Replies: 8237
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 12:04:42 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

So what’s going on?

Started by Erica Mena, July 30, 2022, 09:05:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

Aidsman must have done some major e-sucking in PMs.

Erica Mena

No politics. Don't bring that crap into my subforum.
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=467552 time=1659235292 user_id=1676
Funny how Biggie got the boot but white leftist spammer retards were allowed to stay.

Is BF pulling a Bra1n dick move?

You would do better to recognize who squeals most like a stuck pig when they don't get their own way. Especially those who get the pigpen squealing in unison. Those are the sorts of people that weak admins like Bitchmade Fucktardery and THE MOR0N pander to. If they demanded piggy parties, chances are Biggie would have been strapped face down to a table and smothered in Aunt Jemima maple syrup instead and now be rocking a virulent case of the monkeypox,

I'd argue he got off lightly, but that's just my opinion. Also, now you have a clearer idea why I didn't leap at the offer to revive my account there last year.

Anonymous

Quote from: UoT post_id=467845 time=1659328105
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=467552 time=1659235292 user_id=1676
Funny how Biggie got the boot but white leftist spammer retards were allowed to stay.

Is BF pulling a Bra1n dick move?

You would do better to recognize who squeals most like a stuck pig when they don't get their own way. Especially those who get the pigpen squealing in unison. Those are the sorts of people that weak admins like Bitchmade Fucktardery and THE MOR0N pander to. If they demanded piggy parties, chances are Biggie would have been strapped face down to a table and smothered in Aunt Jemima maple syrup instead and now be rocking a virulent case of the monkeypox,

I'd argue he got off lightly, but that's just my opinion. Also, now you have a clearer idea why I didn't leap at the offer to revive my account there last year.

Who is the MORON?

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=467850 time=1659331841 user_id=3254Who is the MORON?

UoT would be referring to The Bra1n, the admin of the now-defunct Third Rail forums.  Said admin had no issues with flying his liberal flag high, but I'm unable to recall his policies on banning.

I wonder if that blog of his is still up....

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=467850 time=1659331841 user_id=3254
Quote from: UoT post_id=467845 time=1659328105

Who is the MORON?

The jackoff who owned The Retard Farm... personal sponsor of The Cum Wranglers and a terminal TDS sufferer.

You might remember him as THE BRA1N, the little soy cuck was never great for truth in advertising.

Anonymous

Quote from: UoT post_id=467853 time=1659333302
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=467850 time=1659331841 user_id=3254

Who is the MORON?

The jackoff who owned The Retard Farm... personal sponsor of The Cum Wranglers and a terminal TDS sufferer.

You might remember him as THE BRA1N, the little soy cuck was never great for truth in advertising.

ac_dunno

Anonymous

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=467852 time=1659332595 user_id=3382
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=467850 time=1659331841 user_id=3254Who is the MORON?

UoT would be referring to The Bra1n, the admin of the now-defunct Third Rail forums.  Said admin had no issues with flying his liberal flag high, but I'm unable to recall his policies on banning.

A staunch proposal of differential enforcement of his rules, but that's fairly common. I exploited it towards the end of my run there; started posting similar to the way The Human Porch and Benzover had been doing for years and lasted barely two down posts.

My ban outlasted his website. Same as CBT, only I wasn't even trying to get banned from there. I just shake my head when people lose their shit to the point they're writing bans their hosting plans cant cash.  

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=467852 time=1659332595 user_id=3382
I wonder if that blog of his is still up....

If it is then he's hidden it well. I wouldn't be at all surprised if he killed it all off out of fear he'd lose his job and/or reputation, that blog was more dead than The Retard Farm was by the end of its run.

deport_liberals

Libs can't debate with ideas and facts so they just want to silence their opposition.

Anonymous

Quote from: deport_liberals post_id=467873 time=1659341834 user_id=3305
Libs can't debate with ideas and facts so they just want to silence their opposition.

There is no debate or discussion of issues on BF.....even the owner seems to recognize that.

Dove

And demonize.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

deport_liberals

Quote from: Dove post_id=467909 time=1659371520 user_id=3266

And demonize.

Have you ever seen right wingers crying that Don Lemon or that angry young man on msnbc should be taken off the air?

Yet every day libs are wailing about Tucker and Fox or OAN or newsmax.

Any free and open forum will naturally tend towards a conservative viewpoint over time.

Dove

Quote from: deport_liberals post_id=467912 time=1659372385 user_id=3305

And demonize.

Have you ever seen right wingers crying that Don Lemon or that angry young man on msnbc should be taken off the air?

Any free and open forum will naturally tend towards a conservative viewpoint over time.

Yep!
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Quote from: deport_liberals post_id=467912 time=1659372385 user_id=3305

And demonize.

Modern liberalism is illiberal.

Lokmar

THIS!!!! X100!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview