Replies: 8410
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 01, 2024, 09:38:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

Biggie Smiles, Admin. & Holliday all banned at Bastardfactory.net Factory

Started by Anonymous, August 07, 2022, 06:03:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=469432 time=1659896094 user_id=3214
Let's face it, I got banned for making the shitposting libtards like Pig cry

end of

Those intra forum quarrels were the equivalent of food fights really. Kids lobbing peas & mash potatoes at each other at a dinner table. I suppose at that rate somebody was gonna get hurt!

In retrospect they were rather kinda funny.

You need a bit of forum drama to make it more interesting. Since a bunch of you were banned BF has become dull as dishwater. It's boring now.

But I guess ya'll said something to really piss BF off.

Dove

That's the thing. They come where they know "teh right" posts and they shit post and insult people and throw fits about why we should be banned.

Then afterwards when people are banned or they leave....it becomes dull and slow.

Then they migrate over to where ever we all went and start the process again.

Its ridiculous.

What they won't do is engage in normal and respectful discussion. It's all hate all the time. And Poofer just hates anyone who effectively shits on him or calls out any of his bullshit. So it's all personal grudges and partisan hate that keeps that particular group engaging....they dont have much without us.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=471932 time=1660988129 user_id=3266
That's the thing. They come where they know "teh right" posts and they shit post and insult people and throw fits about why we should be banned.

Then afterwards when people are banned or they leave....it becomes dull and slow.

Then they migrate over to where ever we all went and start the process again.

Its ridiculous.

What they won't do is engage in normal and respectful discussion. It's all hate all the time. And Poofer just hates anyone who effectively shits on him or calls out any of his bullshit. So it's all personal grudges and partisan hate that keeps that particular group engaging....they dont have much without us.

Sometimes I wonder why I still do this..

I mean adults really hating people they have never met(in most cases) and never will is ridiculous.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Just Joe" post_id=471925 time=1660978571
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=469432 time=1659896094 user_id=3214
Let's face it, I got banned for making the shitposting libtards like Pig cry

end of

Those intra forum quarrels were the equivalent of food fights really. Kids lobbing peas & mash potatoes at each other at a dinner table. I suppose at that rate somebody was gonna get hurt!

In retrospect they were rather kinda funny.

You need a bit of forum drama to make it more interesting. Since a bunch of you were banned BF has become dull as dishwater. It's boring now.

But I guess ya'll said something to really piss BF off.

Drama doen't belong on message boards. We should be reading and reponding to posts. But, everything now i about the individual behind the post and not the post itself. This is why I want to see going all anonymous. No more handles. That will make it harder to continue with the personal drama garbage that is like a cancer to the forums.

Aryan

You should post on 4chan. Not pol because it's very right wing, but I'm sure there's another sub on there which would be to your liking.

Anonymous

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=471978 time=1661007845 user_id=1728
You should post on 4chan. Not pol because it's very right wing, but I'm sure there's another sub on there which would be to your liking.

I will take right wing over left wing. l will take left wing over flaming. Flaming is incompatible with message boards.

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=472012 time=1661021978 user_id=114

I will take right wing over left wing. l will take left wing over flaming. Flaming is incompatible with message boards.

I take neither.

Increasingly Left Wing has less to do with Liberalism the same way that Right Wing has less to do with Conservatism.

Foreinstance the USA is largely being torn apart by political extremists who've hacked the traditional agendas of the Democratic and Republican Parties.

In reality the USA needs 4 political parties in order to stabilize it's social & political situation.

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=472012 time=1661021978 user_id=114

Bonesaw, Vitty, Bricktop, and Erica were flamers.

Dove

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=472021 time=1661023573 user_id=3266
I'll always go more right because the right is less and smaller government.

I don't know if Seoul's point was about political spectrums.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=472023 time=1661023884 user_id=3254
Quote from: Dove post_id=472021 time=1661023573 user_id=3266
I'll always go more right because the right is less and smaller government.

I don't know if Seoul's point was about political spectrums.

Of course it wasn't.

Dove

No I know.....I was more responding to Joe lol.

I think flaming is stupid. Whatever it used to be....it isn't that now and I would rather argue politcs than do "flaming".

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=472166 time=1661082215 user_id=3266
No I know.....I was more responding to Joe lol.

I think flaming is stupid. Whatever it used to be....it isn't that now and I would rather argue politcs than do "flaming".

I came from Topix. I never saw the old flame forums. I doubt it would have been my thing. But, Bricktop says it seemed fun at the time. But, he also said it is no longer possible today, and I can see that is true, 100 percent.

I had no problem with KM when he was here and I even gave him kudos for trying to improve forums, he is living in the past. Gossip and sharing stories of the past is as good as it will ever get.

Garraty_47

All you really need to know about the "flaming" that causes people to go all maudlin is that long ago in a galaxy far far away it was considered a form of performance art.

Now it's just crude aggression and hate.

Creativity and fun have been replaced by slurs and vendettas.

They're not the same thing at all and they only share a label because the change was gradual enough to allow that label to be carried forward in time.

Anonymous

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=472173 time=1661084885 user_id=3381
All you really need to know about the "flaming" that causes people to go all maudlin is that long ago in a galaxy far far away it was considered a form of performance art.

Now it's just crude aggression and hate.

Creativity and fun have been replaced by slurs and vendettas.

They're not the same thing at all and they only share a label because the change was gradual enough to allow that label to be carried forward in time.

I believe it was entertaining at one time. But, whatever it was, it's extinct. I got over Topix. Why can't less than ten people get over flaming.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview