Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 12:04:42 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

The tide is turning....

Started by Frood, August 02, 2022, 03:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=468369 time=1659511624 user_id=1560
Either way, in my view, it was morally and factually wrong. Given that the number of cases in South Australia has NEVER been higher than it is now, and I assume the same may apply in the other States, these governments have some explaining to do.

I won't hold my breath though. Despite all the lockdowns, injections, draconian mask requirements and general disruption to all society, Covid is rampant. My wife and I have both had it, and the list of friends and acquaintances who've also contracted the virus grows longer each day.

It is manifestly obvious that our respective governments have massively overreacted and the pain they've caused demands compensation.

I agree Bricktop, but companies that were forced to implement vaccine mandates to continue employment shouldn't be held accountable.

Frood

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=468380 time=1659526854 user_id=3254
Either way, in my view, it was morally and factually wrong. Given that the number of cases in South Australia has NEVER been higher than it is now, and I assume the same may apply in the other States, these governments have some explaining to do.

I won't hold my breath though. Despite all the lockdowns, injections, draconian mask requirements and general disruption to all society, Covid is rampant. My wife and I have both had it, and the list of friends and acquaintances who've also contracted the virus grows longer each day.

It is manifestly obvious that our respective governments have massively overreacted and the pain they've caused demands compensation.

I agree Bricktop, but companies that were forced to implement vaccine mandates to continue employment shouldn't be held accountable.

And the ones no longer forced to commit war crimes but who continue doing it anyway?
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Cases of the B4 and B5 variants are rising here. So are hospitalizations, but not deaths.

Bricktop

Whilst you make a valid point, how many of these companies actually stepped up and confronted their governments about who's to pay for their unlawful and unnecessary actions in dismissing workers without right or reason.

What is the point of having worker's rights when governments and employers walk all over them when it suits.

This should never, ever, happen again.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=468604 time=1659585737 user_id=1560

Whilst you make a valid point, how many of these companies actually stepped up and confronted their governments about who's to pay for their unlawful and unnecessary actions in dismissing workers without right or reason.

What is the point of having worker's rights when governments and employers walk all over them when it suits.

Most employers were opposed and they let provincial governments and Ottawa know about it.....they didn't want them..

It looks to me that governments are trying to say they didn't dismiss any employees, it was employers.....so dishonest.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=468611 time=1659612533 user_id=3254
Quote from: Bricktop post_id=468604 time=1659585737 user_id=1560

Most employers were opposed and they let provincial governments and Ottawa know about it.....they didn't want them..

It looks to me that governments are trying to say they didn't dismiss any employees, it was employers.....so dishonest.

All the government forced masking, physical distancing, hand sanitizers, and vaccine mandates were not a small expense for my company.

Lokmar

I said from the very beginning that everyone would get this eventually.....and repeatedly. The jab doesnt do much good.

Anonymous

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=468832 time=1659675505 user_id=3351
I said from the very beginning that everyone would get this eventually.....and repeatedly. The jab doesnt do much good.

It's useless againt the omicron variants.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=469019 time=1659742950 user_id=1560
I can attest to that.

I saw that. Was your wife triple vaxxed too?

Bricktop

Yes. All vaxxed up.

She visited her former office and joined some ex colleagues for a coffee.

The next day she received a phone call saying they had ALL tested positive. She fell ill a short while later, I followed a few days after that. ALL her former workmates had been vaxxed. One became very ill, but for the most part it was similar to a moderate to heavy flu.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=469024 time=1659745061 user_id=1560
Yes. All vaxxed up.

The next day she received a phone call saying they had ALL tested positive. She fell ill a short while later, I followed a few days after that. ALL her former workmates had been vaxxed. One became very ill, but for the most part it was similar to a moderate to heavy flu.

These vaccines offered some protection against the original coronavirus that I caught. But, they are utterly useless against omicron variants. There is even a study that found multi doses might make it easier to catch the new variants.

Frood

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=469031 time=1659746063 user_id=114
Yes. All vaxxed up.

These vaccines offered some protection against the original coronavirus that I caught. But, they are utterly useless against omicron variants. There is even a study that found multi doses might make it easier to catch the new variants.

Repeated jabs make people more susceptible to not only covid variants, but other dormant health conditions and afflictions.

It is poison.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Yes. All vaxxed up.

I believe Dr Fauci acknowledged these vaccines offer little protection against the Omicron variants.

Frood

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=469131 time=1659785219 user_id=3254

I believe Dr Fauci acknowledged these vaccines offer little protection against the Omicron variants.

He didn't when he was pushing for them and 1-2-3 masks and none... he flip flopped all over the place and vilified any criticisms at the time and now...

He's a coward and a mass murderer. He needs to be tried in a court.
Blahhhhhh...