Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 07:43:28 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

Flynn

Started by Erica Mena, August 05, 2022, 11:53:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dove

Quote from: Lynn.F post_id=468962 time=1659719798 user_id=3247
Now. Now. You guys. I can understand how Fashionista would feel this way after being called out on her own B.S. Which now tells me that this place runs on more gossip than BF and that she's full of shit. Thanks for proving this to myself and others Fashionista.

As for Flea. Thank you for going to bat for me. I appreciate it. But don't get yourself in any hot water over a dribble of spilled milk. CW, same thing, thanks for raising pertinent questions. Vitriol, again you're not to blame at all, so shake it off tough guy.

It is true though that Fashionista is a cunt. Which is fine it's her forum. I didn't start a whole thread outlining my treatment here at BF. I don't need to. Her actions speak louder than any of my words could. It's no wonder this place is dead. The best part is knowing that there wasn't ever any proof about me being KM or this little incident would never have happened.

Fashionista you don't have to worry about me posting here again. But let it be known. I asked you straight up and you went into full meltdown mode and behaved irrationally not even reading what I had posted. For that you should be deeply ashamed and take time to self reflect on why you need to have Seoulbro assisting with your empty lies along with Herman.

You really are a graceless, shit stirring little fucker.

First off,  you didn't have to publically ask Fash for proof. You could have shot her a PM and asked.  You asked publically on purpose.  Your goal here to be able to either accuse Fash of being a liar and a "cunt" or to blast her for posting PI.

It's a no win for her and you know it. If she doesn't respond, she's a liar who won't show proof. If she DOES show it, she's a PI poster.

I missed this great offense Fash committed and I'm just now reading but she is admitting she made a mistake, apologized and corrected it. And here you sit calling her a cunt and trashing her over it.  After YOU panel abused me out of pettiness and still fucking lie and make excuses for it.

Its typically narcissism that anytime someone makes the slightest mistake or error, a narc will grab ahold of that small thing and use it to trash the entire person mercilessly.  As if you never fuck up, ever.

If this whole "poofer sometimes uses the Flynn account" isn't true at all.....chill the fuck out and laugh at it like the rest of us do whenever we are falsely accused of being someone other than ourselves. It's really not that important and you COULD have fun with it.  You are focused on it and targetting those who know so you can try to discredit them in any way possible.

I see you, Plynn. And you didn't deserve to be banned here or have your textual queef deleted either......but considering the "tensions" you could be a tad more forgiving. Suck it up.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=468975 time=1659723806 user_id=3214
Quote from: deport_liberals post_id=468968 time=1659721495 user_id=3305

We had our last chance with TRUMP.  Too bad he didnt make sure to put His people in the army and justice department to secure His rule...

True indeed.

It's already too late as the libtard virus has infected all of the most essential areas of our society

There are people seeing it for what it is and turning from it every day.

I got some faith.

Anonymous

I've never enjoyed Flynn's angry racist rants, but he seldom posted here, so we ignored him..

Lately, he's been posting more frequently..

I don't enjoy his contributions at all, but others do, so he stays..

And, this our silly section, so be silly.

Biggie Smiles

Flynn is a mouth breathing boredom  dispenser

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=468981 time=1659725147 user_id=3214

I agree, and I'd add churlish..

But, others disagree with us.....this is our silly section.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=468984 time=1659725500 user_id=3254
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=468981 time=1659725147 user_id=3214

I agree, and I'd add churlish..

But, others disagree with us.....this is our silly section.

That cretin has nothing interesting to say

Dove

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=468979 time=1659724797 user_id=3254
I've never enjoyed Flynn's angry racist rants, but he seldom posted here, so we ignored him..

Lately, he's been posting more frequently..

I don't enjoy his contributions at all, but others do, so he stays..

And, this our silly section, so be silly.

Posting under both his handles must be time consuming

Anonymous

So Flynn is feigning moral outrage because he got a mini timeout from an admin he does not like. I will stop donating to a local charity and redirect that cash towards the five underemployed men over the age of fifty who pretend be a female on message boards. They are more deserving.

Anonymous

In Flea Trap KM said Flynn was two men and one woman. He also offered to post pictures of all the Flynns. He knows a lot about the Flynn fellers.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=469013 time=1659738037 user_id=2015
In Flea Trap KM said Flynn was two men and one woman. He also offered to post pictures of all the Flynns. He knows a lot about the Flynn fellers.

Who cares besides the Flynns? I didn't care when DD was pretending to be a female. At least he contributed to discussions when he was in his Dianna character.

Lokmar

Now. Now. You guys. I can understand how Fashionista would feel this way after being called out on her own B.S. Which now tells me that this place runs on more gossip than BF and that she's full of shit. Thanks for proving this to myself and others Fashionista.

As for Flea. Thank you for going to bat for me. I appreciate it. But don't get yourself in any hot water over a dribble of spilled milk. CW, same thing, thanks for raising pertinent questions. Vitriol, again you're not to blame at all, so shake it off tough guy.

It is true though that Fashionista is a cunt. Which is fine it's her forum. I didn't start a whole thread outlining my treatment here at BF. I don't need to. Her actions speak louder than any of my words could. It's no wonder this place is dead. The best part is knowing that there wasn't ever any proof about me being KM or this little incident would never have happened.

Fashionista you don't have to worry about me posting here again. But let it be known. I asked you straight up and you went into full meltdown mode and behaved irrationally not even reading what I had posted. For that you should be deeply ashamed and take time to self reflect on why you need to have Seoulbro assisting with your empty lies along with Herman.

Can you share your password with me so I can be Flynn once in a while too?  :pop:

Anonymous

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=469036 time=1659746840 user_id=3351

Can you share your password with me so I can be Flynn once in a while too?  :pop:

We need an Asian Flynn. I am up after you. I meet most of the criteria. I am male and almost fifty.

Lokmar

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=469040 time=1659747119 user_id=114
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=469036 time=1659746840 user_id=3351

We need an Asian Flynn. I am up after you. I meet most of the criteria. I am male and almost fifty.

AGREED!  :thumbup:

Biggie Smiles

Let's keep in mind that right before Dumbo the human dandelion  turned Brokeback factory into the the web's most worthless Witless protection program for spastic retards with two left feet; flynn had nearly 11,000 posts where at least 10,500 of them were dedicated to redundant meth fueled rants about dove.

Paragraphs and paragraphs worth of mind numbly & nearly identical boring ass flotsam

at least when I went on my deliberate "admin sucks cock" troll I kept it to 3 words, cause, let's face it, that's all the fucking effort that twat was worth

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview