The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Blurt’s Brother

Started by Erica Mena, July 27, 2022, 08:41:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Eddie is one disturbed little POS. If anybody fucked with my career, I'd hire someone to break their hands so they can never type garbage about people again.

Frood

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=467096 time=1659065146 user_id=56
Edward is one disturbed little POS. If anybody fucked with my career, I would hire someone to break their hands so they can never type garbage about peo[le again.

Totally out of the blue...I know.... but I forgot to mention that last Sunday I had a dream where we met each other in real life and you ate KFC popcorn chicken pieces suspended on the tips of my body hair like a wheat combine mowing through a field.

It was mildly erotic and when it started to fizzle out a little, I'd whisper "fuck the mainland!" in your ear and it would supercharge your gnawing action....

I really shouldn't drink coffee late in the day or at any time....
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=467098 time=1659065560 user_id=1676
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=467096 time=1659065146 user_id=56
Edward is one disturbed little POS. If anybody fucked with my career, I would hire someone to break their hands so they can never type garbage about peo[le again.

Totally out of the blue...I know.... but I forgot to mention that last Sunday I had a dream where we met each other in real life and you ate KFC popcorn chicken pieces suspended on the tips of my body hair like a wheat combine mowing through a field.

It was mildly erotic and when it started to fizzle out a little, I'd whisper "fuck the mainland!" in your ear and it would supercharge your gnawing action....

I really shouldn't drink coffee late in the day or at any time....

That's an unusual dream.

Anonymous

The only other person I've heard of who contacted another poster's employer was Martini who Dove accused of contacting her employer.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=467101 time=1659067162 user_id=56
The only other person I've heard of who contacted another poster's employer was Martini who Dove accused of contacting her employer.

I wouldn't be surprised if it happened on the flame forums.

Frood

I was threatened with it once... then the person in question decided to just post my name and surname along with the company on an open board. Presumably because they were afraid to do it themselves.

I didn't react. They didn't get the reaction they desired. Eventually it was removed from the board.

That person and I made up nearly a decade ago and they were regretful about their actions, as was I in hindsight... but for different reasons.

We're all good now. I hope to meet up with them again.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=467103 time=1659076004 user_id=1676

I was threatened with it once... then the person in question decided to just post my name and surname along with the company on an open board. Presumably because they were afraid to do it themselves.

I didn't react. They didn't get the reaction they desired. Eventually it was removed from the board.

That person and I made up nearly a decade ago and they were regretful about their actions, as was I in hindsight... but for different reasons.

Taking things offline into people's jobs is unacceptable.

Frood

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=467106 time=1659090756 user_id=3254
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=467103 time=1659076004 user_id=1676

That's always been my take on it... but people have fragile states..
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=467108 time=1659091746 user_id=1676
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=467106 time=1659090756 user_id=3254

I don't mean to seem unsympathetic, but that doesn't give them license to negatively affect people's jobs..

There has to be certain lines we don't cross.

Frood

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=467109 time=1659091927 user_id=3254
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=467108 time=1659091746 user_id=1676

I don't mean to seem unsympathetic, but that doesn't give them license to negatively affect people's jobs..

There has to be certain lines we don't cross.

We were old breed... you're newer breed.

The old internet was the wild west.
Blahhhhhh...

Garraty_47

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=467110 time=1659095915 user_id=1676

Before the old breed was the even older breed and we never would have done that kind of shit either.

I mean sure, I was threatened with lolsuits and taking it to RL, but only from people outside "the community" who thought 'flamers' were godless degenerate foul-mouthed cretins and a blight that should be scoured from the internets.

I guess it never occurred to them to simply stay the fuck away and not read our groups/poasts.

ac_dunno

Frood

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=467111 time=1659096456 user_id=3381
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=467110 time=1659095915 user_id=1676

Before the old breed was the even older breed and we never would have done that kind of shit either.

I mean sure, I was threatened with lolsuits and taking it to RL, but only from people outside "the community" who thought 'flamers' were godless degenerate foul-mouthed cretins and a blight that should be scoured from the internets.

I guess it never occurred to them to simply stay the fuck away and not read our groups/poasts.

ac_dunno

I was on the internet in 1991.

My dad had 286 and 386's laptops leading up to that point. My dad was a shaker and mover in his world.  It was so easy to troll back then.
Blahhhhhh...

Garraty_47

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=467112 time=1659097249 user_id=1676
I was on the internet in 1991.

My dad had 286 and 386's laptops leading up to that point. My dad was a shaker and mover in his world.  It was so easy to troll back then.

I would say a fairly accurate dividing line between OG internet mischief makers and the generations after is the dial-up screech.

If someone has actually heard a 14.4 kbps reaching out and making that ISP connection I think that places one firmly in the OG box.

Erica Mena

I never let anyone know where I truly worked.

Bra1n/ Stan tried it but I didn't react.  Now we all know where that piece of shit works. Funny how the tables always turn
<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=467115 time=1659101435 user_id=2845
I never let anyone know where I truly worked.

Bra1n/ Stan tried it but I didn't react.  Now we all know where that piece of shit works. Funny how the tables always turn

I'm never even going to confirm if I even have a job or not ever again.

Fuck. That.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.