Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Garraty_47 and Treasurer Meet Mental Case Mel

Started by Anonymous, July 22, 2022, 10:34:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=466550 time=1658620365 user_id=1689
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=466522 time=1658607494 user_id=1728

He's on BF right now, posting decent content and even being commended by certain regs.

The owner of BF is a guy. Old Evs , mimi, Fash, Ceec aint.  Mel is where he should be. Probably talking about the hag trifecta. No reason for the closeted faggoy to sneak guest posts here.

I've posted with Mel since 2010. He used to be a sane functional person. Renee and I were talking about when his mental health started to fail. I'd pinpoint it around 2013 when his wife left him. He never used to post as often before. Since then he has been wasting more early morning hours online projecting his anger at his ex-wife at female forum owners.

Mel's broken record won't play much longer. He'll be dead soon.

Aryan

Well isn't Chinky-pooh a ray of oriental sunshine.

From what I can gather, Mel works during the week and in his spare time, renovates his property, along with of course blowing off steam and shit poasting on forums, like the rest of us.

You people are hell bent on dragging the guy down and constantly sticking the boot in.

It's cringe as fuck, in all honesty...

Odinson

Erica Mena

Mel does act better on forums not run by certain people lol
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=466584 time=1658686354 user_id=56
Quote from: Herman post_id=466550 time=1658620365 user_id=1689

The owner of BF is a guy. Old Evs , mimi, Fash, Ceec aint.  Mel is where he should be. Probably talking about the hag trifecta. No reason for the closeted faggoy to sneak guest posts here.

I've posted with Mel since 2010. He used to be a sane functional person. Renee and I were talking about when his mental health started to fail. I'd pinpoint it around 2013 when his wife left him. He never used to post as often before. Since then he has been wasting more early morning hours online projecting his anger at his ex-wife at female forum owners.

Mel's broken record won't play much longer. He'll be dead soon.

Ya, I read he used to be a normal guy. That is too bad he turned into a blubbering schizo mess.

I still say he is a closeted fruit. He blames gals for that.

Anonymous

Mel threatened to call Logan terminal and tell them I am drinking again. :negative:

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=466680 time=1658760780 user_id=2015
Mel threatened to call Logan terminal and tell them I am drinking again. :negative:

I don't believe he had any intention of following through on that threat..

I don't believe he remembered it the next day.

Dove

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=466472 time=1658592016 user_id=3381
I had the most general IT knowledge in our department and one day the chief asked if I'd ever considered joining one of those internet task forces that investigate KP and the like. I had to concentrate on not using a lot of expletives when I told him "Having to look at that stuff all day every day, and still arrest those people without beating them to a bloody pulp or worse? No thanks."

I feel for the people doing those kinds of jobs; it would send me right off the edge with a quickness.

I saw a video of police busting into some apartment where they caught a man in the act of raping a little girl. When the officer picked her up she asked so sweetly "can I have my clothes back now"  and I totally think they should have just said they feared for their lives and just shot the fucker.

I dont think anyone would question them. Be like "oh yeah we saw him twitch...the probably had a gun. Nothing to see here".

Just shot him right in his gnarly disgusting rape stick.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

">

Here it is.

Police have gotten away with straight executing unarmed innocent people like Daniel Shriver.

They could have blown this guy to bits and let the dogs shit on his corpse and no one would have had a single problem with it. I bet at least two of them wish they did.

Garraty_47

Quote from: Dove post_id=466730 time=1658795638 user_id=3266
 They could have blown this guy to bits and let the dogs shit on his corpse and no one would have had a single problem with it. I bet at least two of them wish they did.

My only problem with letting a special task force Judge Dread their asses is that you *know* The Powers That Be would waste no time expanding those extra-judicial powers to everything else, too.

Oliver Clotheshoffe

They should have blown the guy's head off right then and there but of course liberals would start protesting.
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=466736 time=1658797476 user_id=3349
They should have blown the guy's head off right then and there but of course liberals would start protesting.

I wouldn't disagree with it on a moral level, but the slippery slope effect would be catastrophic.

Basically, what Vitty said.

We wrote the laws, now we have to stick to them.

Thiel

Mel is lonely. He needs a man. I am single.
gay, conservative and proud

Dove

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=466735 time=1658797354 user_id=3381
Quote from: Dove post_id=466730 time=1658795638 user_id=3266

My only problem with letting a special task force Judge Dread their asses is that you *know* The Powers That Be would waste no time expanding those extra-judicial powers to everything else, too.

That's true but I moreso meant we would all just collectively look the other way on stuff this blatant.

I mean.....that child predator totally had a gun. We all saw it. They had to take him down.  

Just sayin lol.