The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Notice to Odinson

Started by Obvious Li, March 24, 2014, 09:02:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Odie has to provide a woman and her kids.

Odie has to provide her sexual desires. I only ask that she speaks to me about her sexual desires... No judgements.

I know every female sexual desire but I do not want her to get killed. Some females want to get raped and murdered.

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Renee"

Read between the lines, Renee.

I do that with you and ShenLi.

I´m being piggie but could you put your previous on... The new one is hostile.

And I mean that you will attack me even though I´m right. I have the same thoughts as you but I express them in my own aggressive way.

Excuse me???? :lol:

Your........"thoughts" aren't like mine.

If you think I'm hostile then maybe you should have thought twice about sharing your experience in how you physically abused your ex-girlfriend. I can put up with and over-look a lot of shit but men who beat women (and I don't care about the reason or rational) are lower than low.

But I didnt abuse her! I didnt kick her! I just got mad and pinned her down on a sofa... No worries... I just teased her on the subject of anger.

I´m wealthier than I look.

You said you kicked her in the chest and she flew accross the room, you fucking moron. Do I need to dig the post up?

You lie more than that deluded freak SMP.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Obvious Li

If you think I'm hostile then maybe you should have thought twice about sharing your experience in how you physically abused your ex-girlfriend. I can put up with and over-look a lot of shit but men who beat women (and I don't care about the reason or rational) are lower than low.

But I didnt abuse her! I didnt kick her! I just got mad and pinned her down on a sofa... No worries... I just teased her on the subject of anger.

You said you kicked her in the chest and she flew accross the room, you fucking moron. Do I need to dig the post up?

i think as far as freaks go SMP is rather normal compared to this chump.......i cant even follow the bullshit he comes up with...it just is random scrawls about fuck nothing.....personally i find it/him rather stupid

Renee

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

i think as far as freaks go SMP is rather normal compared to this chump.......i cant even follow the bullshit he comes up with...it just is random scrawls about fuck nothing.....personally i find it/him rather stupid

After spending far too much time trying to domesticate Odie I'm going to have to agree with you on the "stupid" part. But calling SMP "normal" in comparison to just about anything is stretching it. I still say that guy needs to go but since he is like evs version of "the precious" we will have to suffer thru his insanity.  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

RW

SMP does need to go.  He's a sick little fuck who taints the whole place with a completely unfun version of crazy.  But that won't happen because keeping around little pukes who destroy forums would compromise some standard of free speech.  It's ridiculous.

Oh and comparatively, I'd say babies are easy.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Odinson

I just digged up a reaction. I didnt kick any1. I have know the post. Its in the Boycott white women thread, I think.

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"SMP does need to go.  He's a sick little fuck who taints the whole place with a completely unfun version of crazy.  But that won't happen because keeping around little pukes who destroy forums would compromise some standard of free speech.  It's ridiculous.

Well IMHO the whole SMP situation on VF stems from the fact that the person running the joint is and has been off her rails for some time. It's unfortunate that the powers that be cannot discern the difference between the fun version of crazy and the "unfun" version.

Now that SMP knows full well that he is untouchable it's only a matter of time before he does something completely nuts.....again.  It's very convenient that the people SMP wronged in the past are not around to give a full and accurate accounting of what really happened. All we have to go by is various glossed over accounts of how SMP, a poor misunderstood individual, tried to make some harmless real life contact with forum members who then blew it totally out of proportion.  

I don't know about you but I almost puked when I read that purposely misleading load of horse shit.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"SMP does need to go.  He's a sick little fuck who taints the whole place with a completely unfun version of crazy.  But that won't happen because keeping around little pukes who destroy forums would compromise some standard of free speech.  It's ridiculous.

Well IMHO the whole SMP situation on VF stems from the fact that the person running the joint is and has been off her rails for some time. It's unfortunate that the powers that be cannot discern the difference between the fun version of crazy and the "unfun" version.

Now that SMP knows full well that he is untouchable it's only a matter of time before he does something completely nuts.....again.  It's very convenient that the people SMP wronged in the past are not around to give a full and accurate accounting of what really happened. All we have to go by is various glossed over accounts of how SMP, a poor misunderstood individual, tried to make some harmless real life contact with forum members who then blew it totally out of proportion.  

I don't know about you but I almost puked when I read that purposely misleading load of horse shit.

A total wingnut as well a nasty, selfish twat. The only regular people left on that forum are the trolls; SMP, Odinson, the shit guy, Oscar, Phagdish Betha's many handles and Joe. Real posters are not interested in a forum where the lunatics have immunity.

Odinson

He used to troll peoples IRL lives...

Thats all you need to know.

He is kinda like EU.

Odinson

His youtube channel is filled with negative comments from the women he likes with his 9inch "big dyck". :D

A niner is normal, 180lbs is small.

Odinson

Dyck is one of those banned words... Atleast attached to 9inch.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"He used to troll peoples IRL lives...

He is kinda like EU.

EU is a catty, braindead 15 year old girl trapped inside a 40 year old man's body. Most adults wouldn't give the likes of him the time o' day in real life. SMP, on the other hand is a psycho who cannot distinguish between the forum world and real life. I have seen what he did to Gordy and I have heard what he did to Superchecker and ghost. EU is harmless, but SMP should be perma-banned from all forums.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"

A total wingnut as well a nasty, selfish twat. The only regular people left on that forum are the trolls; SMP, Odinson, the shit guy, Oscar, Phagdish Betha's many handles and Joe. Real posters are not interested in a forum where the lunatics have immunity.

I beg to disagree there are still some decent people over there, and many of the trolls are rather entertaining in their own way. But the steadfast refusal to put a limit on or get rid of a known crazy that has harassed other posters in real life is really disturbing. It makes people uncomfortable and reluctant to engage in meaningful dialogue when you have this unbalanced creep circling the discussion.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"He used to troll peoples IRL lives...

He is kinda like EU.

EU is a catty, braindead 15 year old girl trapped inside a 40 year old man's body. Most adults wouldn't give the likes of him the time o' day in real life. SMP, on the other hand is a psycho who cannot distinguish between the forum world and real life. I have seen what he did to Gordy and I have heard what he did to Superchecker and ghost. EU is harmless, but SMP should be perma-banned from all forums.

He is not that bad. Just dont let him get to you. You females are emotional and that is why I love you.  :D

Obvious Li

agree with both of you..i have never understood the rational regarding zero discipline on her forum...maybe thread/post counts or just personal philosophy...but SMP is crazy and will only cause problems to the forum and may open her up to personal liability should he gather enough personal info to be able to actively locate a poster, stalk them or harm them.....then she will have real problems