Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Let’s all wish each other luck

Started by Erica Mena, July 29, 2022, 06:29:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dove

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=467336 time=1659194045 user_id=3381
Quote from: Dove post_id=467324 time=1659193083 user_id=3266
 That thing sprays so hard you have to be careful how hard you press the trigger. It's like a power ass blaster lol.

Um.

Are you trying to scare me out of trying it?

Because that's how you scare me out of trying it. LoL

You just pull the trigger gently. Unless you want a DIY colonic lol.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=467339 time=1659194252 user_id=114
Quote from: Dove post_id=467261 time=1659143725 user_id=3266
Omg my husband came home with 100.

Him and a group of coworkers all went in on this and bought a ton of tickets. So if someone wins it gets divided up.

It's a fun thought but I'm not gonna get all crazy about it.

Would you disappear if you won?!  I'll buy a farm lol. Get a "granny suit" for my mom.  We would still live modestly under our means though.

Oh man, I'd buy a beachfront condo in Florida, a membership at the most exclusive country club and golf resort that would not allow Asians to be members, and a covertible Corvette that would really show off my bad combover.

Why would you ban the Asains?  :roll:

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=467345 time=1659194780 user_id=3266

Oh man, I'd buy a beachfront condo in Florida, a membership at the most exclusive country club and golf resort that would not allow Asians to be members, and a covertible Corvette that would really show off my bad combover.

Why would you ban the Asains?  :roll:

Any exclusive resort that would have me as a member is not exclusive enough.

Dove

After the amount of money I just spent on my teeth....i wouldnt mind winning the lotto.

Some idiot in IL who will probably blow right through it won though. :/

Why do lotto winners always end up going bankrupt? It's like they win it and just start shopping.

Frood

Quote from: Dove post_id=467261 time=1659143725 user_id=3266
Omg my husband came home with 100.

Him and a group of coworkers all went in on this and bought a ton of tickets. So if someone wins it gets divided up.

It's a fun thought but I'm not gonna get all crazy about it.

Would you disappear if you won?!  I'll buy a farm lol. Get a "granny suit" for my mom.  We would still live modestly under our means though.

I'd buy a modest house on 50 acres far from other people. And if I won like 80-200 million on powerball, spread the wealth in smaller instalments with friends and relatives.
Blahhhhhh...

Dove

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=467349 time=1659195060 user_id=1676

I'd buy a modest house on 50 acres far from other people. And if I won like 80-200 million on powerball, spread the wealth in smaller instalments with friends and relatives.

Pretty much exactly what I would do.

Frood

Quote from: Dove post_id=467352 time=1659195217 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=467349 time=1659195060 user_id=1676

Pretty much exactly what I would do.

Must be a Michigan thing...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=467348 time=1659195035 user_id=3266
After the amount of money I just spent on my teeth....i wouldnt mind winning the lotto.

Why do lotto winners always end up going bankrupt? It's like they win it and just start shopping.

What did you have done to your teeth Dove?

Dove

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=467356 time=1659195435 user_id=3254
Quote from: Dove post_id=467348 time=1659195035 user_id=3266

3 crowns and veneers.

I have one more app and it's done. Well the work is done but we are still paying for it for the next year at least.

Garraty_47

Quote from: Dove post_id=467344 time=1659194754 user_id=3266
 You just pull the trigger gently. Unless you want a DIY colonic lol.

Aaaanndd.... yep.

Back to being scared. Muahaha

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=467361 time=1659195713 user_id=3266
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=467356 time=1659195435 user_id=3254

3 crowns and veneers.

I have one more app and it's done. Well the work is done but we are still paying for it for the next year at least.

My husband has three crowns.

Frood

I have had no cavities hrough my life. At best, a few tiny holes in my 30's and early 40's which regular 6 month teeth cleanings picked up and they filled with my okay...

My boss atm has blackened teeth. Like really fucked teeth.

Not a reflection on his skills but he's been telling me for weeks that I'm a high roller because of the state of my physicsl-ness, my vehicle, and my demeanour.

I don't have the heart to tell him that I was leagues above him back in the day... but he gets it. He leaves me alone and asks instead of expects. I'm doing this job for money. That's all it is.

The CEO is an idiot with no experience in my field but big stupid idiot has ideas about how to do things and the compunction to shoot anybody down who even politely challenges his asinine directives which change from week to week.. I hate this guy...

This song sums it up:

">
Blahhhhhh...

cw_

I already have 3 acres far from people and a red convertible.  No need to pay money to others for their unmet money aspirations.

Anonymous

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=467264 time=1659144500 user_id=3381
After making sure my family and friends are taken care of I'm not exactly sure what I'd do with whatever remains.

I have a few general ideas but nothing really specific.

I never had kids. More bling for my wife and I. I would buy more property in Panama and build a mansion of a home. Complete with Olympic sized swimming pool, a full gym and a movie theatre. I would also buy a cabin cruiser.

Dove

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=467373 time=1659198053 user_id=1676
I have had no cavities hrough my life. At best, a few tiny holes in my 30's and early 40's which regular 6 month teeth cleanings picked up and they filled with my okay...

My boss atm has blackened teeth. Like really fucked teeth.

Not a reflection on his skills but he's been telling me for weeks that I'm a high roller because of the state of my physicsl-ness, my vehicle, and my demeanour.

I don't have the heart to tell him that I was leagues above him back in the day... but he gets it. He leaves me alone and asks instead of expects. I'm doing this job for money. That's all it is.

The CEO is an idiot with no experience in my field but big stupid idiot has ideas about how to do things and the compunction to shoot anybody down who even politely challenges his asinine directives which change from week to week.. I hate this guy...

This song sums it up:

">

I had 3 cavaties....I got them all as a kid. When I had a surgery for my stupid kidney, I had crashed and they had to emergency intubate me and they broke a few of my teeth.

I didnt even understand what happened until the next day but I remember them waking me up in the OR pushing my face to the side and pulling a tube out of my throat because I was puking. I felt pieces on teeth and tasted blood. It was nasty.

It was like I got beaten up. They were all happy saying "there she is! You're good! Hey things went well let's get you outta here".  I was still so loopy from meds I didnt understand what happened and I had decided not to bother worrying about it. If they were happy that was good enough for me lol. My husband was being vastly more attentive than usual (and he is usually always very attentive). The next day I realized my mouth and throat really hurt, my lip and my tongue was swollen and I had broken teeth. So I asked husband wtf happened and he just looked at me and said "Uhhh....you died during your procedure".....so I couldnt really be mad at them.

And this is a common occurrence enough that i actually had signed consent for this and didnt even know.....i dont really comb through the papers. I just trust them to stop me from dying and they did do that successfully.....things like teeth and soft tissue are not really a priority to them when shit hits the fan lol.  

I dont absorb calcium very well. Which is why I get kidney stones in the first place. It's an issue with my parathyroids...so each pregnancy I had weakened my teeth. They were not "blackened"(i dont know what that means) or crumbling or anything but they started breaking easily. They didnt stand a chance during an emergency intubation where medical staff is prying your mouth wide open and jamming apparatuses down your throat lol.  

The crowns on the ones that broke and veneers on the rest is supposed to make them less likely to break. And they do "feel" stronger. Time will tell, I guess.

Fun song  :yahoo:  :laugh3: