Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Flynn

Started by Erica Mena, August 05, 2022, 11:53:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cw_

Quote from: Maude post_id=468938 time=1659716846 user_id=64
Quote from: cw_ post_id=468933 time=1659716442 user_id=3226
Shouldn't someone have to violate the rules to get banned or restricted?

One, five, and six.

TY for your response. I don't see how 6 applies, I do for 1 and 5.  But the discretion is entirely yours.

Would have been helpful to see the reason(s) listed in the MCP log though.  JS

Anonymous

How come this school yard crap gets more posts than the inflation crisis. Who the hell cares who is behind the Flynns. My clients are asking about the long term security of their investment portfolios. They don't know the Flynns and don't care to either.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=468943 time=1659717771 user_id=114
How come this school yard crap gets more posts than the inflation crisis. Who the hell cares who is behind the Flynns. My clients are asking about the long term security of their investment portfolios. They don't know the Flynns and don't care to either.

I'm guessing it's an escape from what people deep down realize is the end of western civilization as we know it

admittedly, talking about it isn't going to change it as in less than two years Biden has already fucked this country up beyond repair

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=468945 time=1659717979 user_id=3214

I'm guessing it's an escape from what people deep down realize is the end of western civilization as we know it

admittedly, talking about it isn't going to change it as in less than two years Biden has already fucked this country up beyond repair

I don't accept that fatalistic attitude. I am not ready to surrender.

cw_

Are you saying it's a distraction from or denial of a cruel reality?  A sort of temporary mental suicide as escapism?

If so, that's an astute observation.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=468949 time=1659718539 user_id=114

These cretins have all the angles figured out. They proved such in 2020

Millions spent on installing a puppet and they've profited BIG TIME from their investment

just look at gas prices starting to come down but nothing else is doing the same proportionately despite the fact that the justification for raising those prices in the first place was rising fuel costs

Now you see game and now you know why BIG MONEY dumps MILLIONS into the campaigns of candidates who publicly declare they are working against the interests of these people

Lynn.F

Now. Now. You guys. I can understand how Fashionista would feel this way after being called out on her own B.S. Which now tells me that this place runs on more gossip than BF and that she's full of shit. Thanks for proving this to myself and others Fashionista.

As for Flea. Thank you for going to bat for me. I appreciate it. But don't get yourself in any hot water over a dribble of spilled milk. CW, same thing, thanks for raising pertinent questions. Vitriol, again you're not to blame at all, so shake it off tough guy.

It is true though that Fashionista is a cunt. Which is fine it's her forum. I didn't start a whole thread outlining my treatment here at BF. I don't need to. Her actions speak louder than any of my words could. It's no wonder this place is dead. The best part is knowing that there wasn't ever any proof about me being KM or this little incident would never have happened.

Fashionista you don't have to worry about me posting here again. But let it be known. I asked you straight up and you went into full meltdown mode and behaved irrationally not even reading what I had posted. For that you should be deeply ashamed and take time to self reflect on why you need to have Seoulbro assisting with your empty lies along with Herman.

Oliver Clotheshoffe

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=468958 time=1659719166 user_id=3214

just look at gas prices starting to come down...

And watch them go right back up as soon as the election is over.
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=468964 time=1659720589 user_id=3349

just look at gas prices starting to come down...

And watch them go right back up as soon as the election is over.

BINGO!

Erica Mena

God is going to bless us with DeSantis. I have faith
<t></t>

deport_liberals

Depending on how old your clients are they might not need to worry.

deport_liberals

Millions spent on installing a puppet and they've profited BIG TIME from their investment

just look at gas prices starting to come down but nothing else is doing the same proportionately despite the fact that the justification for raising those prices in the first place was rising fuel costs

Now you see game and now you know why BIG MONEY dumps MILLIONS into the campaigns of candidates who publicly declare they are working against the interests of these people

We had our last chance with TRUMP.  Too bad he didnt make sure to put His people in the army and justice department to secure His rule...

Dove

This  ac_crying
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Absolutely no surrender.

Just a break.  :thumbup:
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: deport_liberals post_id=468968 time=1659721495 user_id=3305

We had our last chance with TRUMP.  Too bad he didnt make sure to put His people in the army and justice department to secure His rule...

True indeed.

It's already too late as the libtard virus has infected all of the most essential areas of our society

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview