Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

A

There will be consequences

Started by Anonymous, August 04, 2022, 03:17:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=470222 time=1660239703 user_id=3266
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=470210 time=1660235594 user_id=114

Californians are among the rudest people I have ever met. For those of you who live in the Golden State, don't be offended. It's just an observation from someone from Southern Ontario who goes to the US every year. I know there are plenty of exceptions.

You are completely correct.

We took our children to Southern California when then were younger..

We talked mostly with people in the hospitality industry......they were professional.

Dove

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=470307 time=1660268630 user_id=3254
Quote from: Dove post_id=470222 time=1660239703 user_id=3266

You are completely correct.

We took our children to Southern California when then were younger..

We talked mostly with people in the hospitality industry......they were professional.

I've never been there.....but I've met many people from CA.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Frood

Quote from: Dove post_id=470224 time=1660239829 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=470213 time=1660235883 user_id=2845

They are the rudest. I can't deny it

I hope you know when I slam women from CA...

.I'm not talking about you at all. You are one of the exceptions.

I'm mostly talking about....and I cant believe I'm about to say this.....the white ones. White shitlib prog females in CA are fucking horrible. Smug. Self important.

White lib women are nasty anywhere you find them.... but you find more of them per capita in Southern California and Southern Victoria (Australia)...

I remember this one bitch here in a New Years celebration years before Trump ran... she was like "America needs to follow our lead here in Australia and outlaw most guns and distribute free medical care and welfare"...

So I asked.... have you ever even gone through the public hospital system here because they're inept and butchers... (they butchered me with an unwanted surgery that I refused after I asked for somebody qualified to do simple keyhole hernia ops...)

I asked...do you know the difference between a bolt action rifle with a 5 capacity magazine, a pump shotgun with different length springs, Do you realize that AR-15's are different to M-16's and they're just a lightweight romanticised rifle akin to a substandard hunting rifle with accompanying lower stopping power?

I also asked her if she was ever compelled to file taxes in Australia and justify the A and B schedule for parents with dependents.

Of course not! The cunt was in her mid 30's, living in an affluent burb, and she had no fucking clue about any of the questions I politely put to her....

AND THEN she lost her shit.

How dare I question a woman..   how dare I counter false claims.... I was "the biggest piece of shit she ever met".... but everyone there were blue collar Aussies... (so like leftists except when it fucks them up or costs them money) and they were falling out of their chairs as I (again) very politely laid into this cunt.

It got to the point where she was apologising that my parents ever had me, because I was a red neck white nationalist misogynist racist... and I'm throwing out comments like "Honey Boo....you just do you!" And "I feel sorry for your toilet bowl"...

Everybody was melting down with laughter and telling her, "Just stop! He's okay but you're just feeding this convoy!"

We laughed her off the patio and in the wee hours of the morning, she snuck off and broke up with her BF of that day by phone.... lulz

If Lotusbud was 35 years younger, it would have been the same scenario.
Blahhhhhh...

Dove

They want to dictate everyone's life with shitty over reaching government policies and if anyone challenges that....they respond with rage and hate.

Which is just more evidence they have no business trying to dictate anyone's life, since they hate people so much.

Frood

Quote from: Dove post_id=470384 time=1660295931 user_id=3266
They want to dictate everyone's life with shitty over reaching government policies and if anyone challenges that....they respond with rage and hate.

Which is just more evidence they have no business trying to dictate anyone's life, since they hate people so much.

">
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=470380 time=1660289229 user_id=1676
Quote from: Dove post_id=470224 time=1660239829 user_id=3266

I hope you know when I slam women from CA...

.I'm not talking about you at all. You are one of the exceptions.

I'm mostly talking about....and I cant believe I'm about to say this.....the white ones. White shitlib prog females in CA are fucking horrible. Smug. Self important.

White lib women are nasty anywhere you find them.... but you find more of them per capita in Southern California and Southern Victoria (Australia)...

I remember this one bitch here in a New Years celebration years before Trump ran... she was like "America needs to follow our lead here in Australia and outlaw most guns and distribute free medical care and welfare"...

So I asked.... have you ever even gone through the public hospital system here because they're inept and butchers... (they butchered me with an unwanted surgery that I refused after I asked for somebody qualified to do simple keyhole hernia ops...)

I asked...do you know the difference between a bolt action rifle with a 5 capacity magazine, a pump shotgun with different length springs, Do you realize that AR-15's are different to M-16's and they're just a lightweight romanticised rifle akin to a substandard hunting rifle with accompanying lower stopping power?

I also asked her if she was ever compelled to file taxes in Australia and justify the A and B schedule for parents with dependents.

Of course not! The cunt was in her mid 30's, living in an affluent burb, and she had no fucking clue about any of the questions I politely put to her....

How dare I question a woman..   how dare I counter false claims.... I was "the biggest piece of shit she ever met".... but everyone there were blue collar Aussies... (so like leftists except when it fucks them up or costs them money) and they were falling out of their chairs as I (again) very politely laid into this cunt.

It got to the point where she was apologising that my parents ever had me, because I was a red neck white nationalist misogynist racist... and I'm throwing out comments like "Honey Boo....you just do you!" And "I feel sorry for your toilet bowl"...

Everybody was melting down with laughter and telling her, "Just stop! He's okay but you're just feeding this convoy!"

We laughed her off the patio and in the wee hours of the morning, she snuck off and broke up with her BF of that day by phone.... lulz

I avoid confrontations with strangers if at all possible.

Frood

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=470393 time=1660312063 user_id=3254
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=470380 time=1660289229 user_id=1676

Asians can be very non-confrontational in that way.

I charge ahead like a bull in a china shop. It's usually fine but sometimes backfires.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

I avoid arguments at all costs with strangers.

deport_liberals

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=470491 time=1660403035 user_id=3254

Smart.  You never know who has a gun or knife or just the will to bludgeon you to death.

Anonymous

Quote from: deport_liberals post_id=470501 time=1660404604 user_id=3305

Smart.  You never know who has a gun or knife or just the will to bludgeon you to death.

A co worker of my husband's wife flashed her middle finger at another motorist..

He followed her to her house..

In the morning when she went to her car, the driver's side window was smashed, and both exterior side mirrors were vandalized.

deport_liberals

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=470503 time=1660404900 user_id=3254

A co worker of my husband's wife flashed her middle finger at another motorist..

In the morning when she went to her car, the driver's side window was smashed, and both exteriror side mirrors were vandalized.

I always think that I only know what I have to lose.  We have no idea about the other person.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=470503 time=1660404900 user_id=3254

In the morning when she went to her car, the driver's side window was smashed, and both exteriror side mirrors were vandalized.

There are some unhinged people around. Best to be cautious, especially for women.

Dove

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=470472 time=1660360043 user_id=1676
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=470393 time=1660312063 user_id=3254

I charge ahead like a bull in a china shop. It's usually fine but sometimes backfires.

You are also a man and that does make a difference.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=470545 time=1660413280 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=470472 time=1660360043 user_id=1676

You are also a man and that does make a difference.

Night and day difference.

Odinson

Good!

Girl there is nothing but ass-kicking in this address.

https://c.tenor.com/d8_saoDkNuMAAAAd/mickey-mouse-tailor.gif">