Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Generational curses

Started by Erica Mena, July 29, 2022, 09:28:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Garraty_47

It's called "heredity" and there's nothing to be done without opening an enormous can of gene-splicing ethics worms.

Sorry.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=467116 time=1659102106 user_id=3381
It's called "heredity" and there's nothing to be done without opening an enormous can of gene-splicing ethics worms.

Sorry.

So you think practicing witchcraft is hereditary? That's where I'm going with this one.

I need Bonesaw to come along and call me insane now lol
<t></t>

Garraty_47

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=467117 time=1659102355 user_id=2845
So you think practicing witchcraft is hereditary? That's where I'm going with this one.

I think only gullible people put much faith in any sort of hocus pocus, or try to put much hocus pocus in any sort of faith.

I need Bonesaw to come along and call me insane now lol

That's between y'all.

I'm not going to say such a thing... out loud.

Oliver Clotheshoffe

So you think practicing witchcraft is hereditary?

Anyone can practice witchcraft, sorcery, manipulation of the ether or whatever you want to call it. All you need to do is focus your energies.

The ability to practice and the rate of success does seem to be somewhat linked to hereditary though. Some people seem to be more in tune with it than others.
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Erica Mena

Oliver, I used to practice years ago. Now I have a daughter who has taken an interest in it. I feel it's my fault.
<t></t>

Dove

Yeah I do. But not so much in the way where interest in witch craft would he passed down. Unless that was part of a dysfunctional childhood.

That would mostly have to do with culture and personal interest, I would think.

My longest best friend(i call him my brother) always jokes that I'm a witch from a line of witches. Basically because all the men in my family die long before the females and I was raised in a house with 3 generations of women. My grandma, her sister, her sisters daughter and my mom who was in and out.  And my celtic DNA.

And now I'm 41, I live in a fixer upper trailor in the woods with my mom and 3 daughters and a but ton of cats. I have my cats inside and then outside cats who enjoy spending time on my deck eating cat food, drinking fresh water and taking naps in the sun.

So he picks on me alot. He told my husband "you know all the men who marry into that family die much earlier then the women?" and he said "well I guess I'll die then" so natural my bestie thinks I spell casted him lol.

It's not your fault your daughter is experimenting with that. People are drawn to darkness, sadly.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

weebles

Christianity is just loosely based of paganism anyways.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=467137 time=1659108895 user_id=3266
Yeah I do. But not so much in the way where interest in witch craft would he passed down. Unless that was part of a dysfunctional childhood.

My longest best friend(i call him my brother) always jokes that I'm a witch from a line of witches. Basically because all the men in my family die long before the females and I was raised in a house with 3 generations of women. My grandma, her sister, her sisters daughter and my mom who was in and out.  And my celtic DNA.

And now I'm 41, I live in a fixer upper trailor in the woods with my mom and 3 daughters and a but ton of cats. I have my cats inside and then outside cats who enjoy spending time on my deck eating cat food, drinking fresh water and taking naps in the sun.

So he picks on me alot. He told my husband "you know all the men who marry into that family die much earlier then the women?" and he said "well I guess I'll die then" so natural my bestie thinks I spell casted him lol.

It's not your fault your daughter is experimenting with that. People are drawn to darkness, sadly.

My kitty is getting very old......she doesn't have much time left.

:sad:

Dove

Quote from: weebles post_id=467198 time=1659127108 user_id=2191

I've seen random people say this and I really do not see how. There are so many deep differences.

Dove

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=467323 time=1659193033 user_id=3254
Quote from: Dove post_id=467137 time=1659108895 user_id=3266

My kitty is getting very old......she doesn't have much time left.

:sad:

ac_crying  sorry Fash :/

Anonymous

Jesus Christ, don't get her started. :oeudC:

Erica Mena

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=467453 time=1659209258 user_id=3382

You have no idea how much I missed you!
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=467583 time=1659277258 user_id=2845
Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=467453 time=1659209258 user_id=3382

All the whining here lately reminds me of the old days.

Erica Mena

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=467801 time=1659306952 user_id=3382
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=467583 time=1659277258 user_id=2845

All the whining here lately reminds me of the old days.

I'm working til 11pm. I'll try to entertain here and there
<t></t>