Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A Perth Beach Winter 2022

Started by caskur, July 29, 2022, 11:56:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

caskur

It's been a very cold winter in Perth this year and getting a decent sunset was tough (getting rain was tougher) but I threw together what I caught this July's effort. Not much but something.

The Indian Ocean calm but the storms send in the dead seaweed... Otherwise it usually pristine!~

Do me a huge favour, like, and comment if you do like it and even if don't, tick like anyway. I need the encouragement. ;)

">
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Dove

Beautiful ♡

We have no like feature lol
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Erica Mena

How do I "like" it? You mean on YouTube?
<t></t>

Oliver Clotheshoffe

I was wondering if your winter was warmer than usual this year what with the current heat wave in the U.S. and Europe. I'm quite surprised to learn it's colder than usual. Perhaps the planet is having more extreme weather on all ends and it's not just global warming.

By the way you have comments turned off. Knowing some of the people on this board that's probably a good idea  :roll:
Life is too short to be in a hurry

caskur

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=467152 time=1659113238 user_id=3349
I was wondering if your winter was warmer than usual this year what with the current heat wave in the U.S. and Europe. I'm quite surprised to learn it's colder than usual. Perhaps the planet is having more extreme weather on all ends and it's not just global warming.

By the way you have comments turned off. Knowing some of the people on this board that's probably a good idea  :roll:

NO it is f'ing FREEZING...lol

I'll see about the comments.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=467152 time=1659113238 user_id=3349

Could you please try again and see if my changes worked. I didn't know.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=467145 time=1659110667 user_id=2845
How do I "like" it? You mean on YouTube?

When you pause a youtube you get a pop-up and on the left you have thumbs up or down sign. To like click the thumbs up
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: caskur post_id=467143 time=1659110179 user_id=2156
It's been a very cold winter in Perth this year and getting a decent sunset was tough (getting rain was tougher) but I threw together what I caught this July's effort. Not much but something.

The Indian Ocean calm but the storms send in the dead seaweed... Otherwise it usually pristine!~

Do me a huge favour, like, and comment if you do like it and even if don't, tick like anyway. I need the encouragement. ;)

">

Cold you say?? Funny, I never saw any windrows or snowbanks in that video.

caskur

Well you should meet Joanna from Alberta who reckons its freezing in Perth. We are going to get snow in The Sterling Ranges 5 hours drive south of me this week end and since when does coast get snow?
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: caskur post_id=467436 time=1659206232 user_id=2156
Well you should meet Joanna from Alberta who reckons its freezing in Perth. We are going to get snow in The Sterling Ranges 5 hours drive south of me this week end and since when does coast get snow?

It's 17 degrees there today. That is late spring weather in Alberta. Fucking pussies.