Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 19, 2024, 11:52:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

UFOs...UAPs...culture...government and the watchers

Started by Dove, August 05, 2022, 11:59:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dove

">

It may sound nuts to some of you ....but I'm really convinced we are going to be seeing "aliens" in our lifetime.  And be told they are from other planets.

But really they are fallen angels and have always been here. And I personally believe they are behind all our problems today.  

And Aryan....these are that powerful cabal of evil Jews you talk about  ac_hithere

It's a long video but super interesting. This guys channel is meh....he has some really bad interpretations of scripture and theology but this video is super good.

Anyone still doubt UFOs and supernatural activity? These are not beings from other planets. These are fallen angels and demons.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Erica Mena

Sometimes I wish this forum was closed to public. I have a relative that worked for the DOD. This stuff is very real. The government tries its hardest to make us question it tho. It's all mind fucking, basically. But they definitely do exist.
<t></t>

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=469106 time=1659760427 user_id=1676
I've seen shit....

My son has a video of something crazy flying over the house. No one can explain what it is.

I absolutely believe in the paranormal. My husband will fight me tooth and nail on this subject. He believes it's all demonic
<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=469107 time=1659760581 user_id=2845
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=469106 time=1659760427 user_id=1676
I've seen shit....

My son has a video of something crazy flying over the house. No one can explain what it is.

I absolutely believe in the paranormal. My husband will fight me tooth and nail on this subject. He believes it's all demonic

People have seen the angel's.  And we have been groomed for decades to think of these shits a certain way. Beings from other planets. They are definitely not from other planets.

Look how we exploded in technology suddenly.  

Demons are the corrupted spirits of the nephilum. They roam and body hop and hate God and humans. It's the fallen angels behind the UFO/UAP thing and our governments have probably been interacting with them for decades.

Man it sounds so unhinged when its said doesnt it?  ac_toofunny

I think our existence as we know is on numbered days and we are going to see these beings be introduced to humans.

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=469103 time=1659759059 user_id=2845
Sometimes I wish this forum was closed to public. I have a relative that worked for the DOD. This stuff is very real. The government tries its hardest to make us question it tho. It's all mind fucking, basically. But they definitely do exist.

Yep. They want us to think of it a certain way. They aren't going tell us "hey these are the fallen angel's the bible talks about".

I think this is going to be the great deception scripture talks about.

Frood

We simply don't know what they are.... or not allowed to know on a few fronts. But I'm confident that it's incomprehensible and mind blowing...
Blahhhhhh...

Dove

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=469112 time=1659764368 user_id=1676
We simply don't know what they are.... or not allowed to know on a few fronts. But I'm confident that it's incomprehensible and mind blowing...

They sure gtfo of dodge when you instinctively say a certain name.

Okay so honest question time and it doesnt really matter if you look crazy here, right?

Who has seen them?  Just come out with it because I've found almost EVERYONE has had a run in with something demonic. Usually in a "sleep paralysis" state or "false awakening". NO one likes to talk about it. Basically because we all know it sounds wack.

Frood

Quote from: Dove post_id=469119 time=1659767904 user_id=3266

Okay so honest question time and it doesnt really matter if you look crazy here, right?

Who has seen them?  Just come out with it because I've found almost EVERYONE has had a run in with something demonic. Usually in a "sleep paralysis" state or "false awakening". NO one likes to talk about it. Basically because we all know it sounds wack.

I've been surrounded by small grays in my bedroom, had extensive memory wipes in dream states, and have seen UFO's travelling at high speed in the night skies which abruptly changed direction without altering speed. Also seen giant red globes at night hovering not too far off the ground or in the distance. Experienced an apocalyptic dream 25 years ago that seems more like an advanced warning now, as many of the aspects are happening.

I have been actively stopped from relaying information upon waking from extraordinary dreams...seconds later....losing the ability to speak in English and feeling my voice being suppressed until my memory was gone.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=469102 time=1659758357 user_id=3266
">

It may sound nuts to some of you ....but I'm really convinced we are going to be seeing "aliens" in our lifetime.  And be told they are from other planets.

But really they are fallen angels and have always been here. And I personally believe they are behind all our problems today.  

And Aryan....these are that powerful cabal of evil Jews you talk about  ac_hithere

It's a long video but super interesting. This guys channel is meh....he has some really bad interpretations of scripture and theology but this video is super good.

Anyone still doubt UFOs and supernatural activity? These are not beings from other planets. These are fallen angels and demons.

It's over two hours and twenty minutes long..

But, it does look interesting.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Dove post_id=469119 time=1659767904 user_id=3266

I've never seen UFO's. Demons and other paranormal activity, yes.

Most if it while I was practicing witchcraft. I had my friend do a "limpia" on my hub (cleansing). He said he woke up in paralysis with a big black cloud coming out of his mouth, basically choking him. I think he had demons in him (drugs bring out evil spirits). He threw the Florida water at me and accused my friend of being in his head.

Crazy cuz she used to tell me where to find him. All she needed was an article of his clothing that hadn't been washed.
<t></t>