and all

Jenner still has his dick and balls.  He is openly an autogynophile...he is not trans. He is living out his fetish.

But yeah that Kardshain curse is real.  I actually feel for their children.  Kim is involved with Balenciaga. So was Kanye.

The Hitler/nazi shit aside.....I'd like to see him throw some punches at Balenciaga.  I THINK that weird mask he wore through that 3 hour interview was a Balenciaga "gimp mask". Kim had North West in a Balenciaga gimp mask :/
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

deport_liberals

It's like how BastardFactory chose to consort with tPoTF.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=485621 time=1669998305 user_id=3266

Jenner still has his dick and balls.  He is openly an autogynophile...he is not trans. He is living out his fetish.

But yeah that Kardshain curse is real.  I actually feel for their children.  Kim is involved with Balenciaga. So was Kanye.

The Hitler/nazi shit aside.....I'd like to see him throw some punches at Balenciaga.  I THINK that weird mask he wore through that 3 hour interview was a Balenciaga "gimp mask". Kim had North West in a Balenciaga gimp mask :/

I thought he got rid of the frank and beans and donated them to some mentally twisted faggot like admin

Dove

Lol my daughter (the teenager) who loves Kanye (because he talks about Jesus and everyone hates him...so she digs him) is listening to the Alex Jones interview now and she was in there yelling "Kanye! Nooooo! No Kanye!!"

Lmao!

Biggie Smiles

Poor guy has lost his mind and is now a ripe fit for a padded room

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=485645 time=1670005313 user_id=3214
Poor guy has lost his mind and is now a ripe fit for a padded room

Twitter authoritarians are now making him the face of the maga republicans.....lol.

Pathetic.